2 or 3 coins that have a great future, in your opinion - Page 5 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MyThoughts

2 or 3 coins that have a great future, in your opinion

On 10/7/2019 at 4:59 AM, MyThoughts said:

Please tell me about 2 or 3 coins that have a great future.
Excluding the most basic cryptocurrencies (BTC, LTC, ETH, Doge, etc.)

One of the coin in the Crypto currency market that has high potential for a great future is eos. When we are taking about a project that has real human value then we are taking about eos think of this guys.

If someone want to invest in crypto and don't want to search and any thing for profit but still want to have some good profit and security for his money then surely he need to invest in just few coins which have very bright future because these are pillars in crypto right now with strong communities and good teams first of all is Ethereum after this BNB and then EOS.

For me, Bitcoin has a wonderful past and a bright future as well, it is a very wonderful currency, I give it five stars without any hesitation, electronic currencies enable us to go far in the field of Internet investment is a wonderful thing.

There are numerous monetary forms with tremendous potential and I believe that in any cash in the Top 50 coinmarketcap, you can contribute without issues. Among the monetary standards that I consider with extraordinary potential are ETH, Onthology, Monero and Cardano.

XRP, LBRY, XLM, some of these have already evolved a lot, but in the future they will have a much higher price, in my opinion these coins have a good base but there are others too

In my opinion Bitcoin and Ethereum have a great future.  Because both are increasing day by day.  That's why I think so. Thank you for reporting this good news to us.

For a good future, my suggestion is to choose only the top coins. That's enough, if you want to be good in the future. Just choose among the 10 CMC ratings, then you have chosen a good choice.

On 18.02.2020 at 10:04, Jaga123321 said:

I will pick litecoin as the subsequent opportunity, it can be a currency with incredible ability and it consists of a rather remarkable variety of task exchanges, you will be capable allude to it.

Truly as I would like to think some coin are in future at the top rate and cost in future. I think btc, eth and doge coin endure and utilized in exchanging generally by the dealer. presently a days these coins are completely costly and utilization of these most.

On 10/28/2019 at 4:40 PM, nenni said:

I think eth, trx and ripple will be the best choice for the future

You are right your point of view on the subject matter is understandable I agree with you i also think Ethereum and TRX and Ripple will be the best choice for the future.

Technology by its nature is morally neutral, which means blockchain has the tremendous power to both help and hurt our future society. Hopefully when the dust settles, this revolution leads to a less violent, more free, open world.

1 hour ago, staphersop said:

My favorite cryptocurrency is Lite Coin ,Etherum ,Xrp, and BitCoin Cash,I anticipate these coins to go up the advertise within the future, And one time it'll gotten to be exceptionally popular, It is anticipated that cryptocurrencies will spread to distinctive nations at one time. Thank you

Right now, I'm collecting tezoz and waves. I think both coins have good profits in the future. I also glanced at EOS.

For me i like the yoda tokens although it is only available on yobit exchange still for me it is one having bright future,i also like the bch and the litecoin watch out for that coins they will  really pump the price

On 10/7/2019 at 9:29 AM, MyThoughts said:

If you are excluding such great and top level coins, then I would go with XLM, XMR, and EOS. Here none knows about the investment and improvement in the price for future. I would suggest you to research your own and invest in them.

5 minutes ago, DubVision said:

there is only one coin in my head that has a good future, and I feel that it is ETHereum, because ethereum are one of the most reliable after bitcoins. but there is a reason why I turn to Ethereum and not to Bitcoins, because Ethereum is not so expensive, so you can invest unlike Bitcoin and Ethereum, which, as we know, is more stable than Bitcoin. and I have a feeling that someday he will be able to beat bitcoins

That is a good choice. I like ethereum too and have had it too. But for now I still choose BNB, maybe in the future I will move to ETH.

The current market situation is very Good for buying crypto coin because All Alts coin are in there All time low .So Ethereum coin Digitex coin and Neo coin are in Best Buying price.

Nexo -- a cool banking platform that allows crypto loans and offers security of your crypto assets

XRP -- a nearly instant payment system with strong marketing and business integration

On 10/7/2019 at 6:59 AM, MyThoughts said:

Ok, i am not listing top coins, just coins that i think that have bright a future.

Dusk: Currently a token, soon a coin with their own STE with bitfinex.

LEO: I am not sure why this haven't picked up in price to be honest, they are buying back and burning them.

KCS: If they keep developing their pr and their customer service, this could be a huge exchange with huge dividends.

There are thousands of coins over here now, most of the people even don't know them, you know 1 coin I another, why this thing is happening? No one can say that this is the best to hold or buy or to invest in....!!!

I totally agree with it because it can make money and be financially profitable, which has a lot of potential to be financially viable in the future.

I think NEO, I like NEO and I think it will be very futuristic, I am holding NEO for myself and I also appreciate it very much. NEO is working very well

Excepting Bitcoin I think according to my opinion that ethereum and ripple will be the coins which will have a great future because of the present scenario and the positive price fluctuations and it can be easily predictable that they are the future Crypto coins for the crypto users.

Welcome with me
I suggest that BINANCE and TOR have a promising future ahead along with the major currencies

The stable currencies so far are Dogecoin, Ripple and DigiBit and many important currencies and have a future as is said very strong and there is this coin of Etcoin is also novelty and I advise you as long as you have a beautiful capital store the currencies as much as you can and especially the Dogecoin because the currencies will rise.

BTC, ETH, and BNB. those are the 3 coins that I feel will be the most favored coins in the future. however, all three of these coins have benefits that are indispensable to date. moreover, all three coins have become very trusted coins.