Is there any app of yobit on play store? - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sair

Is there any app of yobit on play store?

yobit does not have any application on play Store but it obviously have an exchange channel on Telegram where you can use it easily but there is no application for Android or iOS

• +4 1

No, I never heard that there is yobit app on playstore, you should not install those yobit apps because we don't know it has contain virus that can steal your funds. 

• +2 1

I don't think there is any app of yobit on play store because there is no clue or link of any app on the official site and their social media platform. If there is any app on play store which resemble yobit then definitely check it twice, may be it is some kind of phishing app, so be careful

• +4 1

Logj I searched for the application for the platform on Google Play, but I did not find anything, maybe there is an application only for iPhone devices, not for Android.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Yes there is yobit app in play store which is available to all it user and I hope you enjoy it but the rating is so poor which makes it to sparkle some rumors that the app is not official app of yobit but nevertheless you can try and download it, so that you can see for yourself.

• +1 1

There are applications but few

I am very excited about the publication of an encyclopedia explaining how to deal with the Ubit. I hope such an encyclopedia will be published. 

Of course, my friend, there is an app on Google Play called yobit exchange that you can download but not like the Yobit website

I tried it a while back but it was found to be of low efficiency compared to the Yobit website

• +4 1

Sure theres an app of yobits on play store but the ratings isn't that encouraging so I rather used the websites so as to be on the safer with my Cryptos.

Yes yobit app is available in play store 4.1 and I think it is an average rating in play store.and there are many more apps for trading and exchanging cryptocurrencies that are available in play store with high ratings. Many of scam app are also try sending play store in name of yobit so try to install the original version.

There is no complete software for all the elements in the yobit platform, via my search in the store, I discovered an utility referred to as Yobit exchange, but it has a ranking of solely 2.5 and this is proof that it is no longer extensively known, I propose you to use the legitimate internet site only. 

As far as i know , yes there is an app on play store, but I personally prefer to use the site, it is more fresh and easy to use that I have not thought about downloading an app in the first place. So my advice to you is stick to the site and you will be satisfied.

On 1/22/2020 at 10:25 PM, Sair said:

My question is about yobit.

Is yobit is available in Android app on play store?

If yes then please drop the perfect information to download.

From what I have understood if there is, only that it is not very efficient like the website, it is only to be expected that they improve it or create a new version because the one that is not yet is from the same Yobit developers or a different one.

As for me I don't have an idea either there is application for yobit exchange for cryptotalk currency platform in the store or not but will make research to find out and try to make use of it in order to no how perfect the features are to be used 

Hello, my friend. Unfortunately there is no official Yobit application for mobile devices at the moment. Although I hope that in the future they will release an app in PlayStore and AppStore for all those who use the exchange frequently and cannot connect from the computer.
However, you can also use Chrome or any other mobile browser that includes the Desktop option. It won't be the best experience, but at least you will be able to use Yobit on your smartphone.

Oh no my friend.  There is no official app of yobit on play store. 

So my friend you have to use website for your exchanging money in yobit.  I hope that soon the apps will available in play store so that we can use that also very easily.  

Do work in this platform very carefully and enjoy earning. 

Best of luck my dear friend❤❤       

There is no app for yobit in the Play Store, usually, yobit does not run with any app. Many times I fear being scammed through apps. That's why yobit hasn't launched any apps on the Play Store.  

Yobit is already 8 years old, and it still does not have an app for the play store, it is unfortunate because having its own application for Android or IOS would be a great advantage and could reach more people, wait for this year 2021 if they can develop their application to be able to use it, it is more comfortable and faster, we also long for an application for cryptotalk smartphones, we hope they hear our voices.

There is no application for the yobit wallets specially I want to say for the new beginners don't search this type of things even if anyone is saying about the application, and work on it is limited by registering an account on the yobit.net website.

• +2 1

No my friend. There is no application of yobit available in play store.I think it's much more secure to have yobit as the only website and the privacy here is very strong.  So there is no easy way to steal money or hack your account.If we had yobit application, we probably wouldn't have gotten these benefits.I  like to use yobit as a website😌

On 1/23/2020 at 7:25 AM, Sair said:

Yes my dear friend yobit is available on play store but I don't use it because it has very low rating and reviews from the users are very bad so I don't download it and i prefer to use yobit on website.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

The web based Yobit is preferable. It has better features and is user friendly as compared to the mobile based. Anyway Yobit is a good and secure exchange where one can easily withdraw our funds or exchange it to other coins.

I don't think there is a Yobit app on the play store, I don't have the information. You can only access yobit through the site, I think if there is a yobit application, of course there is official information from yobit. Even though in trading we need an application to make trading easier, I hope you can make it without KYC of course by registering.

• +1 1

Hi mate, i don't think they have a app because i checked the google play store but i couldn't see yobit app. That's why you shouldn't beileve if someone gives you yobit app link otherwise you can get scammed. I beileve it'll be better for all of us if they make an mobile app.

• Useful or interesting 1

i have searched it on play store several times but unable to find it. i think it is not available on play store. but i think we search it on browser than may b we can find it

Crypto Love

____

❤❤❤❤

On 1/23/2020 at 7:25 AM, Sair said:

Yes yobit exchange is available on play store and people use it but I think that using it on a website is much more easier and good. Because this site is much more official and easy to use.

• +2 1