How can I invest ?? - Page 36 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
steve197

How can I invest ??

Hy friends I hope you having a good day I want to ask that it's in risk to invest large amount in yobit account so first invest small amount than you have experience to this

• +1 1

On 1/23/2020 at 12:32 AM, steve197 said:

this is my first week in the cryptocurrencies while I'm earning some assets to begin with.

i want to learn some basics about investing and if anyone has some tips for me i would be very thankful.

Dear @steve197 welcome to the forum I am also new here as you are but the thing which know that if you have some assets and you want to invest then there are two best options that Are follows.

1. You can trade (first you must have some knowledge about that)

2. You can buy the coin and hold it for the purpose of profit.

I think you should try out yobit virtual mining. It is a very good investment packages they would yield good results of you know how to make things happen. There are different packages and they are all very okay.

Edited by Rajibida22
  • Useful or interesting 1

If you want to invest in cryptocurrency . You have knowledge and skills about this. If you invest in trading it is a risky because in this you can  lose your money and can get a profit. In the both cases you have 50% chance. If your trading skills is best then you can get good profit.

Invest your money at that firm which you better know and you believe that that firm give you some profit .so contact with experts who already invest their money and lots of time 

• +2 1

Investment aren't for everyone. Due to the risk of getting scammed, a lot if people prefer to stay away from investment. Also investment have policies which we are not going to like. The best way to go is to become a crypto trader.

investment is a risky thing you must  need to follow some instructions that I have read in aboves reply.

Look at the market value of that currency in which you are investing. 

I think bitcoin market is now not that much good to invest on.

Wait for it's better days till then make money for investment. 

• Useful or interesting 1

The best thing to know about is to invest on yourself, just find a good way to make constant income online and start working on it, learn that way and make yourself a more valuable person, it will be the best thing to do.

Dear friend investment means you invest long term or short term. I also invest yobit exchange because yobit exchange offer very good. Yobit exchange vmining, investment also good offer to profit. I think you see the yobit investment offer and invest them. I also profit in yobit exchange for long term.

• +2 1

Yes, you are right but I think that apart from these you can monitor various sites for investment. Now, most sites are scams. Try to avoid scams. You should also have sufficient knowledge of the site to invest in

• +2 1

صديقي ، أنا جديد هنا وليس لدي أي فكرة عن الاستثمار. أتمنى أن أتمكن من مساعدتك ، ولكن شكرا لك. لقد تعلمت بعض الأشياء عن الاستثمار من خلال مشاركتك

• +2 1

If you want to invest 1st of all you must understand which platform is good for you. In my opinion, yobit is a good choice. Read the terms and conditions before investing and you are ready to make some good money.

• +2 1

Truly, you are correct yet I feel that separated from these you can screen different destinations for venture. Presently, most locales are tricks. Attempt to keep away from tricks. You ought to likewise have adequate information on the site to put resources into.

• +2 1

Friend my advice is that you look for a lot of information about the site that you are going to want to invest and if you can ask someone you will have more information and knowledge about that investment that you are going to make.

• +2 1

You can do trading. This is a best way to earn money. In trading you have to buy a coin which has less price and hold it for some time when it's price gets greater then you would have to sale it and earn good money.

For trading you have a proper knowledge about cryptocurrencies and you must be patient.

• +2 1

You can invest your money into trading or holding coin which is the best way to make much more money but for that, you have to take some time to make yourself perfect for this. firstly learn the basic things and start with small amount and increase your knowledge and experience as much as you can.

• +2 1

You can invest in sites and get a good profit rate
The more capital you have, the higher your profits
But some of the sites that promise you a high rate of profit are often fraudulent and will steal your money
You can start with a small amount in order to learn and gain experience
Good luck

• +2 1

On 11/18/2020 at 5:47 PM, Umair976 said:

Dear as you say that you are beginner, then i think we should not work in a field which we have no information or experience of that field. If we done this then we face loss.  So,  first you gain knowledge then take step in investment. 

@Umair976 you are right, as a beginner think it always advice able to focus on earning money first, it will be very bad for you to introduce yourself to field that you don't have any knowledge or proper information about. Investment has very high risk so I will advice you to forget about investment and focus on earning. When the right time come no one will tell you what to do......

• +1 1

There are many ways to invest in crypto currencies, although investments in crypto currencies are risky but look for a trusted exchange, Yobit is good. You can read on the Forum the advice of what currency to invest.

• +2 1

You can invest through several well-known and popular platforms but the best investment platform is Yobit! It is true that the risk is high, but at the same time the percentage of its profit is large! Therefore, you must be smart and choose the most appropriate plan!

You can start by trading on Yobit. For this you should buy coins at the bottom of the market and keep them for some months and then sell them at higher prices but Before investing you should study the crypto project first. Learn the basic things about it and then start investing in it.

• +1 1

Investment is to spend some of your money, I mean for example you will sign up for a cloud mining site, you are stay with this site,you have to know all if this rules of here.          

You can invest on Bitcoin and other cryptorunccies to get your earning. Other methods are trading ,exchanging , purchasing ,buying,withdraw for physical use to buy something .You can invest on other coins to get benefit.

• +2 1

The cryptocarency is the best platform of earning money. You can invest in this very easy. Depend on you what you invest. This is best way for earning money you are log in and get information about investment 

• +2 1