How can I invest ?? - Page 32 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
steve197

How can I invest ??

To invest is to make a decision on what you want to invest your money on in the crypto world either on high crypto currency or on a very low crypto currency may be trons 

• +5 1

Советую инвесировать через биржу Yobit очень удобная, полезная, а главное известная биржа с приемлимой комиссией, по этому инвестируйте именно в ней, желаю вам удачи и роста цент ваших коинов.

On 1/23/2020 at 1:28 AM, Migo said:

Investment is to spend some of your money, I mean for example you will sign up for a cloud mining site, and you will need to invest to increase your speed to earn more, so investing is good and profitable but choose the honest sites to avoid being scammed 

The little I understand is investing is process by which you involve yourself in a business or trade that makes you earn more what you used as your capital.

You can invest using different ways like getting yourself involved into the ICO's and Airdrops which is free but you can also invest your real money and do the trading. Investing option is available in every exchange.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

On 1/22/2020 at 8:32 PM, steve197 said:

this is my first week in the cryptocurrencies while I'm earning some assets to begin with.

i want to learn some basics about investing and if anyone has some tips for me i would be very thankful.

There are lots of stuffs that you need to know about investment. First there are different types of investment to ranting from staking to buying mining packages and also trading. So you could take your time to go through any of them and then learn all the necessary stuffs before going ahead to invest.

• Useful or interesting 1

You should invest only 10% of your capital in each transaction and always use a stop loss, always buy currencies that are safe and liquid.

On 1/23/2020 at 2:33 AM, Jokeer said:

You can invest your money into trading or holding coin which is the best way to make much more money but for that, you have to take some time to make yourself perfect for this. firstly learn the basic things and start with small amount and increase your knowledge and experience as much as you can.

These are the ways that you can earn money without the risk of getting scammed. Although you loose money due to volatility but not through scamming. Hodling and trading are my best trading options for optimal profits.

Investment is known as to spend some of money from a total money. There are many ways to invest, you can investment in any way. As you can only invest in currency and you can also hold it here, you can do whatever you want. Like it is the same online earning apps and people get a lot of benefit by investing there. As there are many people who invest in cryptocurrency coins and tokens and then get a lot of benefits  from them. As I have often seen people invest in bitcoins or any cryptocurrency coins when their price is at a low level. As soon as the price reaches his high level by increasing his price, he sells it, thus he gains a lot of profit and also gives it the name of investment. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Investing has different types, starting from the method and ending with time For example, you can invest in a good project with a low price and keep it for several months or years to achieve your goal. Or to invest in an investment fund offered by the platforms, or for example in mining, or to invest in Bitcoin, Ethereum, or top 20 basic currencies for several years or months.

• Useful or interesting 1

Before making an investment in the trading and also in the other fields don't work earlier. If you have not knowledge and skills and also experience to the related fields, then you will face a loss. Which is very quite risky. So must get skills and experience to deals with perfect especially in trading. Where the digital currencies price changes through every short period and we have to monitor it very well. If we follow these points then we will succeed in this field of trading 

It depends on which coin you want to invest because there at post of project which confirms they will pay to that much return or that much after certain time only few of the are real like yobit investbox.

Yobit investbox is one of the real investing site where you give return on interest.

• +2 1

For this you have to get experience and have to learn more about this field. Because in a short time you have not to earn much and have the chance to lose money because of lack of experience

I didn't see to understand what this question was mean about but need more ideas about what this question was saying because it use to talk about the gram token and telegram token , I didn't seen to understand about what is all means about.

I am also a beginner and i would love to invest here but i need suggestions from you experienced one. So anyone if you could give me where to invest i would love to take it. Thank you.

• +1 2

There's a lot of sites which are offering to invest like yobit, binance etc. by doing posting in this forum, try to invest on yobit because they have a feature called investbox and many people are getting a lot of money there. I hope you should try it.

Choose a popular, legit and reliable exchange site to invest and begins to trade value coins and be earning profit. Or you can buy some top Value altcoins along line with BTC to hold pending to the time that the price may reach $20'000 to gain multiple profits

6 minutes ago, Guru2050 said:

Choose a popular, legit and reliable exchange site to invest and begins to trade value coins and be earning profit. Or you can buy some top Value altcoins along line with BTC to hold pending to the time that the price may reach $20'000 to gain multiple profits

@Guru2050.In order to invest, we must first know about investing.  Because investing is a successful journey.  In order to invest, we must first choose a secure exchange site and a good coin.  Then you invest for a long time then you will get good profit one day.  So we have to be patient to invest

• +3 1

But the question is where do you want to invest  . there so many ways . i think most profitable way now a days is Bitcoin.  

1. Investing in bitcoin can seem complicated but its much easier when you break it down into yours step .2.The value of bitcoin heavily depend on the faith of investors . 3. Beware of technical and security issue . 4. For that you need digital wallet.

23 hours ago, Cleaner said:

@Guru2050.In order to invest, we must first know about investing..  So we have to be patient to invest

Well I think it's irregular for one to jump in to any given business without the pre requisite knowledge, experience, various skills and strategies to manage or handle such plan. Apart from that, he/she most also possess some influential features to enable him/her have a smooth running business such includes patient, perseverance and passion to help him scale through successfully

Invest is the best method of earning the money.for example one person is invest the stock exchange market the trade of stock exchange market trade is up and down due to the economy conditions of every country.

You can start investing in you bit website by buying a certain currency and after it rises, you will get your profits and with best wishes.

There are many investment sites and the only thing you have to keep in mind is be honest about what are you doing. Beware of being scammed too. One of my advice aware firstly and invest a small invest after that when you are comfortable you can invest a large amount. 

Hello friend how are you hopefully very good. If you want you can invest in various ways. Because you can make a lot of money by investing here. These jobs are very risky. There are many current fraudsters on the line. You can earn money by youbit if you want It is very trusted.

I am also a newcomer to this forum. But still I suggest you yobit or bitcoin for investment. These are the best platforms for investing money. But beware of the scammers too. First invest a small amount if you are satisfied you can invest a huge amount.

In this forum we have many featurs to invest our money i think this time Btc is the best for the investment We have to invest in btc for long time profit we can trade here For best earning because this time the price of btc is  good and in the future it will be high and best for the traders who have invested in the btc so invest here for the earning and profits.

• +1 1