Beginner's advice. - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abo3laa

Beginner's advice.

Yeah in my opinion this is the best place for earning and avoide any trades unless you dont know about that because that will be a scam so please be carefull.

For beginners , you have to be patient because they will continue to do all these things just by reading the terms & conditions, so they have to be patient to earn something big.

Edited by Roshankr

Patience is key of success not for in this forum but you have to keep it in your real life,we have to learn first about crypto world don,t be greedy for earning .

Dear friend.

Firstly need trust to cryptotalk wapside. This is vary easy and trusted wapside to make many. My nearest friend make many by using this side. So i trust this

Thanks

On 1/22/2020 at 12:52 PM, Abo3laa said:

This is the right way to make money, but there are some things you need to know. 
Anyone offering to invest for a fictional profit, I'm telling you, it's a scam. 
Don't look for profit in the first place. you'll get frustrated. 
Yes, there are profits, but not so fast and easy, you have to work and be patient at the same time, and the next few days you'll see your profits in front of you.

Your advice is Definitely right. Greed is curse! So the right thing is to work silently so that your result make noise.

Welcome with me
The most important thing that fraudsters focus on attracting customers is fictional, easy profits without much effort
Greedy with the quick profits, they are the favorite customers of the scammers.
We are not stupid, there is no money without much effort and fatigue

the best advice i can give you is to be consistent with the post and according to your experience you can improve every day so you can make 30 daily post, especially you have to know about cryptocurencies.

For beginner's it's forum about cryptocurrency, blockchain, trading, mining, ICO/IEO where you can find a huge base of useful content. This is a fast-growing community ,and you can collecting free coins from faucets. but after Read the rules and regulations of this forum. 

On 1/23/2020 at 1:52 AM, Abo3laa said:

This is the right way to make money, but there are some things you need to know. 
Anyone offering to invest for a fictional profit, I'm telling you, it's a scam. 
Don't look for profit in the first place. you'll get frustrated. 
Yes, there are profits, but not so fast and easy, you have to work and be patient at the same time, and the next few days you'll see your profits in front of you.

I think this is a good idea, i agree with you. We have other goals in this forum because if we always look for our earnings here, we will just get a small amounts and we will think that is enough for us. I think we should make our goal here is to learn more things about crypto currency because when we are studying here we can get profit to it. That's for me.

As your friend and partner inrl the forum, I will advise you to read the rules and regulations guiding the forum before you start thinking of making post on the topics listed. You can easily get banned if you are not care

Hi dear 

It is more difficult to reach 100 posts to start earning can admin decrease them for beginners who recently started 

Here are some ways to make money, but there are a few things you need to know.
Anyone who offers to invest in emotional intelligence, I tell you, is a hoax.
First, don’t make money. You will be disappointed.
Yes, it can be profitable, but it is not so fast and simple, you need to work hard and have patience, and in the next few days you will find your income.

Now i reach thirty five post i am go too slowlly toward hundred posts any help or technique to reach this number

Those bitcoin doublers and are scam,  and this is ponzi schemes that running if someone invested you will get your payment immideiatly . And also avoid those HYPE,  PONZI SCHEMES 

This is the best site to learn for you, You make money here very easily. If you give him daily one hour or more. Daily 30 post must be give here on anyone topic...

First of all thank you for sharing the information you are providing a good information as many of the users don't know about the scammers and they get scammed very easily So this post is very beneficial for the beginners who have just joined the forum gain the knowledge and earn hard.

thanks

Thanks for your valuable advise. I am new here and I am also trying to work hard and have some patients so that I can Learn from this and after then earn some money. I also think that we all should have to be patients on this forum   

You need to work with forum rules otherwise you can get banned. So Begginers should follow the forums rules and instructions before working in this forum.

first of all i must say slow and steady wins the race, this thing is apply here if u work hard than u definately get profit, earning is not so easy u have to be pateint. most of the sites we visited that are scam but this site is original and in the last i wanna say be patient and do your work honestly than you will get your goal.

Dear mate you are actually right here most beginners like me fall victims to scammers on the internet because we think they can easily doubler our money or investments for us it's best to avoid such sites and we need to work more harder and have patience during our stay here in this forum inorder to have a good story to tell others because cryptotalk is really helpful to people all over the globe

I agree with you we must learn about this forum and then take some steps. Some people put their money here without knowing anything, so try to spend more time here first and then trade.  Get started.

Beginners have to do his 100 post in the short time. If they to do in short time, then they have to do 30 post daily for doing this they can earn daily basis. 

for the beginners I want to suggest you as to go for the guidelines to know the rules and regulations that we should follow in this site it will be helpful for you only otherwise if you can earn healthy work here then you will definitely get ban.

Thanks dear I am new and don't know what to do. Your post is helpful for me and  also for many other new users on the forum.

• +2 1

Nothing is easy in this world.

Scammers always claim making a lot of money with little to zero work.

Well, this is NOT how world works.

If something is too good to be true, it most probably is.