What year did you start working at the crypto? - Page 50 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abo3laa

What year did you start working at the crypto?

When I enter in this crypto currency works field its was last five years I have worked in this and heard it in youtube channel and I thought what it is and now I can't leave it for  one days also and I am regularly working in it

I have started to work on this site in 2020 because it is a good website for learning as well as for earning so that's why I have joined this site and started to work on it.

• +4 1

I started working at cryptotalk at middle of 2020 and I have gain knowledge and experience in trading and make money through this platform.

As for me I have been hearing a lot about crypto since 2 years ago but I wasn't interested in it back then due to some reasons I started learning about crypto last year and since then it has been a good experience.

I started working at this forum in current year 2020. This is a year of pandemic and lockdown. I am a student and free now a days and i was also facing some financial difficulties. One of my friend told me about this remarkable platform where you can earn and learn. So i decided to join this platform.

• +3 1

Friend, I've been in this cryptomoned thing for months, but I see that there is a lack of support from the big whales or platforms in helping the communities, really in my case I've only seen such ways of generating income through crypto talk and some monies. This should lead us to put pressure on these platforms to create jobs and social support for crypto communities, since they are the communities that cannot exist.

• +4 1

I am new here. I join this site a few days ago. I starts working at the crypto a few days ago and it is my determination that I can not leave this site. I I doing my best the success will be my fate.

• +3 1

It have been long time since i start working on cryptocurrency world, i think its about four years, and men at first it was so challenging to work online and earn crypto coins, since i have no knowledge on it, but now i get good profit from it.

• +2 1

I have been hearing about crypto currency for a long period of time but I never pick interest . I  only pick interest in crypto currency this year Wich is 2020 .

I was introduced by a family friend he gave me a wonderful orientation about crypto that's when I pick interest

• +2 1

I was at university when one of my friend told me about crypto currency in those days he just won 100USD. So i started and in start i lost almost 200$ haha.. But no i am going to recover that losted amount

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800

I have been working with cryptocurreney for some years now. I think I need more time to experience this. crypto talk is helping me a lot.Not a waste of time for me at all. I like to know about it.

• +1 1

I started to learn the crypto money world by participating in airdrops in 2017. I had no information and it sounded very confusing. I spent more than 2 days to generate the bitcoin address. Then I improved myself by reading articles on forum sites and doing transactions myself.

• Useful or interesting 1

In 2019 i first hear about bitcoin it is a crypto currency after heard i feel interesting then i want to know about this after i search online here and there 

• +1 1

I am new here in this forum and it has not been a few months since I entered the world of coding and I do the work well and search all topics for something new to provide my knowledge and little experience in order to become an effective member of this forum and an expert in the world of coding and I have not made money yet from here, I am looking forward to earning Some money to be able to finish my studies

I started this year and I can tell you how fruitful it is to spend time posting while learning more about cryptocurrency and earning. This is a really useful solution for those of us who want to make extra money... 

Hello my dear friend actually I am a new user recently join crypto talk I am here it's around one month and I like this platform too much because this is very secured reliable and best platform ever and here if you want to become a good cryptotalk just we have to follow all the rules and regulation and by the way this rules and regulation it's easy if you will follow and it hard if you will not follow so guys follow all the rules and regulation and work in good way do you are smart work not Hardwork..

im beginner here im 14 to 16 days just as a part from now, my companion informed me regarding this site and he is have a profit yet here and I think this site is so valuable to the clients and individuals utilizing this site and I prescribe this occasion to other to attempt free simple method of procuring and unquestionably this is anything but an exercise in futility in view of this discussion individuals' information will upgrade and furthermore the english punctuation abilities.

I have joined crypto world as of late. What's more, I am exceptionally glad to state that I felt Very useful for working in it. It is giving me cash by doing just remarks. It is stunning.

I have begun utilizing cryptographic money in 2018. In 2018 I begin working in an onlie site and they paid their laborer in cryptographic money. That is the reason I need to make a digital currency wallet to get my installment. From that time I think about digital money.

@Abo3laa

i started working at the beginning of 2017. I did not know much about cryptocurrencies, but I invested a small amount in the yobit platform and began to learn from my mistakes at the end of the year. I got tens of times more profits than I invested

• +2 1

Late 2015. I got to know Ethereum when it cost pennies on the dollar. Months later I got to know Steem and I got more into cryptocurrencies.

I entered the crypto world this year in September, I was looking for work on the Internet from home due to the curfew  "Corona" , I read a general idea about digital currencies and I liked it, I started with groups and learned, I do not think that using faucets is useful today as  It was before, it is just a waste of time.

I came into the cryptocurrency world in 2019, because I have heard a lot about Bitcoin and Ethereum since 2017 and 2018, then got interested and I came into it in 2019. cryptocurrency has been nice for me so far and it has shown me the ways of making money.