What year did you start working at the crypto? - Page 53 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abo3laa

What year did you start working at the crypto?

I started earning bitcoin since 2018 with faucets site, mining sites and pay to click sites but I joined to trade at the beginning of 2020 and now I have make good profits from it. faucets and pay to click websites are waste of time.

It is not actually full-tume job for me, but I think as many People here i did come to earn some money. At first i did not even believe It is possible but after my first withdrawn cash I started to be a bit more active in this. Who knows, maybe one day it would be my job. 

I came to know about Cryptocurrency in much detail only recently. Earlier I thought about it as a waste of time and mine. So I joined this site last month. I want to learn more about this currency.

Im beginner here im 6days handiest as a member from now, my pal instructed me about this web site and he's have a profits but right here and that i assume this web page is so beneficial to the customers and people the use of this website online and that i suggest this opportunity to other to strive loose clean way of earning and truely this isn't always a waste of time because of this forum humans's expertise will enhance and also the english grammar abilities.

I entered the Crypto world about two years ago, but I didn't know what to do so I didn't make much money, in fact I was playing games that give some money with Bitcoin
good luck

My friends told me about this sphere two years ago, and also showed me how to make money in it. After that, I studied trading and performed various tasks to achieve results. And I did it!

9 hours ago, Tesco said:

Actually I also joined cryptotalk forum this year, last month and already am addicted to this forum because this is a great forum to acquire knowledge and experience about cryptocurrencies, we are gaining two things at a point which are knowledge and money, I want to also follow your footsteps and gain good reputations and be famous as you guys, @Mubiflow @Zamani1 @Husnyjaf @Trainz

@Tesco you are welcome to thi great forum that gives endless opportunities. Their are some basic and simple procedures you have to do if you want to get much reputations and become popular in this forum. You need to make serious research on cryptocurrency and be updating the members of the forum. By that I belive you will get much reputations. 

• Useful or interesting 1

1 hour ago, Husnyjaf said:

@Tesco you are welcome to thi great forum that gives endless opportunities. Their are some basic and simple procedures you have to do if you want to get much reputations and become popular in this forum. You need to make serious research on cryptocurrency and be updating the members of the forum. By that I belive you will get much reputations. 

Okay thanks mate, I will surely do that, my aims is to be useful to this forum to share vital informations about cryptocurrency and to create more interacting room for other members to share their own ideas, skills and experience about cryptocurrencies, I want to be great and be teacher to newbies and others, I want members to benefit from me. @Husnyjaf

I started in 2012 to learn about cryptocurrencies, the first cryptocurrency I knew was bitcoin and at that time its price was around 150 dollars more or less, I never had the opportunity to buy and keep a bitcoin, to see if its price I could go up, it was an opportunity to take. After that I was in several faucets and thanks to knowing about cryptocurrencies I had several hits for which I had a great profit, so I think I have not wasted time on cryptocurrencies

Hi dear! I joined this platform of crypto talk three weeks ago. I didn't spend much time but I can share my experience and observation of the forum. I consider it to be a good platform for many benefits. And it is definitely useful and you cannot consider it a waste of time.

I started this forum a week ago. I work on a daily basis for three hours. Now I am finishing the 100 free posts. I am excited to enter the investment and trading market.

I started working with this coding in this year three months ago and I started this field with all determination and will and set a goal in front of me and follow up to the end, and I will get it

This is a very good question for me , because i can share it easily . i have started with facebook page and then comes to youtube along with free crypto earning. Then i start working free crypto currency claiming and thus start airdrops and bounties in 2019 . now i have some bank balance about 3000$ only from crypto and that all from free earning. Thanks

I AM HELPING OTHERS ON YOUTUBE HOW TO EARN FREE MONEY

Here is TELEGRAM

Here is 🤮YOUTUBE 

I joined this forum recently but I think I can said I am among the lucky people because I have learned more about crypto currency exchange and I have earned money and still earning from this great forum.

Edited by gbest2020

I joined cryptotalk platform in 2 December on this year.I know this platform is useful.This is not a scam.In a short time I such get knowledge and many information from forum.It is very helpful for earn money by stay at home.

No it is not the waste of time. I join this site in this year and exact time is the previous month. I am not spend much more time here but I am satisfied.

I join cryptotalk a few days ago.My experience so far is very good.And it looks great in the future.i have learned a lot from there.I like this site.And i will like to do more work on crypto.

I heard about crypto about 1years ago. But i started working here in 2020. I regret why didn't start earlier. I started middle of this year. I didn't started earlier because i didn't have enough knowledge about this . Now i  have a lot of knowledge. 

I have the opportunity to know about Cryptocurrency just a month ago when i was introduced to cryptotalk by a friend and i am glad to be here because i have learnt a lot on cryptocurrency on this forum and this forum has also given me earning opportunity through my daily posts everyday.

In 2018 i invested in bitcoin in site wasn't legit. So i lost my 20$ on it. After that i start searching about crypto upsdowns, how to trade and so more. Day by day i became addicted on it. Still i have to learn more so i am here to learning while making few money. Tha's all. 

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg

I started working with ceyptotalk earlier November where i earn huge amount of money knowledge and experience where you meet different kind of people on the platform and you get to share each other ideas 

I started trading a few months back and I still see myself as a beginner. crypto world is a highly challenging market so there is no limit to what you can learn. I do research from net from various sites about crypto and try to learn new things everyday. this forum is very beneficial at that aspect. thanks for everyone who participate to support other people

I started my work few days ago. It's not waste of time but the great opportunity for earning and learning. You can get information about different topics. It's an amazing forum.

Well, I have started working here five days ago, and a friend introduce me in to the business. Based on my five days experience in crypto currency, I found it to be of beneficial to me because I already gained allot from the forum. @Husnyjaf @Jaafar Fahad Hassan

5 minutes ago, Abideen said:

Well, I have started working here five days ago, and a friend introduce me in to the business. Based on my five days experience in crypto currency, I found it to be of beneficial to me because I already gained allot from the forum. @Husnyjaf @Jaafar Fahad Hassan

Welcome to this great forum my friend @Abideen. Your friend have really helped you by introducing this forum to you. This forum offers a lots of opportunities in a very simple ways. You earn money and also gain free knowledge, meet different people where you share different views, idea and experience. 

• +3 1