Proof of Cash out - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Vanessa

Proof of Cash out

Congratulations friend, for your winnings, cryptotalk is giving us many joys, we must do things right so that we can enjoy this for a long time. 

Congratulations dear, it feels great when your time reaches to withdraw your earnings from your hard working in cryptotalk forum. There is were you will notice that you dont have to miss even a single day without post or comment to other posts in this forum.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 1/22/2020 at 8:32 PM, Vanessa said:

I was not keeping that much payments but today I have tried to buy eth from my bitcoins which forum paid.

It was really true! I converted the eth into fiat currency by my wallet! Its a great feeling that I have earned just by sharing my ideas and while learning! Thanks cryto talk!

Yes its right. Yesterday i also withdraw momey and i am too much happy. It was my first withdraw ever from internet. This forum helpe me a lot to do this withdraw. 

It is very nice to have money in exchange for sharing ideas, writing videos, and helping others. It is a very nice feeling. I hope this campaign will last long.

I was not keeping that much payments but today I have tried to buy eth from my bitcoins which forum paid.

It was really true! I converted the eth into fiat currency by my wallet! Its a great feeling that I have earned just by sharing my ideas and while learning! Thanks cryto talk!

First of all, congratulations and thanks for telling us that some people think that this forum does not earn, but I am very happy that there is a lot of money here and there is also a lot to learn about what my friends are earning.  From here he has also earned his earnings and I will start earning for a few days when my goal of 100 posts will be fulfilled.

I read the topic and when i read all those positive comments, i really am more and more motivate to work here. Soon i will receive my payments and then am going to post my poc too. its just matter of time. and i really appreciate you to create this good motivated topic for all of us .. 

I am moving toward my 100 posts ,i am positive i will make good earning through crypto talk.When i make good earning in BTC from forum.Then change my BTC in other crypto currency.Congratulation on earning from forum.

I congratulate you for this. This is the best platform to earn money. This site provide us sufficient amount. 

Hello
And also I will soon convert some of the Satoshi to Eth, I think the currency trading field will be a wonderful and profitable field.

Thats sound is good, conggratulations. But seem you had make this post at january 20. So you now had more income from here.

I think in my opinion this airdrop should be utilized as best we can. Besides getting Bitcoin rewards, we can also gain knowledge in the world of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology.

Nice to hear about that success archived from this lovely cryptotalk forum its indeed a very helpful platform for extra income in our pockets thanks.

Yes this is really very good opportunity for us because here can do twice Earning and also learning too..love that site..

A proof of cash is more complicated to complete than a bank reconciliation. However, it provides a greater degree of detail, and so makes it easier to locate errors than a bank reconciliation. Thus, it may be cost-effective to use a proof of cash when you expect to find a large number of different cash-related errors within an accounting period.

Buying some Ethos using Bitcoin in Yobit Exchanger is very easy by simply selecting it and clicking the Buy button, I hope you are not going to this forum and continue to share some information here.

Automatic Tailor Machine La Bust When we come and take the car and plug it in and put the card in the back and ask for it, how much we can not count.

at present I  am joyful and contented for your withdrawal from the rewards of posting the airdrop experience of cooperation between cryptotalk and Yobit. I deliberate in my judgment this airdrop be supposed to be utilized as superlative we can. Besides in receipt of Bitcoin rewards, we container and expand erudition in the world of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology.

Yes, there is something in the cryptocurrencies that you work and do not feel that wonderful hair that you earn money until when the money becomes cash in your hand then the true joy will be

On 1/22/2020 at 9:02 PM, Vanessa said:

It indeed is great feeling to know that, your views mean something, and that someone is willing pay for them. 1000 satoshi per post is not small amount. It is a good deal of money for online earning. And you can use it to earn more in other places. Its nice you converted to Eth, because Eth can give you multiple times the profit.

Hello dear friend 

I am new here.and i  try to post here useful.i trust this site well.as well as i think this site really payment well.we can earn money here by post. 

Thank you 

I think you dont need to show the proof of payment, because the proof is the big volume of members who doing post here every day, because we find this forum Cryptotalk and Yobit legitimate.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Congratulations, my friend, I am very glad that you paid first, and I received my first payment approximately 2 weeks ago. The forum is really paying. I have earned the payment of approximately $ 25 by writing only here, so you don't have to worry about trust.

So my dear friend what do you thought is it a fake platform? It is a very genuine platform my dear friend. Because I have to and from the platform. So I believe that this is a very good platform for student like me and you.