What should I expect from cryptocurrency? - Page 26 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

What should I expect from cryptocurrency?

Last year there was challenges I'm cryptoworld due to the pandemic crisis that affect the economy. But later in the last quarter of the year the bitcoin price rises which hits new record in cryptoworld. 

Dear 

On 1/22/2020 at 5:36 PM, Delgboke said:

I have been thinking on what to expect from cryptocurrency in this first quarter of the year weather bullrun or increase in cryptocurrency price , your suggestion is welcome. 

Dear I think this is good plate form for me and also others.

I also think that if crypto give more projects then users of crypto increase and this is best for this site.

• +2 1

The number of people using digital currencies around the world is increasing day by day, and it will certainly have a bright future in the field of trade and economy.

Good morning dear friend, I think the truth is that you can not expect anything in return, on the contrary you must start to act, see how you can make the most of it and start to give hard to the study. We must keep in mind that it is something of this Digital era and it is up to us to make the best use of it. Today there are many ways in which we can do a lot with respect to cryptocurrencies.

Crypto currency has been taking over the world and I really do think it would. Many business man have seen the perspective future of crypto bad has been investing aswell.so I think you should expect the best.

In cryptocurrency we work with a lot of patience and attention. The price of cryptocurrency has been low since the beginning of this year I hope it has a good market value. So that we can be more interested in working here.

It is also currency but the digital currency it is not work like the other currency it is new concept and people don't know about it but with the time i will common and people like to invest in digital currency you need to buy shares and these shares boost your economy as well as your state..... 

We can expect a lot from cryptocurrency.  Cryptocurrency is very popular nowadays and its use has increased a lot.  We can invest and trade with cryptocurrencies.  As a result we will get good profit.  The price of cryptocurrency is rising day by day so we should hold cryptocurrency for a long time.

On the first quarter of the last year crypto been in a serious and hard situation because of the dump that happened in March when Bitcoin dumped to 4000$ bland that caused many people to panic and sell what they have but experts who trust crypto knew this won't continue forever and this is a gold chance to shop from the bottom and they were right because Bitcoin recovered fast and we saw how at the end of the year it Broke its ATH with more than 400% profit to those who bought from the bottom and until this moment they are on more than 1000% profit

You can expect good earning ,good future from cryptocurrency because we are observing that bitcoin rate is very much high in these days and expect that it will rise like this and therefore our hopes also rise with this as well.

We can hope just for best that the price of cryptocurrency would be increase. So this is beneficial for all of us so now we can earn more by posting and trading. Who are trader can earn more money from cryptocurrency.  So many people are saving thier coin in low price now they can earn more profit by sale out thier coin.

We should never rely on one thing.  There are many good things we can do with crypto.  Great site for crypto work.  But for this, it is better to learn to work everywhere.If you are well versed in trading, you can earn more cryptocurrency without having to wait for the extra cryptocurrency price.

I expect that it will be authorized to each country for them to likewise encounter the online profit with BTC that you can exchange and do trades. Expecting that and furthermore having the atm for Bitcoin which we don't have

• +2 1

I don't think you should expect something from the cryptocurrency just need to learn some skill and make a good investment in it and all you have to do is to wait

We always hope that the number of users of cryptocurrencies will increase, and therefore the value of those currencies will increase, the market will improve and other weak currencies will start to trade due to the rise in large currencies such as Bitcoin and Ethereum, I hope that it will improve a little bit as well.

I hope the market value of cryptocurrency will increase. We work here to learn something from here and to earn money.I think if its market value increases, users will be interested in working.

In this year 2021 we look forward to expect positive outcome from crypto currency I hope before next year the prediction about Bitcoin to reach $100k should happen.

On 2/17/2021 at 10:54 AM, Cleaner said:

We can invest and trade with cryptocurrencies.  As a result we will get good profit.

This is what great minds mirror too in respect to the future of BTC and other valuables crypto coins @Cleaner bountiful percentage of profit is guaranteed daily in crypto world provided BTC keep pushing forward. Take advantage of investing at the right time

• Useful or interesting 1

You can expect lot from crypto currency market. You can expect that this highly volatile market turn to your side so that you can be able to earn profit. 

I personally hope before cryptocurrencies that many more people join this wonderful world for themselves they can benefit from financial independence for the simple reason that windows are unstoppable
A big hello to the whole community and great profits

As far as cryptocurrecy market is concerned, everything is possible, though from the previous experiences, bull run can happen at the middle of a year or towards the end of a year, but that does not exclude the possibility that it can happen at anytime, expect anything.

• +3 1

22 hours ago, Guru2050 said:

Take advantage of investing at the right time

Investing with Bitcoin is very profitable.  We should all invest for a long time.  The CEO of Binance said that "those who hold will be rich".  So I think it would be best to invest to make a profit in the crypto world.  But you must choose a good currency to invest.

You  can expect a better future , a more financial stability, less worries about the future and possibly a chance to be a great trader. All these are not for free, you have to be hardworking member, with useful daily posts, and you need to stay active on daily basis to make sure that you gather enough money to start a trade. 

• +2 1

I am student and I also want this type of the project where I can easily work on it and as much and more profitable and you from this real basonym program so I will be a successful person through this site because cryptocurrency is my first stage of my life where I can easily become a good profitable man through cryptocurrency because Bitcoin is one of the best digital currency in all over the world which is used as a digital program like as a cryptocurrency and this is very useful and valuable for me and all other users who are working on it and are much and more profitable and learning from this site.

There is a lot of expect from crypto. The market is very volatile and anything can happen at anytime. It is possible to get a 50% decrease in price in just a short period of time. So whenever you decide to invest into crypto then you should think twice.