Best crypto currency to invest in 2020 - Page 16 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sedy

Best crypto currency to invest in 2020

With great potentials of Bitcoin, i suggest slowly but surely that it is the best cryptocurrency to invest in.

Other systems had existed previously and some are still existing but with a glance of look to each, Bitcoin is surely at the top.

• Useful or interesting 1

There is no competitor for Bitcoin, as it is the distinctive currency in everything. It is a good currency for investment and suitable for using it to earn a lot of money.

I personally have more in mind to invest and keep my money in BTC and even in ETH since these are the ones that have good prices and always in the long term increase their value passively and this is passive profit.

• +2 1

My best friendly to invest or trade is the stable currencies do not choose the stable currencies so you do not invest your money and take a fixed profit of the currency and thus the value of the currency will not benefit something from your investment with its time thanks

• +1 1

On 1/22/2020 at 8:12 PM, Sedy said:

What according to you would be the best crypto currency to invest in the year 2020? Personally I feel the potentials of Bitcoin rising through the roof very soon, not forgetting other currency such as XLM, LTC AND ETH. XLM(Ripple) may seem small but it has by pass all currency upto date ,demands for XLM are increasing ,same with LTC and ETH more people are preferring them over BTC . 

Bitcoin will always be the best cryptocurrency around, the rest of the crypto market basically follows its lead. It is the best coin now and it will be the best coin in the future.

The best coin to make  investment on is the bitcoin, this year bitcoin have really rises in value and investors have make good profits from their investment and other coins also like ether and litecoin have also rises. 

In early 2020 I thought Bitcoin was the best investment because it was approaching halving and I knew the price was going to go up at some point, although of course it first went down quite a bit in March and then the upward trend did start.
As for the other cryptocurrencies, the problem is that their price depends a lot on Bitcoin cycles and not so much on their projects. Although next year it looks like a big alt season could come if Bitcoin's dominance drops to 60% or even higher if it falls to 50%.

I think Bitcoin, Ethereum Coin, LTC Coin are the best cryptocurrencies to invest in 2020.  Because the market value of these coins is very high and there is a lot of demand in the world market, moreover, its market value is constantly increasing and the number of its users is increasing, so if you can invest in these coins on real sites, you can earn more money in a short time.

Well in these your prediction contest about the best crypto currency to invest on depends on expert analysis who can have a say about these, but personally in my own view i think we should all look at bitcoin, etherium, litecoin and partially xrp.

A very beautiful and important topic.  crypto is a trusted popular earning website.  Many new people work here every day.  In my opinion, cryptocurrency was the best place to invest in 2020 because its demand is huge at present. It has been able to meet many daily needs through investment.

It is a very good business. Actually you have rightly said, I will not believe it as well, it has been shown that I do not have to spend anything in it. And to do the rest, then do good for your If you do good then good will be bad 

For me the best cryptocurrency that I will invest with in year 2020 has to be bit coin because of its high value in the market and we can see that it price is always increasing 

I think that 2020 was the year of Bitcoin par excellence, as it achieved the highest profit rate ever. And those who invested in Bitcoin made good profits.
There are also many currencies that have made good profits, but I think Bitcoin is the best one.

• +1 1

I think in the end of 2020 bitcoin will be best for invest. Because at present the price of bitcoin is increasing day by day. So if we invest in bitcoin we can easily earn a good amount of profit I hope. 

Dear Thank you for this useful and wonderful participation, you opened a new field to discuss, it is very wonderful, I prefer to invest in bitcoin, bitcoin, ethereum, dog currency, USDT currency, and yo currency, they are the most famous and the best. 

As bitcoin goes up the price of thses coin also increase day by day so it is a best time to invest these currencies to get profit in the next year.your post is useful .thanks for sharing this value able information.

• +3 1

On 1/22/2020 at 5:12 PM, Sedy said:

What according to you would be the best crypto currency to invest in the year 2020? Personally I feel the potentials of Bitcoin rising through the roof very soon, not forgetting other currency such as XLM, LTC AND ETH. XLM(Ripple) may seem small but it has by pass all currency upto date ,demands for XLM are increasing ,same with LTC and ETH more people are preferring them over BTC . 

Yes dude there are a lot of coins which we should not forget because they are much more popular now and showing good market value .Bitcoin is the topmost coin in cryptocurrency but other coins are also meeting with it and litecoin is one of  the best.

• +3 1

2 minutes ago, Samotokika said:

Yes dude there are a lot of coins which we should not forget because they are much more popular now and showing good market value .Bitcoin is the topmost coin in cryptocurrency but other coins are also meeting with it and litecoin is one of  the best.

Yes my cute friend you are very right that we shouldn't forget about these coins also. This is right that bitcoin is most powerful coin and it rising day by day. And i thinks it will reaches $45000+ in the next 5 years. Maybe my prediction is wrong but maybe it itrue.

• +3 1

I think the best cryptocurrency within 2020 is that we can invest inside bitcoin because it has good security and volume and it is used by a lot of users. I like it personally because it is supporting a lot of people 

Other than bitcoin, I am additionally putting resources into ethereum in light of the fact that it is the main altcoin. In spite of the fact that a few people consider it as an adversary of bitcoin yet I have never under any circumstance taken a gander at it that way since it does worth that.

There are a number of currencies that are not good for investment, but in the first place there are Bitctoin, then Ethereum, then Litecoin, so these currencies achieve good price increases and thus achieve good profits

Bitcoin is a good investment because Bitcoin is having a bull run right now. But just be careful when you're going to invest on Bitcoin. It might be on a run now, but that is what makes it scary. I mean the run could end soon and it might crash after.

I have started using and investing in the TWT coin by the binance and that is the best coin I think so you can consider it too for your investments.

Presently the best and most favourable coin to invest is that valuable altcoins ripple (XRP) that is at lower price. Invest huge capital on XRP before next year of 2021 to take advantage of the dropped value. The second is LTC and ETH they are affordable too since bitcoin is attempting to hits $30,000 in next year.

Greetings to you all mates in this platform, among all the digital currency in the world now if am to advice a mate to invest on any of them I will advice to invest on bitcoin because its balance this year and if the money for the investment not much then you can go for litcoin