Best Ways to Make Crypto everyday safely ? - Page 20 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bitman007

Best Ways to Make Crypto everyday safely ?

You only need to keep your eyes open, to avoid fakes and scams, in the begin you can work with PTC, can work solving captchas (if you have your eyes ok) if you live in a country where surveys work, use them, when you study and gain more knowledge you can start to trade, just dont put your vital money in a single move, and dont hurry my friend.

I would appreciate it if you gave some of these best ways to earn some crypto too. All the ones we had in mind are not paying lately and we are running out of options. Sadly this member made a post for nothing.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think the best way to make cryptocurrency daily is to look for a work that gives cryptocurrency as a payment or you could also join other forums like this, for example Bitcointalk, then join campaigns to earn cryptocurrency.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The best way to get crypto safely is to trade, you can buy several altcoins to trade so that you will make a profit there. In addition, to get it for free you can join the CryptoTalk campaign or airdrop, participate there and get free crypto. I think this is the safest and easiest way for anyone.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

There is a faucet platform which pays you only for claiming Bitcoins at a certain time called Freebitco.in, you can randomly win a certain amount of coins just for participating, many other faucets pay you for advertising such as the ptc that give you advertisements. you see and they pay you

In your condition I would suggest you airdrops faucett and if you have capitual staking, they are the safest routes but with less return profitability.

On 10/13/2020 at 10:38 PM, adamramis said:

I know know easy way to make money because everything is hard and if you looking for huge profits I suggest you to invest in good crypto such ethereum 

Investment  is not easy money Because of two reasons the first one is there is the risk of loss and the second one is nit each person is abke to make investment.

Well best way to make profit everyday but not busting your wallet is talk tokens as you collect them when making your posts over 100 you start getting them and while you do this if you react 50 times a day it gets doubled, but warning dont spam it you dont want admins having attention at you.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I think being on this forum is one of them and the second one is always making sure that you trade, there are different methods to trade and if you are not good in trading you can use the robo trade on yobit, it is a way to assure yourself you are constantly making profit with minimal effort, you can also stake and lend your crypto those are some of the ways you can make money on crypto currency.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Earn some bitcoin from crypto talk for free by posting and commenting daily then you can invest in any potential new coin which can grow in future

BetFury                                                   

You are already here in Cryptotalk  and asking to join it, that is useless  to talk like that here, but no once can say that it is not good site in any way.

On 1/22/2020 at 5:21 PM, Bitman007 said:

Kindly help me to give ma best ways to earn crypto everyday safely.

Thanks

Learning is the main key of earning here. You earn knowledge first and then use it to earn money. See trading tutorials, read forums about these threads and i hope you will be able to earn safely.

start making investment in yobit investbox to be earning some percentage of interest, you can work here without any risk

• +1 1
  • +3 1

The best way to get crypto you can follow the cryptotalk forum, because in my opinion this method is the safest way and we can get it every day. Apart from that you can also participate in Airdrops and other free Yobit coins.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

There are many ways for making the bitcoin crypto. But some are the best real and legit not all ways all the best. Air drops and bounties are the real at real site. 

But i earn bitcoin from the cryptotalk. I do post on daily basis and they give btc after 7 days of the post and they help me in my life. It is very interesting and awesome.

I am a going with posting useful post daily and by this way you can earn in cryptocurrency and if you have knowledge about investment so you can also invest in here but you should be careful about fake and real side and also you can signature campaign. 

The safest and easiest way to earn crypto on a daily basis is to use Investbox program in Yobit. I'm going to give it a try in the upcoming days because I have heard positive things about it from the members who have used it. You can invest the tokens you earn here through your comments and earn 30% interest per month. This kind of investment is safer for those who don't want to take the risks of trading. I will offer more information after I start my investment plan in the near future.

Earning money today in the world of cryptocurrencies is relatively easy considering that today there are tools that were previously not available to all users, the safest way to do it is through an investment in a platform whose credibility supports it, however you can resort to other more orthodox methods, such as:  The Trading, The Scalping, physical or cloud mining.

• +4 1

Crypto talk is the best forum in the world.There are several ways to earn money from this forum. The easiest and profitable way to earn money is to make usefull post. 

• +1 1

You can collect digital currencies through the free airdrop, but you have to beware of scams and you can work on the forum and get 1000 satoshi for each post in addition to getting a coin talk where you will get 10 talk for each post

• +5 1

You must learn something, no matter what patience is, and the first thing that you will be patient with is to wait until the completion of 100 posts or comments, and then you will wait for a week until you get the first payments, and in this period you will learn a lot before you collect an amount that you can trade through

• +1 1

The safest way to make money in the crypto market is just the trading and we make good money in it becasue in the crypto market so many peoples invest and start trading in it.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

Yes the best way to earn money every day to work hard and concentrate on the cryptotalk forum .I think that we should follow the rules, instructions and regulations about the crypto talk forum . cryptotalk forum is very helpful and informative .we should always to read the old member and do not copy and paste post at this forum .