Is it risky to invest in cryptocurrencies based on what you read in the news? - Page 17 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

Is it risky to invest in cryptocurrencies based on what you read in the news?

News can be misleading, one person said that Bitcoin should be worthy of one million Dollars and then the price was on flames ad two days later the US treasury secretary said that Bitcoin is overrated and it will cause the investors great loses, and then the price dropped drastically so it is best to invest without listening to the news.

• +3 1

invest, one needs both news and price prediction. Non of them is more reliable. One needs to use both, in addition to other good sources to enable one to make the right decision and invest properly. 

We cannot rely on a single source for the news that we rely on when we want to trade a particular currency. More than one source should be taken into consideration, as it is a set of marketing plans.

• +4 1

I think investing in cryptocurrency is hugely profitable. That leaves a risk here.Many times people are victims of various scandals. And losses are more likely to occur if the market declines later than the investment time market.

You should stay away from the news if you want to be a good trader because they will influence your decisions and probably make you do the wrong decisions at  the wrong time. Crypto market is full of rumors and news and each of them has a purpose to fulfill, so do not be affected by them and choose your targets wisely.

It is relative, that the news or expectations are not at a high level of credibility, I follow one or two people with great experience in the field and I follow their advice and expectations, knowing that they can be wrong sometimes, but I think that following more than one source And more than one person will cause tension and insecurity, so follow a specific method and do not care about the rest of things

Some magazines or channels publish fake news to a specific goal so i see that i should not listen to these news but i listen to some famous channels news cause they do not lie .

In general, it is dangerous because digital currencies and cryptocurrencies are a market Very volatile and I am afraid to invest in large amounts because the risk is too big

• +5 1

No no its fully wrong information about this idea because crypto is one of the best safe wallet in all over the world due to which btc is used a s a digital currency in this site and u can easily much and more profitable earning from this online earning platforum. But i also advised to keep well cinnected to their seniors and always avoid these type of people who ask your personal information and data about this forum.

Yes, for me I rely on news, expectations and forecasts a lot in my choice of currencies that I want to invest in, but from specific and reliable sources and I have tried them many times and often succeed

• +2 1

Investing based on news carries a higher risk because we don't really know whether a certain coin will profit or not, sometimes news only raises issues that make people believe news that doesn't necessarily make a certain coin go up. Doing research and predicting is the safest way to determine which coins you will invest in, if you are confused about which coins will give you profit in the future, choose the Bitcoin you are sure to make a profit.

On 2/26/2021 at 11:32 AM, Noori786 said:

My friend you read from the news on the Internet because it is possible that this news is false and incorrect, that investing in cryptocurrency is a risky matter so you must make sure the news is correct about this currency. 

Thing is in cryptocurrency even some of the false news have real effect to the market, because even if it is false news [people would buy the coin, and buying the coin is all that is required to increase the price.

No, my friend, it is not safe to invest in this field through the news and what we hear from some people. We must work with confidence and with all seriousness and ensure successful work in these investments.

• +2 1

My friend, it is possible to profit from investments by relying on the news, but you have to bring news from reliable places and make sure of their validity. I recommend learning technical analysis and self-reliance in investing and trading, because if you lose in the beginning, you will have experience in the end and be able to profit from investment and trading.

Well, there are several aspects that must be considered before starting to invest, there are forecasters who study the market and its movements on a daily basis, I have been following them for a long time and I can trust them, there are also many sites that support cryptocurrency projects, but we cannot trust them all, only from  We see that their project is strong and can be successful, there are sites also that rely on logical analysis of the cryptocurrencies and the path of these currencies.

• +1 1

I think we need both when we want to invest in cryptocurrencies because some news have a big impact on currency prices, such as the news of listing a currency on the Binance platform, so I follow the news and do a market analysis before buying any cryptocurrency.

2 minutes ago, Dadouasaad123 said:

Well, there are several aspects that must be considered before starting to invest, there are forecasters who study the market and its movements on a daily basis, I have been following them for a long time and I can trust them, there are also many sites that support cryptocurrency projects, but we cannot trust them all, only from  We see that their project is strong and can be successful, there are sites also that rely on logical analysis of the cryptocurrencies and the path of these currencies.

@Dadouasaad123 That is one way, I also believe that we must analyze by ourselves the variants in a certain currency that we want to trade, we always learn from others and if we take their experiences and join them to ours the result can be the best, the news is a source of information and many factors that can be taken into account when making trade also depend on them, there is always information that can influence the rise or fall of a currency, an example of this we had recently with Ellon Musk and the doge, greetings.

Yes, it is dangerous to rely solely on news or predictions. If you wish to prosper in this market, you must constantly watch the real price. This coin's worth is very unpredictable, and you may make a huge profit or lose a massive amount of money at any time.

I do not think it is a good idea. The only one who decides what I want to do is myself. I am currently trying to start learning technical analysis so that I can rely on myself while trading, as no one will be responsible for my mistakes except me.

• +2 1

You must have known about the two technical analyzes, and this is due to the accumulation of information and it is a personal effort and the other is the fundamental analysis, which is based on news, and here only we must choose reliable and good sources.

• +3 1

the time in which we are living, it is not at all risky to invest in crypto currencies because these are the future of business, investing now is the best decision we can make, soon we will see positive results, I usually invest when the price is low and then I sell a part of the coins when the price is high.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes you are right it is risky to invest in crypto currency base on what you read in news because most of the news are not reliable and they are not trustful we should make sure we have enough knowledge and experience on a particular thing before making investment on it 

I think that it is better for everyone to make decisions based on their personal research, many times in the news or in the analysis of other people they show their opinion and that does not mean that it is a success, so it is important that each one makes their own Research and make your own decisions, it is your responsibility.

• Useful or interesting 1

You should not rely on what you read in the news.  The best part is to rely on old members because they have practical experience in this field.  I advise everyone to focus on knowledge and devote a lot of time to learning and reading various papers and articles specialized in the field of coding.

• +2 1

investing in cryptocurrency is always risky but if you are investing on the basis of some kind of news you are surely to earn profits from your investment

Edited by Abrar1122
Spelling mistakes