If you have time machine then what can yo do? - Page 20 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto Rifat

If you have time machine then what can yo do?

I'm also wishing the same to go to 2009 to buy many bitcoins and then comes back. But, we can just imagine it because it is not the reality. 😣

I think that we all have the same answer here in the forum and that is we would go back to the time when Bitcoin is just cents and we would buy lots of Bitcoin. But if we do that, there are chances that Bitcoin's future will be different, but I think it is still worth the risk.

Hello everyone. Time is above our control, because it is only God that is in the control of  time. So let try and do away with our negative thinking, and start thinking positively, because time is precious and time wait for know one.

I think we all think in a similar way, if we could do it we would go back in time to buy Bitcoins when it was not known, it is a pity that we have lost those opportunities due to ignorance, even until 2013 it was a good time to buy BTC.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

Of course, this is impossible, but I am sure that everyone will do the same and return to 2009 and store large amounts of Bitcoin, but you should pay attention to something important that there are still many opportunities before us until we achieve large profits, so I advise everyone to focus on the future

• +2 1

On 1/7/2021 at 5:28 PM, Jonson Smith said:

I will say that, machine, maybe I will go back to the year where bitcoin is really cheap and it is very easy to get and also I will transfer it to the wallet which has been working and working till this year.  It can make me really rich because I can easily buy bitcoin. Like this but I think it is not possible to go back to the past now although it is possible that we will earn the profit for which we wish we will collect bitcoin now but after 10 years it is worth it.  Will be more than.

Digital currency is additionally and how it's drudgery eternally since i was in suspense for a time procedure for me to be clever to make out the opportunity next go off bet on in the earlier period and develop into flourishing in the donated.

On 1/21/2020 at 8:26 PM, Crypto Rifat said:

If i have a time mechine then i go to 2009 when bitcoin is just launched in the market. Then i buy lot's of bitcoin at the price of 0.03 $. Then i get back again in the present time and calculate my Profit. 

yes I think everyone would do it and go to the time when the price of Bitcoin is much lower and then sale it right now because in these days the Bitcoin price is very much high.

I want exactly what you want but it won't happen and I want to say that at a time when people don't know what cryptocurrency is and how it works. 

Dear friend if I have time machine then I want to go in back when the price of Bitcoin starts from 3 dollar and I would purchase and hundreds of bitcoins and know when the price of Bitcoin reached $40,000 I would sell them and earn very good profits and make my life better.

• +2 1

It's fun to think, i dreamed the same thing time by time , but if you go back to 2009 and buy a lots of bitcoin you can affect the whole bitcoin market, because of you bitcoin might never reach those prices. I think i would do the same thing but i wouldn't buy a lots of bitcoin.

• +1 1

On 1/6/2021 at 10:56 PM, m4nu3l4 said:

Yes, really many of us went back to 2009 in the early days of Bitcoin and we were bet and trusted more by Bitcoin as its creator did and I think that the income and profits that we currently count would be very different if we were to take advantage of the beginnings of this cryptocurrency.

If cryptocurrencies were know by many people at the beginning, there were supposed the bitcoin price to be even overt $1 million at the currently price, but because the bitcoin become popular slowly, thats its deserve the price it have at the moment. 

• +2 1

I know that you want the answer to be that I will back in time and buy some Bitcoin and hold it till now and benefit from it , but honestly my answer will be is that I am going to delete some bad people that I have met and they wasted my life , because years are more important than money, and not meeting those people means that I would have lived my life in a better way.

On 1/10/2021 at 11:46 AM, milyapsak0901 said:

It's fun to think, i dreamed the same thing time by time , but if you go back to 2009 and buy a lots of bitcoin you can affect the whole bitcoin market, because of you bitcoin might never reach those prices. I think i would do the same thing but i wouldn't buy a lots of bitcoin.

I do not think so, buying a lot of bitcoin would only increase demand and so increases the price even faster that it did the past 10 years.

If there really is a time machine, then I will use it for useful things. Like buying Bitcoin and other cryptos that were popular at a time when prices were still cheap and then selling them now.

On 1/21/2020 at 9:26 PM, Crypto Rifat said:

If i have a time mechine then i go to 2009 when bitcoin is just launched in the market. Then i buy lot's of bitcoin at the price of 0.03 $. Then i get back again in the present time and calculate my Profit. 

Time machine is just an imagination my friend. But if I have a a time machine I will go to the past and fixed all of my mistakes and problems. Moreover I also go to in 2009 and buy many bitcoins in 0.03$ to get more profits and I can be a billionaire! But it's just a dream. I want to earn more bitcoin from the bitcoin trade. 

If there really is a time machine, then I will use it for useful things. Like buying Bitcoin and other cryptos that were popular at a time when prices were still cheap and then selling them now.

Since 2009 when bitcoin was launched on the market, it has been increasing in its price more and more significantly and that is why it has represented an option in the investment of people, and companies and arouses the interest of many governments. The prices of cryptocurrencies increase according to the behavior of supply and demand in the market and the behavior of the environment of that cryptocurrency. In a capitalist world, large economic groups influence the prices of many cryptocurrencies, as well as the governments of the countries with their government actions that affect the performance of the crypto world.

Sometimes the imagination is fantastic because we have the possibility to play a bit building things that may be impossible to pass, however with respect to the matter of course it would provide 2 uses for the time machine, since first it would use it to go to 2040 To verify how profitable the cryptocurrencies are for that time and see which is the one that dominates, then I would take accounts depending on the crypto that dominates to travel at least to 2010 and buy many cryptocurrencies to have them to obtain the best profit.

• +5 1

On 1/10/2021 at 3:49 PM, Flash009 said:

I want exactly what you want but it won't happen and I want to say that at a time when people don't know what cryptocurrency is and how it works. 

Agreed, what we could do is focus on the present and don't dwell too much in the past. We can think all about what we could do in the past, but it would really change nothing because it's the past and it is done. Focus on what is currently happening because with that, you could change your future.

Dreaming costs nothing.
This is the time to learn from mistakes, analyze the past, and face the future.
What counts at this moment is the present, let's make it worthwhile in the future.

Going back in time has always been a desire. I have always regretted that I didn't buy btc while it was at the least bit price. It has now soared so high that my eyes are almost bulging out with shame. If I have a time machines, I will travel back in time to buy a btc as it was

• +1 1

On 1/21/2020 at 8:26 PM, Crypto Rifat said:

@rifat I want to go in my childhood. I want to live my grand father and grand mother and I want to spend my time with my little brothers sisters. ☺️ My childhood was very happy therefore I want to go in my childhood. Now I miss my grand father. Because now I cannot buy happinesses. @Linkkon17 @Magayinde

@jcmpalacios

• +5 1

Certainly, you had entered the field of cryptocurrencies since 2009 and made a lot of profits, especially if you bought the distinctive Bitcoin currency.

• +3 1

If we have time machine every one in cryptotalk currency platform will imagine to have a grate opportunities that pass to become present in order to achieve the benefits and values of the past time to be present it am imagination hahahahahahahaha that every one will need to say something funny which can never come back but can repeat it self 

Lol I believe everyone hope the same thing but this is impossible so we better focus on the present and think well if we want to buy and hold currencies so in the future you don't say I hope I could back to 2020 or 2021 to buy Bitcoin

• +3 1