The most useful best desktop wallets. - Page 12 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Digicoin

The most useful best desktop wallets.

I think a coinbase wallet is used a lot And it's a very nice ballot I'm using it It is very secure And there are very few change  to withdraw money I will tell you that you also use it and enjoy it 

Well, Actually you made or said it Righ, I have a lot of BITCOIN wallets I'm using in my phone, but I prefer BITCOIN CORE WALLETS in my system with reason that it's very safe and secure, also easy to transfer any coin all over the world. 

Wallets have a variety of designs and works on different devices.  I feel relaxed using my wallet on my android phone. 

For dekstop the best wallet in my opinion is Electrum wallet this wAllet has a good design and is reliable to use for your cryptos on dekstop... 

My dear friends the best desktop gadgets is a blockchain bitcoin wallets because this well as provide very far services and there is no problem about security in this well as this was her reputation in Markets and people give very good news about this wallets so if you want to join this wallets  is good ok good bye thank you so much.

Best wallet for Coinbase desktop . Because this wallet reputation is very good. Because Coinbase Wallet is a software product that gives you access to a broad spectrum of centralized innovations - buying and saving ERC-20 tokens, airdrop and ICO participation, rare digital art and other collection collections, browse disfocused apps. 

On 1/21/2020 at 8:11 PM, Digicoin said:

The best desktop wallets that I know are not many and they are:

Electrum

Bitcoin core

Exodus

Copay

Arrmony. 

To me, electrum and bitcoin core are still the best but the other three are also best but not like electrum.

There are many wallets in the crypto world. I use some wallets. In my desktop some wallets. Payeer wallet, trust wallet. I mostly use payeer wallet. It's transection fee is very low and it's security is very high. 

I prefer Electrum wallet from your mentioned wallet's list.Electrum is best due to offline wallet.It has best security layers and have no risk of hacking data.You should also use this wallet instead of any other wallet.Electrum wallet is good and more easy to use.It has ability to manage crypto currencies and tokens with great ease.

• +1 1

I think a blockchain wallet is really a good web based wallet. Because wallets always require online verification and 2FA to enter. And security is very high in it. This is why I think the wallet is the best among the wallets on the Internet.

The app is relatively light and fast when used. You can use spectrum wallets from different devices. Many will support in wallets and they are using coinbase wallets. 

Hey guy,you can use a lot of browser wallets and they will be much better for usings,in my opinion i will say coinbase wallet is best,this wallet is more popular and more easy to use,am using coinbase wallet.

I have already used Electrum wallet and to be honest I have not knowledge about others and their security system

Dear thanks for giving Information about wallets but in my point of view yobit is best desktop wallet here we can store our btc and we can use in desktop mood it is best and easy for using and we also have experience for using this. 

On 3/26/2021 at 11:35 AM, Bhaigo5 said:

Dear thanks for giving Information about wallets but in my point of view yobit is best desktop wallet here we can store our btc and we can use in desktop mood it is best and easy for using and we also have experience for using this. 

Yobit is an exchange with so many hot wallets and private keys are stored in their secret servers. Do you wish to have full control in wallet private key, fund in wallet and many more? If yes, have you ever tried wallets like Exodus, Electrum, Atomic,etc. on your desktop PC ? They have always ben my most loved wallets while storing the cryptocurrencies. 

• +1 2

The best dekstop wallets iny opinion are Hardware wallets.  These wallets include Ledger Nano S, ledger Nano x,  Trezor T,  Trezor one,  BitBox02,  keep key and many more other.  I personally bought Ledger Nano S wallet.  This costs me about 57$ . This wallet is the best to make the safety of your cryptocurrency assets for a long period of time. These wallets have rule of isolation inserted into them. According to which the coins remain secure,  safe and away from the internet access. 

• +2 1

Dear friend you have created most impressive topic so i appreciate at your work.Personally i always prefer to the electrum wallet which is a best desktop wallet and have high security level instead of other wallets.Second wallet which i also like is atomic wallet it is also good and easy to use.Being non custodial wallet no body can stole our financial funds and personal keys.So these are best desktop wallets in my opinion.

• +2 1

Electrum is a good desktop wallet. This wallet is safe and secure. Most of the people using it. Its easy to use. You can store you coin into this wallet. 

Yes, this is really the best list for cryptocurrency wallets

I am currently using Electrum Wallet which is excellent and good

Small fees and speed in withdrawing currencies. 

• +3 1

My favorite wallet is just Electrum. l think it is really one of the best desktop wallets and more than that it is so useful for me. This wallet is really trusted by other members and also the best secured.  

I have no idea about it but through your topic I experienced too much to read ana enalize the importance of desktop wallet.I think this is view when we entered on crypto we chand our browser setting to desktop mode.

Trust wallet is most usefull wallet .it is full of security system .Here we can send or receive the token .sell and buy these tokens.some private keys are present these protect our account .In this way no can assess our account.

I prefer Atomic wallet 

as well as coinomi both have earned my interest and both are useful in their own functioning so you can also check both of them out and then decide which one is the best for you dude

The most and usefull wallet is binance. Because in this wallet you coins is save. When i start this trading of crypto so i am very confused so i sellect for binance wallet.

In this crypto world many wallet and All the wallet is best for crypto coins.