Which is better, central or decentralized platforms - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Which is better, central or decentralized platforms

Centralization and decentralization is not an option for us, to say this is better
Choosing between them is not difficult, but it should be realized that there are advantages and disadvantages for each of them within ASWAQ

I prefer centralized trading platforms because they are easier to use and I can sell crypto any time at any price, there are many pairs there and I can choose. Meanwhile, a decentralized trading platform is difficult to use because it relies on peer-to-peer making it difficult to buy and sell.

• +2 3

For me the best is decentralized, since decentralized exchanges, also known as DEX, are digital platforms that work like traditional exchanges, But, unlike traditional exchanges, a smart contract operates at the center of the service.

• +3 1

I think we should go with decentralized methods because there is no control to what some of the people do the most of what people think is that there is a good chance that having a decentralized system would help a lot of people and I agree a lot with what they say the right ide is always that path decentralized we remove the whole system and make sure that we have self control 

• +3 2

Both centralised and decentralised exchanges are not controlled by one single entity. Instead, they are distributed over the entire Blockchain network that they utilise. This ensures that a decentralised exchange does not possess any of their customers’ funds or information and so are impossible to hack or shut down. They simply match trade orders for consumers by utilising a certain blockchains smart contract system. Thus, entirely decentralised exchanges live up to the libertarian promise of a free society where individuals are their own bank and they inherently avoid censorship from any third parties such as governments seeking to seize control

Platforms have their own favorable circumstances and dusadvantages with in the digital money. So pick one which is precise in dealing with and is secure , Everything that is central experiences certain guidelines and difficulties. I typically like decentralized systems more. Along these lines, you can move all the more serenely and express what you need all the more unreservedly. Isn't the Crypto world previously based on a decentralized systems , because it i usually like decentralized systems

• +2 1

Decentralized platforms are not controlled by any particular team or person. So there is no risk of losing or getting cheated in those. That's why I actually prefer decentralized platforms rather than any centralized exchange. But there is a problem with the decentralized platforms. You cannot track the transactions. That's why it could be a major problem and so I am suggesting to use centralized platform until the problem solves. 

According to me for the last few years , peoples are attracted to the decentralized platform. But their most activities are just in the centralized only. We should regulates it by  without the interference of the third parties. It would be better in future if the government support it's.

The decentralized trading platforms you can profit greatly from them because there are many currencies and also the decentralized trading platforms are not safe because they do not depend on the protection of users and the users are responsible for their own portfolios.  I prefer the centralized trading platform where the profit is lower but it is safer.

• +3 1

It's a pretty tough question to answer. But If we compare between this two currency system then it will be easy to take decision which is better for yourself. 

Central currency:

The government has full authority to know how much is your income. You have to pay income tax. And you have a nominee who can withdraw money from your bank after your death. Your money is whitelisted. 

Decentralized currency:

It doesn't run under any central bank. The government has no authority on this currency. In some country this currency is illegal and  If someone does any transactions of this types currency, then he is doing punishable acts. It can be manipulated only by you, no one can have any information about your money except you if you don't expose your account details and authentication systems. It's a peer to peer network. It's a blacklisted money since the government doesn't know about your money. It's more secure in point of private security. 

Each of them has its own advantages and uses, in my opinion, central platforms provide tools from storage, loans, and other tools more than decentralized platforms. As for the decentralized platforms, they cancel the state of monitoring or tracking of what you do in trading, there is only the person and the buyer or seller without the presence of a third party

• +2 1

I did not really enter the trading market, but I believe that a person should start dealing in the central platforms because they are safer and when he becomes a professional in the field of work, he can enter the decentralized platforms and enjoy more freedom
It remains my personal view!

i apprehend the decentralized to be extra rooted on itself as an alternative been supportive by using everyone to be able to be capable of move, so  i am going by using decentralized cryptocurrency alternate than centralized cryptocurrency alternate.

• +5 1

I didn't really realize what the difference was between centralization and decentralization
thank you my friend
But by explaining to some friends, I can say that I prefer decentralization because we use Bitcoin freely and we have to trade completely freely.

In my opinion, decentralized platforms have increased their popularity in the last in what has to do with cryptocurrencies, which does not necessarily imply a decrease in the popularity of centralized platforms, personally I lean a little more towards the centralized platforms, because I consider the figure of the intermediary important.

For short-term preservation, I will of course choose a centralized one that can help you recover your money easily even if you lose your login data, unlike decentralized wallets/exchanges.

On 1/22/2020 at 12:23 PM, Upright said:

As of this years, people tend to like decentralized platforms but their most activities are on centralized, they are both good with minor flaws.

But I prefare the centralized for now

Decentralized is just a source of money when you're a trader, investor of an cryptocurrencies because decentralized is only applicable for crypto coins and that's why many people are now participating in cryptocurrency.

I believe it is extremely unlikely for me to pick between that sort of monetary forms since that two cash is helpful as well and sort of like what individuals searching for least demanding method of exchanges I consider most them will wager for decentralized money since its light convey you simply need a phone  and simply a one tap away.

In my opinion, decentralised platform is better because in decentralized platform we can trade peer to peer. And her we have to pay the commission fee for the exchange which will save our money. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

In my opinion Decentralized exchanges are the best because ther are developed through Blockchain system and can not be hold by any company. On the other side Centralized exchanges are controled by the private companies and our wallets are in their hand. If you want to start trading of cryptocurrencies you have to choose the Decentralized exchanges for your wallets.

Personally I prefer decentralised platforms because of its flexibility. It allows us to take much decisions and whereas in centralized platforms only the senior members have the full authority. Also decentralised platforms is comparatively less taxing than centralized. 

• +1 1

Central platform is a platform where a top manangement team or group of people controls and decentralization is a platform where there is no controlling by any team,it solely depends on the demand and supply of people worldwide. Boths has its own pros and cons. I prefer a decentralized platform.

• +1 2

I would love decentralised because no body controls the market and we can trade peer to peer and we don't have to pay high transaction fees but what I hate in centralised platform is the transaction fees is very high. But the feature of the centralised exchange is very good and all the transaction are systematic.

• +3 1

work in central platforms are better, they are safe and easy to use even for beginners, but decentralized platforms clear and you can track every process

• +1 1

decentralized is better then vital due to the fact it's far all in you hand and it offers the phase of word and in vital they do not provide segment however that doesn't mean that it is bad that is also exact but little bit decentralized better in safety

• Useful or interesting 2