Don't Forget your Topics - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

Don't Forget your Topics

1 hour ago, Ankit Nepal said:

Yes if you find copy paste in your topic then report that user and help the moderators to clean up the spams. Also you should give good reaction to those who give you good knowledge and information. Overall don't forget your old topics.

That's right, many come and write, that is fine, but there are tasks that we must do to collaborate with the community, it is about helping the moderators, but with every good action you do in the forum ,you are collaborating with the community.

Honesty and community leads us to excellence as a user and as a result we have a better forum.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

On 1/20/2020 at 10:10 PM, Maaz sultan said:

I advice to every user to report the person that will copy the other user poets and helping the moderators to clean this forum from spammers .

Yes you are right every user who ever looks any one copying their posts then they should immediately report in order to remove spammers.

Yes.don't overlook your point in light of the fact that right now can look after this. In the event that your theme won't follow bunch post your subject cound not check by any. It would be ideal if you follow your theme consistently

Everyone should follow all the rules and regulations of this forum. They should not spam in  this forum and also they should post everything related to the topic.

It is the first rule that to write the comment according to the topic and also to be added that if the perfect topic is written then money will be got easily. 

22 hours ago, alexisfuentes said:

No olvides que tus publicaciones deben tener alguna contribución al tema, corrige tu idea porque podría considerarse spam.

Antes, para cerrar una publicación, se enviaba un mensaje al moderador. Ahora solo tiene que hacerlo usted mismo, es una nueva característica que puede encontrar en el OP y se agrega a la anterior "eliminada".

version .... gif.61779a56c49af55ada93f87a1e3f3f3c.gif

Thanks, i'm going to do it right now

On 1/20/2020 at 10:12 PM, KouseiArhuma said:

This a nice guiding post for the beginners in this forum page. Thanks for this mate. Though I never post my own topics in this forum page. But I'm thinking to start doing it. 

I agree to your post this will be useful topic on this forum especially for newbie because some of members posting here some thread that is useful

This is nice and informative topic you wrote for beginners. Beginners should maintain the points you have written on the post. Beginners will learn or understand how to create an appropriate topics on this forum because of your valuable information. Many beginners post useless topics which is a waste on the forum.

23 hours ago, Sakibreza said:

Thank you

It was helpful for me (beginner)

I want to learn more about cryptotalk...

It is in the right place to learn.

I think you are not a bot so I quote you, before reporting your post as useless, because although you have a valid concern because you are not in the right place, to ask that question and that can be considered spam, do not post that they contribute in a Topic.

Please fix your post, let's make community.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

On 1/20/2020 at 10:26 PM, Rahulnur said:

Cryptotalk is the best place to start your learning about cryptocurrency. But post topic is very important. 

I agreed your account it is best place to start learning about crpto currency

Truly on the off chance that any one can say about anything, at that point we cannot do that is acceptable. What's more, we think about our themes so you dont stress dudde

Yes, We should follow all the rules and regulations of forum. And always keep checking and track the topic we have started. Encore by giving like and report in case of it is irrelevant or copy paste comment.

On 31/1/2020 at 11:46, Rakibislam22 said:

If you are write comment in your topic where you want you should learn about the main topic of this site. Where if you don't know about topic you can't answer also.

If you are write comment in your topic where you want you should learn about the main topic of this site. Where if you don't know about topic you can't answer also.

It's a trend I've seen lately, copy and paste its content in the same post.

On 1/2/2020 at 10:05, lumbmver said:

If anybody in studying put together and have no draw close on English truthful attempt to essentially the submit and middle what do you want to communicate it supply remarkable feel to the perusers.

On 1/2/2020 at 10:11, ELL said:

The word 'useless' is not an appropriate word to describe the topic that are created in here that you do not think is helpful. I think the appropriate words are "not relatable"  

Please it is essential that your comments make sense and contribution for the Theme, your comments are considered useless and can be deleted, consider fixing them with useful comments, thanks.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

On 1/20/2020 at 9:20 PM, alexisfuentes said:

It is not a mandatory Forum rule, but we must be self-critical and moderate our created Topic, we may participate helping more in other posts than in our own Topic.

Considertions or tips:

• Remember that you close a Topic if you think your idea, concern, question, does not need to continue receiving comments.
  • Some Topic in their OPs must have updates with new information.
  • Congratulate those who participate in your Topic and thanks the users who answer your questions.
  • For users who stand out in your Topic with excellente answers use the button pp.jpg.4d3d2fb21af46ed4059c724bddef610e.jpg
  • Make spam reports on your Topic.

What other advice can you give me?

_____

Please remember not to be repetitive post, ty.

Everyone should follow rules of this forum site. Because it can make this site clean. On this result will be no warning on your account. There will be only genuine post.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

4 hours ago, Amir YT said:

Everyone should follow rules of this forum site. Because it can make this site clean. On this result will be no warning on your account. There will be only genuine post.

I like the idea of your post, or better the conclusion we can reach, don't expect to earn warning points, always expect to have genuine posts in your account.

Very good point, some see in their profiles in the satisfaction of not seeing warning points, others with likes, but the really important thing is to know that we want to do it well.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Nice guys, writting the perfect things is important and most importantly what is the meaning we should understand , writing threads will not be helpful for anyone who reads our comment , basically our comment should help someone to share knowledge

When you want to reply on a certain topic, your information you want to share must be accurate and related to the topic you want to post. In that case, you can also help the other users to learn more with your reply on a certain topic. 

6 hours ago, Zues said:

When you want to reply on a certain topic, your information you want to share must be accurate and related to the topic you want to post. In that case, you can also help the other users to learn more with your reply on a certain topic. 

It is very true what you say, although the point of the Topic is precise in our behavior  when we create Topic, less referred to the issue of responding.

Thank you for your response, I appreciate it because you have useful information.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

There are certain rules of this forum that we all must abide by.  People get paid by posting and commenting in this forum. Who do we have to keep in mind that everything that is posted should be readily accepted by people so that they can learn from the subject and those who post should be correct and subject-based and copy.  Do not forget to express your talents so that we do not forget.

7 minutes ago, Post Malone's said:

Well,  i see some topics here that are very usefull but those members don't give good reaction why?  

It's true, but everyone is free to use it however they want, but I think they usually forget it.

In any case remember that you must publish content related to the Topic, in any case your comment is welcome and because it is newbie it can be passed, but it improves, because it can be considered spam or useless

Don't Forget Your Topics