How to Buy Bitcoin with Credit Card? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

This is one of the ways to buy bitcoin, and in addition to that, there are many banks that allow buying bitcoin as well as platforms, including of course, Ubit using Perfect Money or Payer and buying directly from the market and trading with it.

• +1 1

There are good number of banks that doesn't regulate with bitcoin and for that reason I think the best option is through legit exchangers like binance exchanger,yobit or Coinbase because they are well recognized as legit site for Cryptocurrency exchanging.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Now buying bitcoin is very easy, you can easily buy bitcoins with credit card in low fees and very fast. Buying cryptocurrency with credit card has made a lot of investor easy because there is no fear of being scam.

BetFury                                                   

On 1/20/2020 at 10:13 PM, Satishmolankar said:

For this time don't use credit or debit cards because many banks are not regulating Bitcoins crypto currency and they also locked the many banks holders account that's why I am saying that don't do it

Well, i would agree on this mate, there's only a few banks are just accepting cryptocurrency like a bank on USA, it has a bank there which is now having a partnership with crypto so they're allowing to buy some crypto using their bank.

i heard many times about this feature but i didn't like it because i read i will have to buy huge fees for it when i buy bitcoins  , not laso that but it is also still banned in many countries . there are many platforms that support using a credit card but i still not encouraged to try it

• +2 1

Talking about my experience, I often buy Cryptos with my Payeer Credit Card. It is the most secure and easy to use I have found till date. You can also use uphold to buy cryptos with your bank credit card. Its also secure and the trusted one. But make sure, do not ever try to buy cryptos with third party apps, they might steal your credit card information and all your balance will be at risk.

• +1 1

I think the esiest thing to do is to buy crypto and the reason why I say so is because when you look around there is a clause that one can have and this is that of depositing to a platform like that of yobit, right? then you can convert the fiat you have deposited to any  crypto you want and there are so many of them on yobit.

On 1/20/2020 at 2:23 PM, bdk81 said:

Dear Newbies,

You given some shortened links that are very suspicious and no newbie should follow. I would prefer you to not use shorteners and why you even ask only newbies for this? Because you know that maybe they are easier to make mistakes? 

There are a lot of exchange nowadays that accepts credit card for buying cryptocurrencies. Binance accepts credit and debit cards for buying cryptos and I just did bought some earlier. But from my experience, the most accepted card is a Visa Card.

BetFury                                                   

I do not think that buying cryptocurrency with a bank card is a reasonable decision. Well, it naturally depends on where you live. But as for me, people mostly use exchange offices on the Internet for this

I bought my first cryptos using credit card, yet the fees were really high and now I prefer buying through bank transfer, where no fees or very low fees apply. Another option that I would prefer above buying crypto with credit card is P2P as it is a more direct process that does not involve third parties. 

It is really simple and I am happy to help Mexico audience. The safest way for me was to create an account in Bitso exchange, then I fund the account via spei transfer. Then I wait for a time to buy btc and eth, I enter the markets right at the downfall, in July and August, so I buy cheap. Then you send your crypto to other exchanges, the ones that you study and see that are safe, I suggest binance. Then make sure to condense your transactions in as little transactions as possible, because of the fees. And there you have it, the safest way. Binance also have a credit card option but I check the rates and is more expensive than bitso. Also binance fees are higher, keep that in mind. Another option that is really interesting to me is to buy btc and then exchange it in binance for trx, the trx network have really low fees and works in a different way, for me its better, then when the par of btc and trx is favorable, I exchange it and send it back to bitso and thats it. 

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Hello, you can buy bitcoins by recharging your balance in dollars in Uphold with a credit card and change them to Btc on the same page, then you can send them to your Yobit address btc make a trade, invest them in the investbox or in the virtual mining of the Minex token .

I have never saw any problems with buying cyrpto with my ukrainian credit cards.

If you have any problems you can try to look at your bank profile and check restrictions for spending you money from your cards.

And check the "double convertion". My problems were because of this

It is depends on which country you are from some of them do not allow to buy bitcoin and in others banks are actually allow to buy it. For example there was a news that Swiss banks will offer to invest in Bitcoin for their customers.

• +1 1

On 1/20/2020 at 7:13 PM, Satishmolankar said:

For this time don't use credit or debit cards because many banks are not regulating Bitcoins crypto currency and they also locked the many banks holders account that's why I am saying that don't do it

Agree with you many many countries bank dis not allow to use it for buying crypto currencies. But there are many midal way to buy crypto currencies. You can buy from perfect money easily. 

• +2 1

On 1/20/2020 at 9:23 PM, bdk81 said:

Dear Newbies,

Since you just started asking questions about cryptocurrency world, you may also have some interest buying cryptocurrency, bitcoin, online. Here I post this to show you all how to buy bitcoin with credit card fast and secure. First click here Buy Bitcoin With Credit Card

You will need to create an account and verify your identity. There are more to talk about but you will find more info on Buy Bitcoin With Credit Card Online

Follow me on twitter @BitcoinHunter17

Is just me or this thread is a bit fishy...? I mean; we have a profile with just 5 posts since January, offering to buy crypto using credit card with shorten links service.

I don't know, but I must admit I don't feel this thread is trustworthy. It should be closed and / or hided.

If you're not earning BFG right now... it's because you don't want to.

bf_320x50.png.9ae4d9cd20f0afcbe3f8ddcb0e42b3a9.png

Click on the banner and unleash your possibilities.

tYou can buy bitcoin from Yobit . For this you need any wallet like payeer , advcash , qiwi ... Then top up your wallet with credit card . Then send money to yobit account,  there you can trade bitcoin and any other cryptos. Or buy with your payeer you can trade there with some cryptos.

Yes this is the option at many platforms but dear friend it is only for those countries which totally support the bitcoin legally...

Thank you for sharing this with us. But personally I do not prefer for using credit cards to a large extent because at the end of the day it is going to create a lot of debt for the users that is going to be a huge headache. so I am not going to buy Bitcoins using credit card as it is going to incur lots of charges which I don't want to spend. But for the users who find it ok a to have expenses and interest they could definitely go for credit card options.

On 1/20/2020 at 3:13 PM, Satishmolankar said:

Thank you very much dear friend and coworker, I did not know anything about that news that tells us that the banks that blocked my account personally, nothing of this has happened to me but I will look for information about it
Good luck and great misfortune for the entire community
A big greeting

I think it is important to have this information, as it will help members who use the credit card. I saw that in binance there is a way to buy with a credit card and I was happy with that, because it is easier for us users. As long as bitcoin is not accepted, we should be happy for these achievements.

I don't think any sort of debit or credit card is available all around the world for Bitcoin. Bitcoin can be traded to USD then it can be transferred to your credit card balance by using some other wallet.

I think that you do not need a MasterCard to buy Bitcoin. You only have to deposit the dollar through the yobit platform. You can deposit via Payer and Perfect Money and then you can buy Bitcoin or any currency you want. I honestly do not trust such sites, be careful.

this method is not available in many countries, crypto currency with credit card not safe, and better using paxful or localbitcoins for buy or sell

• +1 1