Breaking the Barrier BTC and the future - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Oluwaseun

Breaking the Barrier BTC and the future

On 1/20/2020 at 7:31 AM, sanjay80 said:

I also completely agree that btc will be required everywhere but when it comes to making it a mass adoption it is still a question which everyone is trying to solve.

Yes I have been

3 minutes ago, Zakirullah said:

forex maximum specifically the bitcoin might be the countrywide paper notes i suppose it's going to show up in 10-30years from now

No i btc crepto

6 minutes ago, Zakirullah said:

forex maximum specifically the bitcoin might be the countrywide paper notes i suppose it's going to show up in 10-30years from now

Waw no your

3 hours ago, kevin097 said:

I think it will happen in 10-30years from now.there is simply no one to do, since the layers of cryptography go down to anonymous transfers. the world have a negative effect for crypto adoption because some countries have been banned from international trading.

Waet are you been

On 3/4/2020 at 6:46 AM, Indrani said:

I agree with you that BTC will be needed everywhere but even when it comes to a public acceptance, it is a question everyone is trying to solve and hope we succeed.

What question everyone is trying to solve about bitcoin and the future that it is fated upon?

I also think  that In future bitcoin  will be the need of every  country  and every  person . Because  I think  that it will use like a real.currency  all over the world.

I think the government will implement a blockchain system instead of using bitcoin. Because in my opinion, the government needs a system that can be arranged for the benefit of their country, while bitcoin cannot be regulated because the community has a bigger share than the government.

Well things are very different now than 2017 many speculators and investors are very careful in entering again the crypto market because of the recent bear market I dont speculate much this days that there will be new ATH in the next 1-2 years I hope of all of you are correct but the fact that regulators have not finalized the faith of crypto we are still hoping for the best.

Countries must follow a uniform procedure for cryptocurrencies and formally adopt them. This is what I hope will happen in the future.

now a days all over the world cryptocurrency is known to around 30% of world population...it's now required everywhere..every country knows about bitcoin and its value. But the main problem is that bitcoin is banned in some countries... I think the current economic tension in the world has a negative impact on the adoption of crypto because of it.....

Well, btc just crashed a lot because of corona and the panic on the market, so Im not even use about the future of btc anymore...

Well for me I think in some years to come the barrier of bitcoin will be broken Because it's obvious bitcoin is gaining more popularity and soon it will be accepted globally and the government who neglect bitcoin will get to see the need and accept bitcoin.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/20/2020 at 5:48 PM, Cloud said:

I do hope in the future we will see bitcoin as a payment option in so many places. But I still don't get how government could make use of them so that it will give them benefits as well. We could only wait until that happens though

if a great process is achieved through this procedure then it'll genuinely be higher for everyone to earn an earnings

On 1/20/2020 at 7:29 AM, Oluwaseun said:

In the nearest future almost all people will need the BTC for transactions and payment as well. Although the future looks good for the BTC and other Crypto assets. The question is with the chaotic economic disagreements, what adoption methods do you think world governments can take and can they develop personal assets?

In my opinion stable coins are more Better than btc for payment all the time better.

On 1/20/2020 at 6:29 AM, Oluwaseun said:

In the nearest future almost all people will need the BTC for transactions and payment as well. Although the future looks good for the BTC and other Crypto assets. The question is with the chaotic economic disagreements, what adoption methods do you think world governments can take and can they develop personal assets?

With the rapid globalization and technological advancements on a daily basis the local currency will become outdated and crypto currencies will be the next thing, I the problem only would be how to regulate it and balance the value of this coin in every country as the value may differ. 

5 minutes ago, Avais.mf said:

I may agree with your statement but maost of the countries which has banned the cryptocurrency is still not considering for it so, it is still not possible to do all transactions in bitcoins. 

i really don't believe that the ban will definitely work, I although the can place restriction such as saying that any individual involve in crypto currency transaction will be fined for financial crime such will work but on tge other hand spending bit coin is anonymous and hardly tracable. 

There will be no barrier for bitcoin and other altcoins, there will be much usage of the both coins from payment and it will be the best way for cryptocurrency to grow higher

On 1/23/2020 at 12:16 PM, Sair said:

Crypto currencies future will be bright I heard from alot of persons. We just analyze the thing and the analysis says that these people are right but in the future what will be happened we don't know but just pray for the better.

think worldwide governments will undertake bitcoin and increase it all around the international. with the support of the government, economic prosperity will come.

I don't think that in the near future all people will need BTC for transactions and payments. Because they can simply use their fiat money or debit card's anywhere in the world's.

Yes, I think cryptocurrency will be the future currency in this world and that will surely replace the all of the traditional and slow motion payment methods in this world. If we are expecting the better world, this digital world should accept the crypto. 

If crypto turns into a world currency, then those banned countries can trade without restriction, and sоme governments disagree with it. Some people in third wоrld countries still don't know the concept of cryptocurrency and how it works

Well, this will be totally adopting by many people in the world if all countries will be accepting it because some of people can't use cryptocurrency coins because this is prohibited to their country and some of people are just using it secretly.

On 3/29/2020 at 10:05 PM, Badman001 said:

yes there is some countries that's blocked all Crypto currency to used in their region but mostly accept bitcoin , I think in future we can accept bitcoin is going accepted by all countries and we used it anywhere as we want. 

Well, this will be happen soon mate because as of now, we can see the adoption of cryptocurrency in some countries so this will be more adopted by all countries in the future.

On 1/20/2020 at 10:29 AM, Oluwaseun said:

Everyone predictions of crypto market is beautiful and amazing and strong communities of crypto market shows next two weeks are critical after third week of April halving event very near then we can saw some spike in the price of bitcoin and after five years i think most of people used bitcoin currency.

As the investment in Bitcoin increases, its demand will increase and the price of Bitcoin will increase. Investments are falling due to falling prices and bitcoin prices are falling. But BTC is not a hindrance. Bitcoin prices will rise as its demand increases in the future. Just waiting for the time.

Bitcoin and all other digital currency are the future of currencies. Buying, paying bills, shopping online will be made more easier using cryptocurrency other than fiats. So government and authorities can view it as an alternative not a replacement. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy