Whales are Playing - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Roomi

Whales are Playing

im playing something you need to know about it brother just read my comment to understand 

This is not a good thing at all. Great manipulation takes place from the whales and we hope to find solutions to that

so that all i have about your question brother adn i hope the batter for us .

• Useful or interesting 1

The whales can't do a lot anymore, they weren't strong when prices were rising either as they were only selling tens of thousands of Bitcoins and making millions in useless USD only wanting to rebuy higher. I feel there are some whales that have no sense of finances or knowledge on Bitcoin.

• +2 1

It is true that whales do everything in order to deceive people, whether by buying or selling, in order to manipulate their nerves and control the market as they want, and this is in order to achieve their own profits. When you can think like these whales, you will win a lot with them.

17 hours ago, Onden said:

. The only way to get the whales to stop playing in the crypto market is to make the whales suffer losses.

As they are the market makers du to the big amounts they inject into the crypto market, it's really hard to make them losing their funds. the only thing small traders can do is to avoid the coins that are manipulated by whales in order to avoid eventual losses

• +1 1

Whales are manipulating the price usually but sometims they are not able and they wait for the right time. I think that they don't move a lot when the most trading is done but wait for lower volatility to have better success to their plans.

• +2 1

I am still unable to understand why and how the market was up or down as there are many events that you cannot explain and still the effect the market of the cryptocurrency.

On 1/20/2020 at 1:36 AM, Roomi said:

What do you guys have views about, how can these whales could be controlled not to ruined market.

The whales are uncontrollable. What is perhaps the only think I've seen happening is they are reduced in size. They own less Bitcoin now than in the past and they have less influence. The only way to end with whales is to wait for them to slowly lose their market power and become irrelevant. I think this is very close to happen and perhaps within another three to four years they will not create many problems.

• +3 1

On 1/20/2020 at 4:36 AM, Roomi said:

It is looks like whales are fighting today as bitcoin dumped with $500, after that it further dumped from 8750 to $8450 in just only 20 minutes and again pumped back to $8720. It is straight forward manipulation is going on. What do you guys have views about, how can these whales could be controlled not to ruined market.

Dear now price of bitcoin is increasing and now it is very profitable for those who invest in it and they can earn a good amount because their prices are increasing daily and I also like bitcoin but I cant invest in it because I have to use my amount so I am withdrawing it but you can earn a good amount in invest in it. Buy be careful on investing and just wait for right time and then invest your money.

• +1 1

On 1/20/2020 at 1:36 AM, Roomi said:

It is looks like whales are fighting today as bitcoin dumped with $500, after that it further dumped from 8750 to $8450 in just only 20 minutes and again pumped back to $8720. It is straight forward manipulation is going on. What do you guys have views about, how can these whales could be controlled not to ruined market.

Whales cannot be controlled in no market, nothing can stop them.They play in the markets a lot, they raise and lower the markets according to their whims.

• +1 1

The difference in analysis between people is what makes the market always have opportunities to buy and sell,
Whales move the market with their huge sums when they enter the market,
The difference in opinions among people about the direction of the market is what makes the price move so violently when buying and selling whales in large quantities,
In the past months we have witnessed a very violent movement in crypto, especially Bitcoin, due to the desire of whales to buy in large quantities and also the adoption of companies such as Paypal for bitcoin.

• +4 1

The buying and selling operations that occur in large sums affect the markets and prices of cryptocurrencies in a large way, as the prices of these currencies depend on buying, selling and speculation, and we cannot stop this.

On 1/20/2020 at 1:39 AM, fatima123 said:

Yes it is very much manipulate in price of bitcoin yesterday we all expecting that btc goes to 10000$ but it dumped from 9130$ to 8500$ and now again dump in price so be careful if you're trade is open. 

Whales control the market strongly. This is bad in digital currencies. He who owns large quantities is the one who controls prices and engulfs the small traders.

• +1 1

These are not whales but exchange bots that are trading in very small marginable prices. Whales act differently, trying to create massive downturn and buy when others are following them. They lost a lot lately trying to do that again after the halving as not many were following and we had a sharp increase in demand for bitcoin.

Big whales always play their role in cryptocurrency market. If he moved big amount of cryptocurrency then it is also create pump and dump impact on market. The market of bitcoin is goes up and up but i think it is suddenly goes down when big whales book their profit

My friend, the whale, is a term presented in many things, and it is presented in the field of cryptocurrencies. A whale is a very large capitalist when it enters into a certain currency that takes a big upward trend due to the entry of high capital into it, and I fear whales who may sell their profits. They are really now playing  In Bitcoin Thank you

I hope to be one of those whales someday, the matter is very wonderful. It is good to have a very large capital like this. I try to do this over and over again, but to no avail, so I hate these whales. I don’t know how they achieved it.

My friend, it's worthwhile, thank you for bringing this up, the whales are the uncles of the big people in the cryptography that are manipulating bitcoin prices has seen a very big rise in the recent period, because of these whales, they're changing the course of a coin so big, they're great people. 

• +2 1

Its really understood to find the right effort we need to find the reason why this people do this  we need to be good in we need to find the solution that are powerful well designed and we need to know how the whales control this and I think this is the reason as to why there is a certain rise in bitcoin itself and we need to be good at it and there is effort to ride on this positions that are working and well effective in choices so glad to grow, the whale know this is the greatest effort to it @Mike1515 @davy22

• +3 1

Good post,I don't know about it but it is very useful sharing information in this forum because I am new member in this forum,I need learn about it and then after I comment in this topic, good luck.

Well of course they could control the flow of the market because they are whales and we know that being a whale means that you have a lot of the cryptocurrency. So with their huge amount of cryptos, they could control the fate of a crypto's price.

Unfortunately it is true, sometimes whales can control the market and make the price decrease or increase at a certain time. Although currently it seems that whales are accumulating more btc, because the price increases considerably every day and there are no significant corrections. Or well, each one only lasts a few seconds at its lowest point and then the price recovers quickly.
Let's hope that in the future there will be less manipulation in the market so that everything is better and small investors are not affected.

• +1 1

Playing whales is actually an old thing for us because we can look at different currencies in cryptocurrency that currencies come down a bit after they get a little more advanced. And as a result, we get better deals and if we continue to invest, the value is actually dropped and there is a possibility of pumping. I think it will happen too. 

Of course whales are always be playing with the market prices so that's they are always do something that's they getting profit for themselves only because they can control the market with their high trading capitals.

• +3 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Whale manipulate bitcoin price in market,during the pandemic situation of coronavirus, there is a huge impact on the demand of the market, due to which bitcoin price was reduced slightly. And we will see that in the coming days, the bitcoin will touch 40K dollars.

• +3 1

The numbers that are in your post are funny , it is not because of something that you have done, but it seems that your post is quite right , because now with lees than one year from your posting date, bitcoin is around forty thousand Dollars and the numbers you are talking abut seems like impossible today. Whales are manipulating the market.

• +2 1