Whales are Playing - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Roomi

Whales are Playing

Perhaps in the past whales were able to manipulate the market because the volume of trading was not very large, but now I do not think this is possible because the volume of Bitcoin trading has become very large and no one can manipulate the price of Bitcoin

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

It may be their are not playing this have to do with economic instability at the market and all this happen with the demand and supply to the need once. The profit is everyone determination thanks.

Whales are very dangerous in the cryptoworld, and what they do is play with our minds, they use us to generate bigger profits and they do not care how we suffer from it,

18 hours ago, basel23 said:

Perhaps in the past whales were able to manipulate the market because the volume of trading was not very large, but now I do not think this is possible because the volume of Bitcoin trading has become very large and no one can manipulate the price of Bitcoin

I fully agree with you dear fellow in the past, whales were capable of manipulating the market but with the volume that bitcoin currently has, I think it is very unlikely that whales can manipulate bitcoin
A big hello to the whole community and great profits

• +1 1
  • +2 1

18 hours ago, basel23 said:

In past really there are many whales and there was a FUD of whales to manipulate the market but now the situation is different because as much as the crypto awareness is increasing the circulation of Crypto is also increasing the same way. We don't have fear now for hackers who have big amount to sell but this is confirmed who hold BTC from last year, that guy will in happiness. I think this is the best chance if someone is getting 400% profit from BTC. He should sale and give a chance to newbies 😛 /

Utopia Ecosystem Technology Starts Here 😄

On 1/8/2021 at 6:04 PM, Ahmadali99 said:

they are now manipulating daily the prices of cryptocurrencies, especially Bitcoin and Ethereum, and we have seen a crazy rise in their prices. 

I think since bitcoin was launched the people who were supporting bitcoin to be rising like that are only the whales, so that's they have their support in bitcoin price movement. 

Edited by guatazoo
  • +3 1

On 1/8/2021 at 6:04 PM, Ahmadali99 said:

Yes, my friend of course the whales are playing their primary role in changing the fate of some cryptocurrencies, they are now manipulating daily the prices of cryptocurrencies, especially Bitcoin and Ethereum, and we have seen a crazy rise in their prices. 

But not all whales are benefited, because I was also trying to be a whale one day from the yobit exchange when I was dropping the coin 30% and rising it more than 60% but I was only getting loss from that. 

Edited by guatazoo
  • +2 1

On 1/9/2021 at 12:35 PM, selfmade said:

Whales are very dangerous in the cryptoworld, and what they do is play with our minds, they use us to generate bigger profits and they do not care how we suffer from it,

Whales have the possibility of killing the market or to let the market be more active, so what's they are only looking is what's benefited to them on what's they are doing. 

• +3 1

Crypto whales are always around,
The price fluctuation is very large, often due to the movement of whales in the market,
I think that there are sites that show bitcoin movements and very large deals that whales often take, so we always have to follow their movements if we are able to anticipate the Bitcoin movement.

1 hour ago, guatazoo said:

Whales have the possibility of killing the market or to let the market be more active, so what's they are only looking is what's benefited to them on what's they are doing. 

Tell me brother what about destroying the coin for good, can whales do that for coins with low supply and low volume?

@romianojp @Raam1998 @kikifam @Emanuel 12 @selfmade\

I think the work here in the crypto world is always pump and dump this is really important we need to find the solution to the problems we are facing with it , , when you look around there is a lot of things that goes  areound and this makes it a little bit difficult to know what goes on. its really important that you really go with momentum thats really important 

3 minutes ago, Kanji said:

@romianojp @Raam1998 @kikifam @Emanuel 12 @selfmade\

I think the work here in the crypto world is always pump and dump this is really important we need to find the solution to the problems we are facing with it , , when you look around there is a lot of things that goes  areound and this makes it a little bit difficult to know what goes on. its really important that you really go with momentum thats really important 

I but sometimes we do need theses pumps and dumps because we need quick big profits at a short period of time, besides dumps have no big effect on the coin because mostly coins would recover in a short period of time especially coins with high liquidity.

14 hours ago, selfmade said:

Tell me brother what about destroying the coin for good, can whales do that for coins with low supply and low volume?

There have individuals whales who mostly of them can be found in the yobit platform in some tokens, so thats if you'll see the coin pump 200% a day or drop 80% per day, thats is how whales are playing with the market. 

• +2 1

I have not done much trade to comment on this. But I feel whales cannot be controlled. They are part of any financial market. This is also good for the market as it helps in increasing the price of Bitcoin.

there are differences with the help of which you can earn some good profits and for that you need to make a little investment and also you need to stay active in the field.

Sooner or later the whales will run out of btc or money to manipulate btc. In theory, the crypto market is not supposed to be manipulated. But it is being manipulated.

Im going to say something that many people will find hard to believe. Many spook agencies use back door software, their hackers, etc, to access insider trader info. They then use that money info to fund their black ops. That way, they dont have to give an explanation to any body about where their money went to. 

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

On 1/19/2020 at 7:36 PM, Roomi said:

It is looks like whales are fighting today as bitcoin dumped with $500, after that it further dumped from 8750 to $8450 in just only 20 minutes and again pumped back to $8720. It is straight forward manipulation is going on. What do you guys have views about, how can these whales could be controlled not to ruined market.

I have thought the same thing, I think that while there are whales that are charged to many cryptocurrencies and as indicated in this case to btc, there are many users who run the risk that when any of these leaves the market the price of btc will have a fall .

The amount of whales that exists in the btc is incredible, they can manipulate this market a lot, it is something that must be taken into account before investing, on the other hand this same volatility helps us to obtain much more profits if we grab them in a positive way.

Yes, I think the same, the whales are in a fight over who has more bitcoin in their portfolio, for this reason the price of bitcoin is through the roof and with the option to increase, because of the whales, bitcoin is becoming difficult to acquire.

Whales do not ruin the market, they are smart to operate and remember that you must study the market because manipulations exist in cryptocurrencies, however with the entry of institutional ones we will see what happens in the future with whales when they try to sell.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

It is a simple but intelligent movement, the whales are characterized by maintaining or having a lot of capital waiting for the right moment so that a programmed decline only generates quick profits, they can also sell at once after the rise and manipulate again to buy cheap, it is a vicious circle.

• +2 1

On 1/15/2021 at 10:41 PM, guatazoo said:

But not all whales are benefited, because I was also trying to be a whale one day from the yobit exchange when I was dropping the coin 30% and rising it more than 60% but I was only getting loss from that. 

The reason that's was making you to get loss might be because in order to drop the coin price you'll be required to sell your coins in a low price, and in order to raise the coin you must buy it in high price, so that's you don't have to pretend as whales because whales they know how they manage the profit and losses.

• +3 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

The whales pump large quantities of currency into the market to bring down the price, then they buy it and raise the price to sell it again. Currency movements are done by pumping the currency and withdrawing it. They are whales doing these movements.

This will always manipulate the market because you can always make a profit and this is very good, people must understand that this market is very manipulated and is totally counterproductive to people who do not have knowledge, so without knowing it is better not to invest .

• +2 1

These are friendly market manipulations, and I believe that this is something that we can be used to seeing since those who have money make these movements in order to clean up a lot of the operations that have to be leveraged, this is normal in the markets so we must be careful.