Help. Is blockchain a wallet? - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
RAMENSOUP

Help. Is blockchain a wallet?

Yes blockchain is a wallet . It is a good wallet. It is a wllet use for bitcoin ,eth,ltc etc. You can trust this wallet . You can store your coin here and also exchange them here.

Of course my friend it is a wallet. Also it is a trusted wallet. A huge number of people use this wallet. I also personally use this wallet.

I don't know more about blockchain . I heard blockchain is a wallet in crypto world . And we can withdraw our crypto currencies in any address  .   I never used blockchain wallet that's why I don't give you  more information about this . Thanks .

You can get more information about the blockchain technology but I will guide you that blockchain means that the pathway are the path where from the your amount is transferred from one account to another account or one country to another country the basically pathway is named as blockchain. So without blockchain you can never do transactions so blockchain is very important if you are using a fast blockchain then transaction will be faster and if website is using slow blockchain then transaction will be a lot of slower. I hope you got my point. Blockchain wallets are those wallets who are using the blockchain technology.

Blockchain is wallet name & another term blockchain is the name of technology by which crypto in this world. So I think you shouldn't be confused with the wallet name & technology name.

Yes my dear blockchain is a wallet. It's not an exchange website. It's a wallet, you can save your some crypto currencies in this wallet. It's very secure and trusted wallet. I am using this wallet from 5 month. 

You should not be confused. I clear it to you that blockchain is the most trusted wallet. Most of the people use this wallet. One of the safe wallet. My family members also use this wallet.

On 12/2/2020 at 8:59 PM, Kerseem said:

The blockchain is a wallet that support all those cryptocurrency projects like bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin and other which is easier to make transactions and have low transaction fees. 

Thank you friend for sharing this type of informative post. The transaction fees is low in blockchain wallet therefore every one wants to use this wallet.

On 1/19/2020 at 5:10 PM, RAMENSOUP said:

Is blockchain a wallet? I've heard it everywhere here in this cryptoworld.  Is a wallet the only function of blockchain ? or is there something more ? I'm confused. 

Since you know that blockchain is a technology, this word is also used by a company in Europe that has a wallet called by the same name. Very bad to have used this name for their company as it only confuses beginners and it is also not a very good wallet either.

The answer is simply: Yes Blockchain is considered a wallet and an exchange nowadays.

Altough Blockchain is more than that as it also provides all the records for every transaction made so far for every currency.

Right now you can store your funds using blockchain's addresses or simply send currencies to that wallet and then sell to fiat and send to any fiat process service such as Banks using SEPA.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

no need to get confused because you just missed between 2 thing , first of all blockchain is not a wallet but it's the technology used  as network to confirm Bitcoin transaction as i know , but there is also a wallet called blockchain and it's one of the best wallets and a lot of people using it , so you are not wrong but just merged between 2 different things because they have the same name

• +1 1

You should be specific about this because you might be misguided to the information that might thrown at you by the other users trying to answer your question because if ever the thing that would come to their mind first about the word block chain is that it is a kind of technology that has something to do with the growth of crypto currency. Its involvement with the industry makes the feature of crypto currency to be comparable to the fiat currency that we have right now and is currently battling to which currency is the best to be used.

Blockchain is the technology that allows all movements of the encrypted currency to be saved from one place to another without being subject to human intervention, so that no one can ever tamper with it, as it is linked to a network of different computers in different places around the world and this is what makes its hacking almost impossible.

• +1 1

Yes there are two things name blockchain. In apps blockchain is a wallet in which you can keep your income and to send at different places but if you are talking about the blockchain technology , then it is totally different and this hold the crypto world and see all the transactions and store all the transactions detail.

Blockchain is the system by which Bitcoin operates and you find a lot of explanations on YouTube.
Also, there is a wallet called Blockchain, which has a mobile and computer application and one of the best wallets.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

On 1/19/2020 at 5:10 PM, RAMENSOUP said:

Is blockchain a wallet? I've heard it everywhere here in this cryptoworld.  Is a wallet the only function of blockchain ? or is there something more ? I'm confused. 

No, it is not the only wallet. There are hundreds of wallets. You can visit the portfolios section of the platform to view good and reliable portfolios and I advise you to trust the wallet.

Blockchain work as a cryptocurrency operator . These are also a blockchain wallets these are very good wallets . These help us to take these powerful wallets . Don,'t confused and used it 

Blockchain is a bitcoin and many features which can shows the bitcoin transaction and is among the first wallet created in cryptoworld and is secured for making transactions. 

• +2 1

I have been using this wallet for daily use for 6 months. This wallet is very secure as long as you know how to use it properly. There is not so many options for those who want to use online web wallets in the crypto space.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

On 1/19/2020 at 11:10 PM, RAMENSOUP said:

Actually, there's a wallet named blockchain and this wallet it a good wallet and very popular in the whole world. I guess you're talking about the blockchain that is operated by crypto currency.

• +3 1

I understand your confusion, my friend. The truth is that at first everything seems confusing. There are two Blockchains. 
One is the wallet, which is used to store Bitcoin and other crypto currencies. It's very similar to Coinbase, Exodus and that kind of wallets.
The other is the data structure that allows storing all kinds of information and whose main characteristic is that it cannot be manipulated or modified.

Blockchain can be regarded in two ways:

1- it is the pathway through which transactions in cryptocurrencies are made. The speed of the transaction mostly depends upon the development of a blockchain.

2: it is the name of cryptocurrency exchange as well where we can perform cryptocurrency trading.

• +3 1

The blockchain wallet is an app or web based wallet created by the blockchain itself. Records and transactions refer to this and always transparent

• +4 1

Yes, it is a good portfolio and it is the best in this field and it has an ancient history in currencies so you can preserve old currencies

• +5 1

The Blockchain is a cryptocurrency platform that has wallet were you can send and receive coins and also sell to the market but you can as well deposit and make withdrawal. 

• +5 1