XRP as a payment method in Amazon - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Satya31

XRP as a payment method in Amazon

It's going to with the realty now the payment is easy to Amazon and it's now low price. XRP is also stable it's price also increase very soon so it is beneficial for us. 

• +1 1

Amazon pay is a very popular and widely used online payment method worldwide many retailers and online retailers have choosen Amazon pay as the payment method and the lastest partnership could significantly expand merchants opportunities 

• +1 1

If this news is true, then it will be very good for Cryptocurrency in general and XRP in particular. Many Amazon customers can make their payments by Xrp . I only hope this is followed by other currencies.

I think amazon pay is a very old method, so many people are using it because we can transfer money from one place to another,It is a great pleasure for us because around crypto industry is providing us with a lot of facilities having good security.

In my opinion, Amazon will surely follow Paypal to accept the major cryptocurrencies as payment option, however I guess after the XRP's SEC issue, no one will accept it until their case with lawsuit is resolved.

I don't actually have much knowledge about many of these currencies such like the afore mentioned XRP.

I really have to appreciate your topic mate as it actually widen my understanding a little about the emphasised currencies there.

Xrp is in partnaship with many great enterprises, including banks and other fiat finance companies, and that explains the rate of its acceptability and availability. 

Edited by chambers

Ripple is used this way by many companies, and they use bitpay for that but not just ripple but any coin can be used to buy stuffs from those particular companies by using bitpay.

Gentleman I want to tell you that if the Amazon is accepting the XRP coins according his service that is very beneficial for the members of the crypto forum because they can earn the xrp coins and get the things against them

Yes my friend you said absolutely right in these days the xrp coin is have the good status in the market and this is a big achievement of the xrp coin the Amazon is accepting the xrp coins against their services in the online store

That will be very good idea if it is true, XRP is a very stable coin.XRP coin can and is involved in the purchase sale of amazon.But if crypto banned maybe amazon not accept payment trough crypto.

• +1 1

Xrp was looking very good in the beggining of this year but after we learn about the sue, xrp price start to decrease. If sec didn't sue xrp, price could've reach more than 1$ but now xrp investors made huge losses because of the sec and the people who behind the ripple company. What kind of ceo said xrp isn't important for us ?

It is very good that this happened because there really should be multiple ways to pay in fixes and these multiple that are in cryptocurrencies because Bitcoin charges a lot for a transaction in exchange for XRP the transaction fee is not very high, which makes it more convenient for many who have little capital to buy something.

On 1/19/2020 at 5:42 PM, Satya31 said:

From some news source i came to know that XRP is becoming as a payment method in Amazon. A very well known payment company called Bitpay supposed to set the Ripple as a payment system. This will be very effective if XRP become a payment method. We can make payment with very less fee and very fast. What do you say guys? 

Yes my friend if xrp becomes a payment method on Amazon it will be very beneficial for us because everyone here buys their needs from Amazon. It will be great if it happens.

I think this is a very good thing. Many people will benefit from this. Because cryptocurrencies are now used by a lot of people and this payment system is a very fast payment method for these people.

I know that the Great Amazon Company has started to actually support the Bitcoin currency and buy it from it for fear of the annual dollar inflation, but the big problem is that Bitcoin has high fees, some thing that pushes companies to betray the sending and receiving in other currencies such as the xrp currency that Amazon adopted for payment Thank you very much

Amazon is a great site and that is so much used in almost all over the world and their product is very good and best and now if they start to use the any crypto coin then it is good for us becasue we can easily pay them the coins.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think that not only Amazon should do this but also many more companies but I know that this is soon to be seen where they at least accept payments from the main 10 most stable cryptocurrencies in the market such as the Dai cryptocurrency which has a stable price and this is convenient Because this way when buying a product in these online stores the price is not affected by the value of the cryptocurrency where we want to buy.

It would be great because it is a strong currency and has few transaction fees compared to Bitcoin or Ethereum, in addition to the fact that the Amazon store is the largest online store to pay with cryptocurrency is a positive thing for the spread of cryptocurrencies more

It is wonderful to see companies accepting cryptocurrencies as a means of payment, after the Amazon company accepted Bitcoin as a currency to buy its goods, now it also accepts xrp, I think because xrp has a strong project and it will have an amazing future, so the company trusted it.

• +5 1

Good to hear that from you. My friend it would be good because I'm an active user of  amazon and I just heard it from you. Now I'm going to give it a try and if I got benefit then I'll must mention you and say my thanks. Well it's a thanks in advance. 

All the features that any company or site performs with which they help us in dealing in the field of currencies, even if a simple procedure helps people, is a useful matter for us, and we strive to spread the field as soon as possible.

• +3 1

Actually, at present not only XRP is being used as a payment, there are also several payments in various cryptocurrencies and the best of all is that the acceptance of cryptocurrencies is almost radical and we hope that in the future we can see the quality of people to this near future.

• Useful or interesting 1

This will be very positive idea if it is true, Ripple is a very volatility. Ripple coin can and is involved in the purchase sale of amazon. But if crypto banned in government maybe amazon not accept payment trough cryptocurrencies.

True, after the publication of many jobs by Amazon, it was learned that the company is working on the "cryptocurrency" project, which is expected to be launched in Mexico. Additionally, Digital and Emerging Payments (DEP) is currently hiring software engineers and development managers for the reported project. Which would enable massive users on the platform to easily deal with digital currencies, and it is worth noting that Amazon has already developed a type of tokens for the game called “Amazon Coin”. Amazon Coin was a lot like the digital version of Disney Dollars. Aside from this, Amazon has also been previously involved in blockchain technology. The Technology behind Virtual Currencies with the Launch of the Amazon Managed Blockchain Service. With the growing interest in the digital currency market today.