Bitcoin will double in price this year! - Page 9 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sohaib

Bitcoin will double in price this year!

bitcoin has really grown very well during this time, and I think in 2021 we will see a similar situation, only this time bitcoin should break 20k$

Sí, muchos esperamos que bitcoin cueste $ 20.000 para fin de año, pero personalmente creo que este aumento comenzará a partir del 2021, que es el más seguro ya que poco a poco se está dando a conocer por todas las personas en el mundo.

The year is almost ending, maybe bitcoin will reach 12k to 15k but I do not think that this amount will pass, perhaps in a longer time it will reach quite high since it is being used a lot and more and more people know more about cryptocurrencies

I hope it will, but i guess it will not. Too many factors that he will down in price, at least the situation in whole world with coronavirus

Well, although it seems that it has a good upward trend, Bitcoin will not double its price this year, it will only increase it perhaps up to 50% more than the initial at the beginning of the year.

I don't think of a specific altcoin that will displace bitcoin from its current hegemony. I prefer to think that sooner rather than later will occur a conjunction of events that might make the bitcoin gradually lose its current value. Remember that even almighty technologic advances gradually were displaced like yahoo or IBM, so it is impossible to think that bitcoin will remain forever.

Hi! i really expect that haha but that isn't sure, there are many hypothesis about that, some negatives ones says that bitcoin will disappear in the next few years but it isn't sure.

Well, bitcoin is unpredictable and unstoppable crypto coin. At the 3rd quarter of 2020, bitcoin price rises upto $12k and now its again fall down. Bitcoin is highly volatile coin and now we think its may cross $15k at last quarter of this year. May be its possible bitcoin price doubled in future and thats best for all investor for earning monstrous profit. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, the price of bitcoin has doubled since the beginning of this year, 2020.
Earlier in the year, the price of bitcoin dropped to $ 5,000, and now that I have this comment, the price of a bitcoin unit is $ 11,300.
But the rise in the price of Bitcoin in the coming year (2021) may break its $ 15,000 position and may even go beyond that.
Bitcoin price fluctuations are definitely never predictable, and my comment has been based on the growth of bitcoin in recent years compared to now.

• Useful or interesting 1

C'est encore moi la vie des analystes le prix de bitcoin va doubler ou triples sour tout le halving qui approche et l'extraction minière qui saura plus difficile oui je crois qu'il y aura une grande hausse des prix de toutes les crypto monnaies

We are in 2020 and the price of bitcoin is rising slowly, doubling the price I do not see it simple but not impossible. The more users bitcoin has and the more we get to the last bitcoin to be mined, which is 21,000,000 BTC, it is very likely that the price will rise and people want to have it.

2 hours ago, Fasieh Sahb said:

Casares made the prediction of Bitcoin's $1,000,000 price tag during the Consensus Conference in New York in 2017. His prediction is that Bitcoin would reach this value within 5 to 10 years at the time, meaning that Bitcoin would reach $1,000,000 no sooner than 2022, but as late as 2027 I also think that Bitcoin will hit 20k dollar till 2021 

It is not about the production people make that matters, do not let these people continue to fool you people, how can bitcoin that has not worth $100000 reach $1 million? Did you know the marketcap required for bitcoin to reach $100000? It is worth $1 trillion. So, do not expect this anytime soon at all. 

• +2 1

there is a possibility that bitcoin will increase its value more there are many analysts who say that they say that bitcoin will increase in may 2021 its price will be from $ 14,000 to $16,000

Bitcoin price increasing very quickly. I think 20K reach bitcoin price in 2021.. Bitcoin also double price in this year..   

On 1/18/2020 at 9:43 PM, sohaib said:

One of the Crypto Twitter survey says that; 75% people think that Bitcoin price will double in 2020. 

so guys and gils, what are your expectations regarding this?

My expectations are to cross 10k line by the end of 1st quarter of 2020. 

Of course bitcoin will be sometime become too much double in price in the next these years. And also bitcoin is one of the most profitable crypto asset for right now on a yearly phases.

There was a time bitcoin was at $4000 this year, and now, bitcoin has risen above $15000, which means bitcoin have increase more than double in this year alone. Bitcoin is good to hold and earning based on passive income. I always like bitcoin because of the holding ways of passive income. 

Actually bitcoin price already gone double.Now bitcoin price is more higher than last 3 years.Bitcoin price hit 15k dollars in this month.This is already double price of last few months.

I hope the price of bitcoin will also double in the last 2 months of 2020. I do not have enough bitcoin that time when the bitcoin get high price that is why I am hoping to get its prices high for 2 months so I can earn good profit before 2020 ends. Thank you for your topic because I got the chance of hoping and think positive

• +3 1

End of 1st quarter was terrible with price reaching very low but this was perhaps the signal needed to begin a long period of holding and it will probably end in a big bubble that will be very fun to watch what will happen, hopefully make some good profit from this too.

It can reach 20k any time and we will be talking about the new Bitcoin price range after this. It is something remarkable for Bitcoin. It was something we were hoping for and now it is a time to take better position in the market as the bulls will come faster and send price higher.