Would you challenge yourself to reach the highest position in this forum ? - Page 13 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Would you challenge yourself to reach the highest position in this forum ?

Well I don't think you need a challenge to reach there.All you need is just patience and knowledge.The more you get from here the more you can deliver and you have to make good posts that are useful for this forum.Don't post rubbish just to be in higher rank.

Great post my friend. I really think we need not challenge eachother or ourselves. It's just that we need to be ourselves and give our best in all the work we do . We must try to implement our creativity into the topics and make innovative and informative content.

It is not easy to get the high rank in the cryptotalk,  as the ranking system is based on the count not on the rates that are given by the users so it is very hard to get that level.

That such a big task but challenge gives us a great potential for better working. I am not personally challenge anyone but i challenge me for doing quality and understandable 25 posts on daily basis, thats is better for reaching 2500 post very quicky.

Edited by gbfisher
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Challenging ourselves make us to strive harder to contribute here in cryptotalk. It is not bad to challenge yourself if you think it helps you to be a good and make an useful content or post. Somehow, I am triggered to those who has a lot of posts and reputation to the point you want to do more good and reach their level. Do not feel envious if ever but keep that as inspiration and always be proud to others. 

• +1 1

For me, It is really a kind of joke maybe. At the time of writing this post , my content number is near 120. Good writers have thousands posts 😞 But i want to see myself in a good position, everybody want it, don't they?

There are lots of expert on this platform already, I would wish to challenge myself to reach the highest position on this forum. I will try my best to make a lots of useful post on this forum. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

31 minutes ago, Cryptooo said:

Sure everybody here resembles to turn into the top client in this gathering, and that is so every individual who should be simply the top need to provoke their's so as to turn into the top clients

You need to work hard for all of that friends, but if we persevere and study endlessly we will definitely get everything we want here, I also hope cryptotalk will be a great long-term project to partner with.

signbot (1).gif

Challenges are good because it keeps one going higher and higher again for that reason i am currently working hard to make sure i give the best of my knowledge to the forum so that i won't face any problem with the moderators of the forum because only when we make useless post they will penalize us, with time i believe i will be listed among the best contributors in this forum am challenging myself with this💪.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 5/24/2020 at 3:46 AM, korazon said:

i'm motivated actually. i'm just not very active so i will just do it slowly, the forum ain't going anywhere anyway. I'd be just here replying to some threads. 

The contents of cryptotalk are actually indexed faster this time on google. I noticed it since I have been checking my posts if its visible when searched. I guess the forum had improved alot.

Moderators, Admins and we, members have the part why we are now we see the improvements of our forum. We should continue posting a good posts that has a quality. So i always challenge myself to be one of the people in leaderboard someday.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

There is a few members with more than 10,000 posts and at least one with VIP ranking, so it will take a lot to reach so many. I think that I am getting close to 2500 posts and will be there in a few months. The forum has helped me learn at least 50% more information about cryptocurrencies since I started in August and I will probably stay since it helps so much.

I would challenge myself but not to the point that I am completely pressured. Because what matters most is that you're doing the best that you can to be a good and responsible member of the forum and I think that's enough.

I must say that it's not an easy task, but it's attainable, although dedication and consistency must at the back of one's mind, the highest rank is the goal of every member of these forum

Yes I would like to challenge myself to reach the highest position in this forum.  I know this is not an easy task.  I have to work hard to get to that place.  I'm trying to do that... 

Very interesting to get a high badge in the forum, I do not know what you can do with this, but it gives a distinctive look to your post or at least the reputation of your profile in the future.

The main aim of this forum will be about posting good, I will not bother to challenge my other members to reach the highest rank. What I am after is to post good inna way I will not be banned and contribute to this forum.  I think that I good enough. 

I think

On 1/20/2020 at 1:04 PM, Whydoyoucare said:

I think there is no challenge needed, giving enough good contents and knowledgeable contents is already enough to make a name in this forum, because reputation is important.

Yes your right sir being a good member of the forum or site is enough. I agree with you given good content, not spamming and adherence to all the rules and regulation in this place is challenging enough web shouldn't be in competition with anyone buy our self by doing better in our post

Yes I have decided to reach in the top personalities of this forum. I have challenged myself to get this mission in minimum time frame. I am working hard to get this position in this forum. Because it is not easy to get high position on this forum. I will try my best to get my goal. 

I do not think that one day I will be willing to challenge myself to reach a high rank as I would have to spend a lot of time, on the other hand, the high rank would be double and it would be very difficult to reach them

• +1 1

If we challenge ourself to reach at high level then we reach because when we challenge ourself then we start work hard and work more to reach at high level if you want to reach at high level in this forum then make your goals and struggle to get them

• +1 1
  • +2 1

It depends, but I will like to make posts in a way I will be among the leader board, if we post good, we can be there. But if I am not there, that is not an issue for me, all I want is to post good and enjoy the forum. 

• +1 1

We members have different opinions, many of us want to get their, but it requires more than posting quality contents, it requires more attention and dedication in a way you will need topics and posts on the forum. As for me, getting there is not necessary at all. 

24 minutes ago, crizan1412 said:

I do not think that one day I will be willing to challenge myself to reach a high rank as I would have to spend a lot of time, on the other hand, the high rank would be double and it would be very difficult to reach them

Well as you said it is not impossible though. The time we spent here for 20 post if you continue doing so everyday  you can reach the top. It is true that this will affect your mind more while you will be close to the point. Then you will spent more time here and it will be not in your control.