Investment or collection? ( Discussion ) - Page 15 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
AmjadBydn

Investment or collection? ( Discussion )

There are many ways to earn, through this forum or some similar forums, but this forum remains the best option for beginners, to collect the necessary capital for their launch in this field, and start trading and investing cryptocurrencies.

My dear friends at the beginning in order to be able to invest you must raise money if you do not have coins to buy encrypted currencies for investment, for me I collect the money and withdraw it because I need it for my daily expenses

• +3 1

I like both, though for now I am more concentrated on collecting that investing, I am into collecting because it is the easiest thing to do, investment has many technicalities that need to be understood before one can get into it.

16 minutes ago, Samanthajhonz said:

Well it all depends on the plan of each person, well for the moment I am collecting and saving bitcoin to make hold for a while, although I do not rule out the idea of operating with cryptocurrencies with that money and if I lose it nothing happens because it is for a good cause to gain experience.

@Samanthajhonz Lose it? no, you should not go with that thought, you have to always win, the idea of being in finance is to win, of course we can lose at any time, but when we are going to invest in doing business we must go with a positive mind, so we think with clarity, when we do not care if we lose we do things on impulse or hunch and that is not good in cryptocurrencies, so positive mind, always thinking about winning.
If I had capital to invest in BTC and DGB, the next few months are looking very good for those two.

Raising money from the forum will never make you rich and I think it is a first step to start investing and developing yourself.

• Useful or interesting 1

It all depends on every member choice on what to do with the money earn here but actually investment is the sure way because through the process you will make some additional income that will boast your trading strategy.

• +1 1

As for me, given that I do not have sufficient experience in trading and I am afraid of losing my best money collected and not spending it so that I do not regret it in the future because I believe that the future of Bitcoin will be more prosperous than now.

I think you should collect the bitcoins and hold them when the price of the coins goes high so in this case you can sell and get a lot of profit.

Collecting coins is my choice because  I dont need to have an investment  to earn money or cryptocurrency in crypto. My investments only here are patient and hard work. From these ways I earned a lot of money especially  here in forum. This is the best site for earning bitcoin or money. 

• +2 1

Do you mean that what we earn from this forum we are going to invest in crypto or we collect the amount? if it's then I will prefer to invest I mean if you buy crypto in the right moment and hold it until the price is increasing then by this money we can get more profit.

• +3 1

I used it on different things.For some i buy coins and some amount for trading.I am very thankful for that to crypto talk.

• +2 1

Of course, I prefer to invest money, but the difficult living situation forces me to pledge to collect money in order to help my family with daily needs that we cannot live well without their presence.

• +3 1

For me, I collect some cryptocurrencies from this forum in order to invest them in the long term and try to learn trading in order to achieve more profits and I hope to become a successful trader and investor in this field

Everything that I earn from this forum I place in the field of trading in order to be able to extract profits from it well and increase my capital so that I can enter into more deals.

In fact, this is like climbing the ladder. At first you have to work here in the forum and gain information and experience, and earn some money in order to start investing, but in the beginning you must gain more experience, because the field of trading and investment is fraught with risks. And it needs a lot of experience.

• +1 1

Dear you see that many people investment in the crypto currency in the yobit. Account. So it is depend on your think and capacity for the earning btc and other coins. Hold the currency for the secure. 

• +5 1

friend i am new in the crypto talk and i do not know about this, many people work and they know which is the best for the get the more earning. 1st the investment. and 2nd is the hold the crypto currency for the trouble time.

• +5 1

Both things are important. In the beginning, you have to collect your balance until it is good. Then you have to put it in investment, then you will make more profits. You also have to continue collecting money.

• +1 1

The money that I am earning here in cryptotalk can have a lot of purposes for me but the way that I am using it is I am collecting ti have some extra money on me because I am a student and I think that I need to earn for myself so that I can help my family. I hope that people would know the importance about collecting and investing money.

Invest your money in the crypto market becasue if you collect the coins means free coins than you are making los sin the market becasue that coins are the low value coins and in the market you will found the good coins in the market in high rate when you buy that.

I used to be content with simply collecting my earnings from this forum; however, I discovered and heard about Yobit's Investbox, and I began investing half of my earnings there, and I have been profiting more since then.Personally, I believe that one should do more research or study before making any investments.

Do you mean that what we earn from this forum we are going to invest in crypto or we collect the amount? if it's then I will prefer to invest I mean if you buy crypto in the right moment and hold it until the price is increasing then by this money we can get more profit.

• +3 1

This is due to what you are an expert in. If you have investment experience, it is better to work with it because it makes good profits, if you do not have experience just buy the currencies and collect them for a later time and sell them.

• +2 1

You do not need to withdraw money from the exchange. YoBit is a great place to get skills and investment (InvestBox exists for this) and in cryptocurrency trading. Try it yourself because maybe you are a successful trader or investor.

• +1 1

Dear all of us have to start these two things together, at first it takes us to raise money and then make good investments of this money, thank you for this wonderful and useful participation of course you are a wonderful person and deserve us respect.