Yobit Exchange is so good - Page 28 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Upright

Yobit Exchange is so good

Yobit is great and they are really putting themselves to the top.Yobit has made considerable progress and they will be around for quite a while. Much appreciated Yobit for all your administration.

On 1/17/2020 at 8:46 AM, Agios said:

Indeed, the exchange of yobit has been long, safe and reliable. A few months ago it shared satoshi through the Cryptotalk forum, perhaps the aim was to increase the membership of the yobit and create new crypto traders, also to introduce crypto to people around the world.

That is correct my brother in the yobit exchange they provide us a great security and safety procedures which help to protect our Satoshi from hackers. They also provide a great kind of features which helps many members to function easy in the yobit exchange.

For a beginner like me, I would like to thank you all for introducing 'yobit'. I have only heard about 'yobit'. I did not know anything about it. Now at least I know something about it. 

I have heard about yobit so much yet I haven't tried it on my own. I look upto doing exchanges through yobit. Hope I can make some amounts. Yobit has helped many people in exchange. Yobit with cryptotalk is very good. 

The site is one of his favorite sites, which provides many and many currencies and can be exchanged, bought and invested easily, which provides services that truly benefit all its users. It is a distinguished site.

yes:

i want to explain some experience about yobit.yobit is good exchange it provide many feature.yobit platform provide high security.yobit exchange rate is low than other many user use yobit and trading to gain profit.

Youbit is good exchanging sites of cryptocurrencies like bitcoin .youbit is good market which exchange ypur money with low fee and people raise our believe.youbit is a life saver exchanger where no fraudlents attack immediately .youbit have extra feature like invest box and free coin.

On 11/15/2020 at 10:18 PM, M.bello said:

I agree with you guys but am you new in this platform I need you guys to give me a hint on crypto talk is all about, so that i will know more crypto currency which will be more easier for we the new ones on the platform

It really good to ask things we don't have idea about,and this place is a place where you get to understand thing you dont know about.  the topic is discussing about yobit exchange site, yobit is a place where we exchange our coin

This platform is considered one of the best platforms where there is an exchange in money withdrawals. For me I recommend dealing with this platform

yobit is a good exchange in some matters and bad in other things, for example, there is no large trading volume except for some currencies and this is due to the relatively small number of participants, liquidity is the most important thing in exchanges that make people register in the exchange and trade in it, as well as a lot of currencies scam In yobit.
But on the other hand, it is an easy-to-use platform that accepts all countries and does not prohibit anyone, as well as does not need KYC, and there are also many opportunities for profit through the forum or airdrop.

• +1 1

Yo bit exchange is trusted and good exchange platform.yo bit is more secure plate form.yo bit can give us high opportunity for working and earn profit.

• +2 1

There is no doubt yobit exchange is so good and very appreciative exchange. They don't need KYC and legit. They have less fees and good working site even connect with cryptotalk and give us free BTC.

In my experience Yobit Exchanger is the best to exchange.  Because the exchange fee here is very low.  And its security system is very strict.  Through which you can earn more money in a very short time by trading or investing.

I agree with your opinion and I also got good feedback about Yobit seen on Google YouTube.  The benefits of the Yobit exchange site are many and there are more opportunities to exchange coins.  There are many coin lists in the market on this exchange site and any coin can be exchanged for other coins through this facility.

Exchange Iobit - my first exchange. I don't even remember where I found it. Russian interface, Russian support, everything is clear. a considerable number of events are held to attract new users - drops, forks, and ICOs. It also has an investment box

Youbit exchange is really helpful for all to exchange there coin. It is very trustful and safe. You can also gain profit from youbit. It's have very low transaction fee  . You can easily exchange your coin.

I think, dear friends, that the yobit exchange platform is positioned on my list of the first for having a large amount of cryptocurrencies, good investments, in short, one of the best exchange platforms
Good luck and big winnings

On 1/17/2020 at 1:17 AM, Upright said:

I was wondering of how the yobit exchange has helped towards the earning through Crypto talk, whether the yobit exchange could make its federal link, cuz this exchange needs to be known wider, its for me the best few exchanges with diverse utilities

Yobit is a great online exchange trading platfrom and is also a great partner of crypto talk. It do really helped this forum a lot to disseminate the tokens, and payments to the members of this forum. Also there are improvements made in the past couple of months.

• +1 1

Yobit is a wonderful platform for exchange of money and for investment and trading. it i the most secure and one of the legit platform to do this work efficiently. I'm very much pleased with the the platform like cryptotalk which yobit provide us for good earning.

• +3 1

Well I've registered and link my crytpotalk account and yobit account together but still have a lot to learn especially the trading part

I agree with you, yobit is a great exchange platform and you can also invest and earn money, since it is quite safe, it has been active for several years

Yobit is good in some respects, but you have to be careful with projects like virtual mining. 11 days ago I bought the mining plan in yobit and everything was fine but suddenly the price of the minex tokens dropped from 1250 satohis to 200 satoshis so I could not recover even 20% of my capital and it seems that this mining dies. Be careful with projects of this style!

• +1 1

Yobit still remain my favorite exchange since 2016. I never use other exchange, here is where i make my money, and i never had any issues with deposit/withdrawal in the exchange, sometimes i lose and sometimes i win in trading, i learnt trading by following some advice in the chatbox that we should always buy at deep and not when coin pumping. Yobit is great with different features, in this case there is big chance to earn money with Yobit by using any of their features. Just find the best way to earn.

• +1 1