Coinbase wallet - Page 14 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Coinbase is very secure wallet. It can trusted by many people. It is safe and secure wallet. It is a online platform for selling and buying digital currencies. You can store you currency in it.

Coinbase is basically an exchange site.  We can't usually trade here.  Because it applies to the citizens of America.  But we can usually store crypto currency here, which is why we call it a wallet.  However, it is not safe to keep cryptocurrencies here.  Crypto currency should not be held here for a long time

The Coinbase wallet is definitely one that deserves to be popular. The number of users is increasing day by day. It is also a very good advantage that it has low transaction fees. It has very high transaction speeds and it is a very secure wallet.

I use this wallet . Coinbase wallet is the best for trading and saving your coins. It is very trusted wallet. It's transection fee is very low and it's security is very high. I sue this wallet one year ago. I recommend you to use it.

My friend, I already heard about the Coinbase wallet, it's good. But I haven't tried it yet. Now use Yobit and Payeer. They are secure wallets and there is ease in working with them.

Coinbase wallet is one of its advantages that its fees are low compared to the rest of the wallets, accuracy, high security, reliability, as well as the speed in sending and receiving money, uncomplicated when using, as it is characterized by that it supports many digital currencies.

• +2 1

Coinbase wallet is one of the best wallet i have ever seen. It provides you safety and easy interface to use moreover it also provides an opportunity for easy trade. 

Coinbase wallet is very good wallet.most of the people use this wallet.this wallet is very easy simple and safe wallet.i use this wallet for a long time.i like this wallet.

It was one of the first wallets that I used, and it was a very good and very fast wallet. One of the first e-wallets on the Internet. You can rely on it because there are a lot of whales that use it. 

Definitely coinbase wallet is the best android and ios wallet.Its transaction fee is much low instead of any other wallet.Counbase wallet is more compatible and more trusted wallet.A lots of people use this wallet to store their crypto assets .It has ability to safely store coins and currencies.It is easy to use and having fair rate in trading market.

14 hours ago, Mofizul5497 said:

Even before I knew much about this wallet it was a very good wallet so we could keep our coins safe.You told me about this Coin base Wallet, the private key is used to open this wallet, it cannot be opened without the private key, so it is very difficult to steal money from the wallet. Thank you very much .

Please be noted, there are different products from Coinbase. A you said private key is required but Coinbase.com is online hot wallet and it does not let you to have your private key. Your private key will be stored in their secured servers. Coinbase wallet for your smartphone is non-custodial and you can control your funds. 

Coinbase Wallet works on all types of Android, iOS and website platforms.  It is very secure and easy to use. It has numerous users worldwide. Moreover, many countries in the world support it.

Coinbase wallet is a web wallet which has low withdrawal fee .It makes our transactions protective and it has ability to store different coins and currencies .Being a web wallet sometimes it has a bit risk of hacking.Coinbase wallet is also easy to use and easily send and receive coins .Overall it is best and trusted wallet.Its rating is also high.

Coinbase: the simple, safe way to buy, manage and sell your cryptocurrency. We’re the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchange, with over 35 million users across 32 countries worldwide. Coinbase allows you to securely buy, store and sell cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Litecoin, and many more.

The one that everyone trust due to amazing and interesting features to help you out regarding to any issue of currency exchange.... Having the basement for helping you out if you are new to cryptocurrencies... So it is a good choice

Coinbase is the best wallet among all of the wallet of crypto currency world. Here are a lot of people use coinbase because it is a famous wallet and it provides high security for It's users. It also shows the last price up down upto last two years. At past it Isn't required kyc for creating a account. But now it needs. If we secure our coinbase wallet then it is impossible to hack our account. It has also an application 

Hey guys,it is safe and secure wallet,i am using coinbase wallet,coinbase is an online plattforum for selling and buying trading digital currencies likes bitcoin,i love coinbase it is simple and easy to use,thank you.

Coinbase wallet is the wallet which is included in the type of wallets which are well comfortable and online based.  This wallet has good security features and also stores different types of cryptocurrencies like BTC,  ETH,  BCH, LTC. Ripple and stellar etc.  This wallet is used by more than 8 million people worldwide and is famous round the world. 

• +2 1

The Coinbase Wallet is a very good wallet, which is a wallet in which you can save cryptocurrencies and includes the DApp browser that you control alone, this means that the private keys that represent ownership of the cryptocurrency to your wallet are stored directly on your mobile device and not in a central exchange.

Coinbase is a very good security system wallet. This is the type of online wallet which is based on software system.  This wallet is designed to store and trade your multiple type of cryptocurrency.  This wallet has a very good and reliable security system worldwide. 

• +2 1

I am also the user of Coinbase wallet since I came to know about Cryptocurrency from this forum. I was also heard about this wallet same from this forum as usual. In this 3 month experience, I also have found this wallet as a good and secure wallet in crypto world. It has a good transaction speed and also have two factor authentication sign-in to keep the amount as secure and safe.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Indeed coinbas is the most used and most secure wallet due to their trust score that why many peoples using it

• Useful or interesting 1

The coinbase wallet has a huge numbers of the members and it is on the top of the wallets but I do not like the them of the wallet and I know that it is not so important.

• Useful or interesting 1