Coinbase wallet - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Coinbase wallet It is used by more than 9 million users and it also supports many countries around the world, and it is also a portfolio that supports a lot of electronic currencies such as bitcoin, bitcoin, ethereum. And it not only carries bitcoin just like a block chain purse, as the Coin base wallet provides high levels of protection to keep your money.

Also, you provide a special application for phones for Android and IOS, in order to control the coin base from any time and place. Also, the free coin base wallet does not need money to use it, and it does not impose any taxes on your use of the wallet but rather, unlike other companies.

• Useful or interesting 7
  • +1 6
  • +2 4
  • +5 2

Coinbase wallet is very good. Out of all wallets except for hardware wallets, I like Coinbase wallet very well, it is very safe, very secure, security is very good, coinbase is trusted by many people.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

Coinbase wallet is most secured and most safe Cryptocurrency wallet.You can keep store your Crypto coin in Coinbase wallet with safe 

• +1 1

The coinbase wallet was the first one I started using. The app is simple and easy for beginners like me to use.

• -3 1

I know that Coinbase Wallet is one of the most trusted wallets in the online world.  This wallet offers maximum security to every Coinbase wallet user and you can safely keep your money here.

Yes Brother you are absolutely right. Personally i use coinbase from two years and its very safe and secure wallet. I'm using coinbase for holding my cryptocurriencies. The interface of coinbase is very easy to understand 

• +1 1
  • +5 1

On 1/21/2020 at 6:23 PM, memorie said:

Coinbase is a wallet that is preferred by coin traders and is also always the safest. The safest cryptocurrency wallet. You can always enter crypto in your Coinbase wallet. This is very reliable. There is no cheating

Coinbase is the favorite wallet of traders??? What a joke ! I think that you don't know a lot of traders or you are simply talking about Coinbase Pro (GDAX) traders...

Remember the 1st rule about wallets: NOT YOURS KEYS, NOT YOUR COINS.

Edited by bitcoinb
  • +2 2

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

On 1/17/2020 at 5:36 PM, Loveme said:

i LIKE COINBASE WALLET AND I USE ITAND IT WAS BEST FOR ME.

the wallet is also best for me and i am using the wallet for two years. i have seen that the transaction fee of this wallet is very low to do any transfer.

On ‎1‎/‎18‎/‎2020 at 9:29 PM, Khadiza52 said:

Coinbase is most popular wallet. I already use coinbase wallet. It is very secure wallet. Maximum people use coinbase wallet. Coinbase wallet can give you 100% security for your crypto.

Coinbase wallet is storing many kinds of crypto wallet. the wallet can used by any place without any restriction and the wallet is very much safe for all.

• +1 1

On 1/16/2020 at 5:19 PM, cryptocurrency World said:

Coinbase wallet It is used by more than 9 million users and it also supports many countries around the world, and it is also a portfolio that supports a lot of electronic currencies such as bitcoin, bitcoin, ethereum. And it not only carries bitcoin just like a block chain purse, as the Coin base wallet provides high levels of protection to keep your money.

Also, you provide a special application for phones for Android and IOS, in order to control the coin base from any time and place. Also, the free coin base wallet does not need money to use it, and it does not impose any taxes on your use of the wallet but rather, unlike other companies.

Every one knows coinbase and I'm sure everyone have an account on it and use it from a long time , me too i have one and I can say it's good without any problems I can't say the support is good because i never problems to talk with them

On 1/16/2020 at 10:19 PM, cryptocurrency World said:

I used coinbase wallet since 2016 to still and I am very satisfied about coinbase  wallet. But coinbase support few country for buy sell crypto with use bank and cradit card.  Because many country still not legal crypto that's why coinbase to support buy sell for all country.        

• +2 1

On ‎1‎/‎24‎/‎2020 at 8:57 PM, Jubayer424 said:

Coinbase is most popular wallet. I already use coinbase wallet. It is very secure wallet. Maximum people use coinbase wallet. Coinbase wallet can give you 100% security for your crypto..

coinbase is the best crypto wallet and the wallet is very much secured and the transaction fee of coinbase wallet is very low . the transaction speed is very high.

• +2 1

I know coinbase is a good wallet, it's a competitor to the blockchain wallet I'm using. This is a popular wallet and is trusted by many people. coinbase is a good wallet

• +1 1

Some say Coinbase wallet is the safest and safest Cryptocurrency wallet. You can store your crypto coins in Coinbase wallet securely 

12 hours ago, nayeem00 said:

Coinbase is a secure platform that makes it easy to buy, sell, and store cryptocurrency like Bitcoin, Ethereum, and more. Based in the USA, Coinbase is available in over 30 countries worldwide.

Yes it's available in many countries but not in the majority specially mine that what i really don't like in this wallet and platform, we can just use it to store Coins not more

Some FACTS

For US residents, Coinbase is reporting all their US based customers to IRS for tax compliant. But for other country where crypto tax laws are not yet implemented its optional.

spacer.png

3 hours ago, tracab said:

I think Coinbase Wallet is one of the foremost trusted wallets within the online world. This wallet gives the foremost assurance for each Coinbase wallet user I think, and you'll securely keep your cash here. It's the foremost secure wallet. Usually the most excellent

Yes exactly I'm agree with that and no one can't say anything about coinbase I have use it for a long time and never have any problems

• Useful or interesting 2

1 minute ago, festna said:

Well as distant as i understand, Coinbase is an installation business enterprise. You'll be able agree with it together together with your coins for positive. There are of course greater stable approaches to shop your coins but Coinbase does no longer appear to have safety issues.

I think there something wrong with the quote comments because it's quote what they don't said, I hope it's a bug

• +1 1

Use to utilize coinbase wallet.coinbase wallet extremely sheltered. bunches of people utilize this wallet.coinbase client wallet growing up step by step. I think this is superior to either some other wallet that I have use I love coinbase extremely simple and usefull

• +1 1
  • +2 1

CoinBase is an online platform for selling and buying (trading) digital currencies like Bitcoins. In addition to bitcoins, CoinBase also allows Ethereum, Litecoin, Ethereum Classic, Bitcoin Cash trading, and transactions. It offers safe storage of digital assets (almost 98%) in the offline mode so that the bitcoins are kept protected from loss or theft. It holds multi-signature wallets that provide control for the private keys used.

• +1 1

I am using coinbase wallet. it is safe and secure.But I am facing a difficulty. Btc are not sent to few addresses. Any one know why this is happening. Is there any one else who face this difficulty.

• +1 1

9 hours ago, lopa35 said:

Samourai is 100% the best available Android wallet. It has the most features, the best privacy and its developers are constantly working to add the latest Bitcoin features to the wallet. Samourai Wallet has been around for more than 3 years and its code is fully open source.

Lol! This is the very new wallet to hear, and this wallet I cannot advice to put a lot of money because they can got any problems that's will make you guys to lose your moneys