Transfer of bitcoins - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sedy

Transfer of bitcoins

You can transfer you earned Bitcoin from yobit to your coinbase wallet as long you have your wallet address just the way you can transfer it to other wallet as well.

Yes mate to transfer bitcoinfrom yobit to coinbase is possible but there is a big fees to withdraw bitcoin from yobit. You can trade your bitcoins to ripple then withdraw them to coinbase and you will save a big fees.

Edited by Tunuu

Of course you can do this, but you will need to pay a large Commission! In fact, I think it would be much better if you exchange bitcoin to doga or xrp and transfer them, because their Commission will be very low! Good luck.

Hello friend ,  Actually  ,  I want to say that Withdrawing Bitcoins is not good.  Because the withdrawal fees of Bitcoins is too high.  So ,  You should first convert your Bitcoins into litecoins as its withdrawal fees is low.  So then ,  you can transfer from yobit. 

Me being a new user has relatively less knowledge on the tranfer aspects of Bitcoins and onto the yobit platform. I have not yet started to receive payments. I see that the there are many aspects that needs to be learnt to avoid risks and mistakes on the part of the users. Here it is not advised to transfer Bitcoins as it likely that the charges involved may be high.

Good afternoon. Yes, it's more than possible! You need to go in and find the bitcoin address of the birdie you want to credit it to. Then insert this ebit address into the recipient's address line.

I agree, the fee on btc is to high. I would consider transferring it into DOGE, XRP or maybe some kind of fiat currency if possible. Also, transactions in btc might take a long time, so don't be surprised if you receive your payment only the next day.

All transfers between equal currencies is possible on the Blockchain network, only Eth cannot be sent to Btc for example. It is always good to check the wallet to check that they are made between the same type.

To move any e cash from your yobit to some other wallet simply like coinbase or binance from the start you have to duplicate the subsequent wallets accepting ID then you have to go to yobit wallet Then pick the money which you need to pull back then there is an or more sign. On the privilege of that cash utilized at that point click it and glue your subsequent wallets getting ID at that point Select the sum you need to pull back at that point click pull back.

It is possible. But in order to do this, the best thing is to transfer to another cryptocurrency, which has a very small commission for withdrawal. I suggest you transfer to DASH and withdraw to your Coinbase wallet. It is very easy to do this, good luck with the withdrawal of money.

Never make the shipments directly in Bitcoin, it is very expensive. It is preferable to change them to Litecoin or XRP and then send them to Coinbase or the wallet of your choice.

If you can withdraw them by placing the coinbase bitcoin wallet at the time of making the withdrawal in yobit, but I recommend that you better withdraw for another currency that charges less commission in the transfer, personally I like litecoin a lot to do this type of withdrawals

You can easily transfer them, looking for your BTC wallet with your Coinbase account, copy the wallet. Then you enter your Yobit account, enter the wallets section and look for your BTC wallet, click on withdrawal and paste your Coinbase wallet, select the amount and send.

I do not recommend withdrawing for BTC because they will charge you too much fee

• +5 1

You might be better off switching bitcoins to another currency like litecoin or ripple to lower your withdrawal commission fees, thus saving a bit. Also each coin has its minimum withdrawal, these coins that I said have a low minimum to withdraw so it is simple, then you only need the address of your wallet and that's it. 

Before transferring the BTCs directly, look for the token that charges the least fees when making a transfer, one of the cheapest and most used in USDT, compare before transferring because sometimes the sauce costs more than the snails (said from my land):classic_cool:

• +2 1

As always be good and enjoy.:classic_rolleyes:

Yes you can do that easily but you must bay a high  fee to do that I suggest to you Dogecoin or tron they have a small fee you can send trx just 0.5 trx as fee

Yes it's an easy way mate. You can withdraw your balance just from the yobit account to binance. But the problem is that the fee is very high to withdraw these coins. Which are the 0.0012 of every Bitcoin withdraw. You should. First buy the coins so cheap that like the trx and xrp.

Bitcoin transferring is not a very big/complicated task but remember there are a high fees on the BTC sending. Every forum have its own fees list and will charge you in different ways.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

On 1/16/2020 at 10:03 AM, Sedy said:

I have a question for you all, how do I transfer my earned bitcoins from yobit.net to my coinbase account? Is that possible ?

That is a very simple process because all you have to do is send it to the address of coinbase and depending on the currency you used it will appear after being verified. You can send from yobit to any other wallet or exchange as long as you put the address if the coin you have.

If the exchange is totally possible, my recommendation is to pass those bitcoin to litecoin, since bitcoin commissions are very high, instead litecoin is almost nothing, I also think that xrp has low commissions

• +1 1