Transfer of bitcoins - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sedy

Transfer of bitcoins

Actually the price of BTC is very high and the transferring charge of bitcoin is high also. So in my opinion, I want to advice you that, don’t try to transfer your bitcoin. You can change your bitcoin to lithcoin or others coin with  less withdrawal fee and after that you can withdraw your money with low fee.

Dear friend, I do not advise you to send the Bitcoin currency directly to anyone, and the reason is attributed to the very large bitcoin fees. I advise you to transfer what you have to Litecoin or any currency whose fees are less than Bitcoin fees and Ethereum. Thank you very much.

• Useful or interesting 1

It may possible but I will never suggest you to transfer your BTC as the fee for btc transaction is very high so it is a clear loss for us and we can save it by exchanging our btc with any other stable coin such as LTC as withdraw fee for LTC is much reachable for every member.

My dear you can transfer you rmony from yobit by withdraw them to any wallet that you want like the crypto wallet or the classic wallets like payeer or perfect money .

• +2 1

Everything is possible. You only have to have enough amount in order to be able to pay the high withdrawal fees. This is all you need a large amount only because the bitcoin withdrawal fees are high

I thank you, my dear friend, for this valuable information, which is invaluable, and for me it is a precious treasure, because Bitcoin is an important currency and we must be aware of it.

I don't understand why you want to transfer your bitcoins? But all members advice you to not transfer your bitcoins because of transfer fees is so high  and you may lose alot of your balance throw your doind .

• +1 1

Yes, you can do that by linking your account to the forum to your wallet, and then you can withdraw your money by pressing the withdrawal button, and by that you have completed the task and your money has become in your own electronic wallet

Of course mate. It's possible. 1st go to your yobit account then go to your cryptotalk dashboard send your btc in balance. Then go to the trade option and choose the pair that you want to change then go to your wallet and give your coinbase address to withdraw. Thanks for the post. 

• +1 1

I think this is a very easy way .But new beginners  don't know about it .First you have to know about yobit what is an yobit.If you already know about yobit  then go to the yobit  and do a wallet exchange, Press the button of withdraw.it is  very  important to put the adress of withdraw .

The best currencies are bitcoin because they are the most profitable and you can also convert them into any currency belonging to your country and you can put them in your wallet only you have to work to collect money and increase your profits

Ny mate you can transfer your amount or money in any exchanger but it will be costly if you do simply this so I will advise you to first transfer the amount into dog or trx exchanger before transferring in any where that will not costly to you.

Exchange your BTC to other coins to get less charge fee, it is very easy to transfer your earned bitcoins from yubit to your coin base account.  There are so many methods. But for this, first thing is to create a wallet. Connect wallet to yobit and withdraw your coins to wallet. Now you can easily deposit coins into coinbase. 

• +2 1

Dear you can withdraw your btc in low fee . You can btc change in to ltc and you can withdraw ltc . And other manner is that you can take withdraw your money by changing btc to dollor. And dollor you can withdraw in perfect money account with low fee. Don't worry it is easy if you will try.

Edited by Bhaigo5
  • +2 1

hello friend I want to tell you that we can easily transfer between in encash so this isn't easy way and Bitcoin and cryptocurrency adjust many wallets we can use that valence for converting argue with count and between so there will be blood some charges but we will able to convert our Bitcoin into cash and we can we will we will able to buy and purchase everything you want

• +3 1

I think you should go to wallet section then choose bitcoin , click the negative sign if you want to withdraw. Make sure to copy paste the code address of bitcoin from coinbase. Check if you have enough bitcoin to withdraw as the withdrawal fee of bitcoin is high. You can trade your bitcoin to ethereum if you want low withdrawal fee

Your question is greater than the information that I have because I am still at the beginning of work and do not know how to trade properly, but I have a question: What is the purpose of transferring gains from one portfolio to another?

yes it was possible to transfer your earned bitcoins in simple and easy way you can login your yobit account and then you can see there to dashboard your earned btc and there's also a tab that stating "sent to btc balances" click it and it will transfer it in your BALANCES at right top side.

It is too simple because you go in the wallet section and you select the bitcoins currency and then transfer it into your desired currency. The withdrawal fee of this transaction is very high. So that you should select the yobit plateform to transfer your bitcoins in easy steps. It is too easy. 

On 1/16/2020 at 2:03 PM, Sedy said:

I have a question for you all, how do I transfer my earned bitcoins from yobit.net to my coinbase account? Is that possible ?

It is very easy way. You open you yobit page and go to the wallet option. And select the BTC and click the withdraw option -sign. And give your coinbase adress and take withdraw in few minutes but I recommend you you don't take withdraw in btc because it's transaction fee is very high you take withdraw in LTC.

To transfer your crypto currency that you have to the coinbase wallet, especially bitcoin, all you need to go to the yobit wallet and click on the bitcoin currency and send it to the address of the coinbase wallet and it is sent to the wallet easily.

I think yes but I am not to try this but know that is possible you can do the yobit account open and go to the wallet page and you transfer any coin in this page. 

Of course it is,we can transfer you bitcoins to your wallet, but the fee is really high so I suggest you convert the bitcoins to other valuable coins such as litecoin,this has lesser fees compared to bitcoin,Good luck!

Don't transfer btc right away you will lose a lot of money because of the high withdrawal fee trade it first to litecoin and then transfer it to your wallet l. 

I don't know how to transfer bitcoin to coinbase because I'm new. I am just learning, reading and learning. I will also try to learn from your post.