Transfer of bitcoins - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sedy

Transfer of bitcoins

On 1/16/2020 at 11:03 AM, Sedy said:

I have a question for you all, how do I transfer my earned bitcoins from yobit.net to my coinbase account? Is that possible ?

Go to yobit wallet and you will find you can withdraw your bitcoin to coinbase, however you will also have to pay a fee of 120,000 satoshi for this transfer, so it will be a high fee included to withdraw your bitcoin from yobit to anywhere.

what you are asking is called a withdrawal that is possible but you need to pay a very high fee for that I would suggest to trade the Bitcoin for any other coin and withdrawal that coin it will reduce the fee

I can't help you because I'm new to this forum and I want to learn and get information. I still don't know how we can convert our coins into our national currency and transfer them to our account. I also want to learn from this post with different comments.

• +1 1

14 hours ago, JesusFries said:

That is very possible mate, you only need to do is to go to your wallet on yobit, after that click the withdrawal (-), it shows a form which you can attached your bitcoin address coming from your coinbase account and put the amount of bitcoin that you want to transfer, as far as i know the transaction fee for bitcoin in yobit is 0.0012 btc which is costly, i hope it may help you.

Well said! All of the information attached is totally true mate, I'm also one of the member who are seeing the withdrawal fee of bitcoin in yobit exchanger, when i selling my bitcoin into xrp, it is just reserved, i really don't know what happen to my bitcoins in that time so i wanted to withdraw it into bitcoin but suddenly the transaction is being completed in 3 - 5 minutes.

If I want to talk to myself, I am not in this forum myself  There is nothing you can do that I do not know. The rest of the comments you get will be intoxicating. But i can give you a understand If you want to come and work hard, if there is any way in thisforum then you can do it. The rest, whatever you have to do, you have to do it thoughtfully, today we have to think something before we do the account. 

Yes its not difficult to transfer bitcoin to coinbase. You just have to follow some simple steps, including: 

Highlight the bitcoin in the list to confirm that you are transferring bitcoin. 

Then click on minus sign then enter the withdrawal address 

Note: make sure to enter correct address because the transaction is irreversible and you can lose all your money if you put an incorrect address. 

Then click on withdrawal request. 

This method can be used to transfer bitcoin from Yobit but I suggest you to exchange your bitcoins with other coins because of transfer fees. 

21 hours ago, Benjamin said:

Well said! All of the information attached is totally true mate, I'm also one of the member who are seeing the withdrawal fee of bitcoin in yobit exchanger, when i selling my bitcoin into xrp, it is just reserved, i really don't know what happen to my bitcoins in that time so i wanted to withdraw it into bitcoin but suddenly the transaction is being completed in 3 - 5 minutes.

That's a good move mate, it's good to exchange it first in xrp or ltc because of having a small amount of withdrawal fee, this is very convenient to us to save more money, just continue what you're doing mate!

Every thing will be possible on this forum you can share your money any where. You should at least .00010000 satoshi when you will able to withdraw and send to those accounts that are show in the yobit account so good luck.

Hi my dear you can exchange your own money in any currency from the Yobit. But the problem is just fee, because if you transfer bitcoin from yobit, then You have to pay high fees. 

• +1 1

Dear you can transfer your bitcoins into coinbase change but the withdraw fees charges is very high for this so i advice to you first you convert your btc into ltc and then store then into your account and when you want withdraw your btc then from your wallet you withdraw your ltc into real money and select and suitable wallet for this and select those whos withdraw charges fees low. 

Dear mate you are allowed to transfer your bitcoin to any exchanger of your choice but one thing you must not forget which you need to put into consideration is the fee they charge from each transfer you carry out though some charge less. Just take your time to study about the process involved in carrying out the transfer. 

Yes it is possible  .no anything is not impossible in the world.  We can make everything is possible if we want to get it.  For all this we have to try try again until we succeed.  First you your bitcoin transfer into another currencies and then it will be withdrawn and then you there coins in your account and then you become a good trader. 

Sure you may upload this year's clams up to whatever pocketbook you would like. coinbase are often touristy pocketbook you too can beam the cabbage that one may it all of us utilize poles apart billfold hera.

It is possible. But it will hurt your wallet, since the transfer fee is 120,000 satoshi! Or about $ 40 at today's exchange rate. Better to convert to LTC or XRP, transfer, and then do the reverse conversion :classic_smile:

Стань криптоинвестором

FreeBitcoin     FreeLitecoin     FreeEthereum    

Используйте '@' перед моим ником, чтобы мне пришло оповещение.

Hi friends these days we are anable to send our Bitcoin to our account I think this is due to that the forum is under working and may be some other issue but I don't have exact information that why this is happening so if you know then share with us.

O my friend! It's very easy to do! You can transfer your bitcoin to any exchanger! However, the problem is the transfer fee! This fee is too high. To solve this problem you can trade in your BTC dose or trex before transfer!

According to me transfering your coins to coinbase would not give you much profit because the trading fees is very high will reduce the earnings so its better to withdraw at high profitable rates. 

I want to suggest  you that  in case you exchange  and withdraw  litecoin  your fees  cash might be saved. Else you click on at the withdraw  phase after which reproduction the deposit  choice of coinbase and paste at the withdraw  phase of yobit after which withdraw. But remember  your balance have to be extra than fees.

You can withdraw your earned bitcoins on yobit through various methods. You can convert bitcoins into USD and make transactions. You can also transfer bitcoins into light coins and then withdraw from yobit into particular exchange app then to your account.

Don't send your bitcoin from Yobit since the expenses it's truly exceptionally tall 120k it's to enormous for you. You ought to work one week and as it were get the half of your bitcoin on your coinbase, perfect way">the most perfect way is to change over your btc to other coins and send it with moo expenses

Hello mate. I don't know about this. Even i don't know the procedure of withdrawal of cryptocurrencies. This is very difficult for me and i don't want to be entangled in these methods.

Bitcoin directly to you wallet because bitcoin has huge amount of withdrawal fee so i think you should to convert it first to XRP because the withdrawal fee on XRP is very low than the other coins. After that, you can now transfer it to your coinbase.

If really one can transfer Bitcoin from one account to another then please how it is good to be possible and if it happen to be possible is their any charge apply to it.because Bitcoin widrawal fee is .0012btc per transaction. I think it's too big. try xrp or dash as widrawal option..

Greetings friend, my advice is that you never make a transaction directly in bitcoin, your commissions are my high The best thing is to convert it into XRP, its commissions are very low, I recommend it, the platform I use is binance and yobit are the most reliable for me.