What do you expect from CRYPTOTALK after 10 years ? - Page 19 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MuhammadSh

What do you expect from CRYPTOTALK after 10 years ?

I would say that it is comparable to the other forums as well since they might be the same when it comes to the goal of the platform but they have their different ways of maintaining their forum and moderating the users who are member of the said platform. I would say that cryptotalk might do a great job being a forum and serving as a community as well which are related to crypto currency only. This forum would become popular as well since the moderators and users of this forum are both productive and active when it comes to contributing content to the growth of this forum.

Edited by Gluttony
Irrelevancy

On 16.01.2020 at 02:02, MuhammadSh said:

cryptotalk is now on starting time! What do you expect from it after 10 years !?

I prefer not to guess, what's gonna happen after 5-10 years. I think, that that's a huge period of time, and it is unpredictable. For example, who could predict Coronavirus? Nobody, and noone can assure me that, for example, the forum will be alive by that time.

• +2 1

I expect cryptotalk to grow into a huge platform where it would reach millions of users worldwide who are willing to know about cryptocurrencies as well as its benefits. This way the demand and value of cryptocurrencies would also increase which also lead to increase in opportunities for us users. This should be seen as one of the best online platform for users.

I expect that in next 10 years cryptotalk will be the no 1 crypto discussion forum by overtaking bitcointalk. It is just 1 year since cryptotalk started. In this short cryptotalk gained enough fame. May be in future cryptotalk won't need to pay per post but still this forum will be our favourite.

In the next ten years I think cryptotalk will experience increase in users and more adoption of the site, but I'm note sure if cryptotalk will be able to pay its users btc because the price of bitcoin at that time will be high.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think that after 10 years this forum will become the most reliable and relevant source of information about cryptocurrency. And it will be known to everyone, and membership in this forum will be regarded as a full time job. More people will be interested to join this platform, but they will have to be qualified in terms of their skills and knowledge to join this platform. So people will learn more about cryptocurrency from here and it will become famous worldwide.

It is very difficult to predict, dear friends, that 10 years from now on Cryptotalk and in cryptocurrencies I personally think that it will have great relevance since cryptocurrencies will prevail in the future I think far away
A big hello to the whole community and good luck and big winnings

Hello friend, as a beginner, I have found this place very useful for both the earning and learning. It is going to become a great forum as we are seeing how much increasing in its popularity. There are many new members joining this forum daily. So my expectations about this forum in next 10 years are it would become one of the great sites to share the knowledge and information about Cryptocurrency after 10 years and will be used in all over the world.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Hello friend, I accept by then it would have extended to so numerous different things including exchanging of forex, the financial exchange thus numerous alternate ways yet with time there will be something acceptable coming from it, the best of the various levels are to be followed and efficient, I anticipate that it should be developed by at that point..

If crypto talk exist in the next 10 years i am very sure it will go beyond expectation and more additional features will be in increase i hope it should be at thesame statues as bitcoin talk.

In my opinion. Cryptotalk will become more popular in next 10 years. And people will rush here for crypto knowledge. Here people will find solutions of all the problems based on crypto world. Even may be the members will get more extra features. Which will be really helpful.

Cryptocurrency will grow in the next ten years to come, and we hope this forum and other platforms that support cryptocurrency activities should continue existing to easy learn about crypto. 

There are two possibilities for it to become the best site that talks about digital currencies or to disappear completely, this depends on the project and the development that the site will witness during this long period, especially since there are 10 years since the beginning of digital currencies.

Cryptotalk.org has been a very helpful forum not only for learning but also for earning as well, and with recent listing of the forum own token(Talk token) I believe the next ten years the forum will cross to other functionalities in the ever changing world of cryptocurrencies. 

6 hours ago, Rubayed123 said:

In my opinion. Cryptotalk will become more popular in next 10 years. And people will rush here for crypto knowledge. Here people will find solutions of all the problems based on crypto world. Even may be the members will get more extra features. Which will be really helpful.

I also agree with these, the next ten years will see cryptotalk.org gaining more popularity in all aspect of cryptocurrency 

I expecte crypto talk to move on they they are and we need more improvement from it how we wish double payment could come back in existence because cryptocurrency has help many people around the world it inspire many country to join cryptocurrency because is the solution to humanity

Crypto talk is a pleasant platform for studying. And it's far very person-pleasant. Different forums like bitcoin talk are too much complex. Inside the subsequent ten years, crypto speak will be the hub of learning crypto. And that I suppose in place of saying it might most effective be a device of studying.

• +2 1

I think in future earning  from crypto  will be very easy and it will be clean and fresh. hacker and spammers  can't  sisturb us. It will be a big community.  We will get more knowledge  then. It will be most popular  earning  site.

Ten years ago no one could have imagined the technology that we have today, we use things daily that were imaginary not long time ago therefore I is hard to imagine what is coming I think it will be revolutionary on Cryptocurrency terms, we might use watches or Bluetooth glasses with a Cryptocurrency  application that manages us to trade, exchange and invest ,  wile driving a car or having a picnic. 

Well in my opinion after the 10 years the cryptotalk platform will be developed and the payment will be stop and we can earn from crypto compaigns and bounties. And it will be used as transaction tool on future.

i expect form cryptotalk a lot of things because no one give you coin like crypto talk brother , I think cryptotalk in the next 5 years or 10 years will surpassed other crypto forum like Bitcointalk based on community and total users in their forum , so i hope i tell you about what you sked brother , good luck .

Cryptotalk is a very good knowledge and financial forum.  It is moving forward very well.  I think in the next ten years it will get better and a lot of new things will be added to this forum.  And we can learn a lot more from this forum.

• +2 1

This forum is best forum for learning and earning crypto currency in current era. I expect that in next ten years cryptotalk will replace all other earning platform. All the users of other platforms will join this forum due to great advantages of this forum. 

On 1/15/2020 at 6:02 PM, MuhammadSh said:

cryptotalk is now on starting time! What do you expect from it after 10 years !?

Hello friend, it is difficult to predict if in 10 years we will be here, imagine the forum, but well hopefully and it lasts much longer, because this site is a bulwark of information for new generations, more than 10 years of evolution of cryptocurrencies will be collected ...

It is very hard to say about future because it is unpredictable if this forum manages to stay till that day this would be the best forum giving a good kind of knowledge in the field of crypto currency and there is a great chance in increasing in the price of bitcoin.