How to secure your crypto currency... - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
pakjobhelp

How to secure your crypto currency...

13 hours ago, Mike1515 said:

I think |Yobit has a way you can secure and that is you can secure through Google Authentication or QR code and that is one of the safest ways , other ways are to make sure that you follow every stations 2a authentications method it does work perfectly and to everybody who wants to think of it that is very important

@Mike1515 all the point you have mentioned is right to make your account secure but you also need to note some point friend.  Such as, you must note your login name of yobit account becuase if someday YOU forget your password then login name is necessary my Friend.. You have said About 2fa security system so you must note the authentication code that yobit give you Becuase if you lost the authentication code then its hard to recover.. Also you can note all the transaction date to keep your account more safe..                      

• +2 1

On 2/3/2020 at 8:13 AM, cryptex said:

How to secure? Let me guess: HW wallet like Ledger or Trezor, cold walled storage, high entropy password, Shamir scheme for SEED,  right?

Your wallet won't be safe by just buying a hardware wallet alone. It depends on how well you secure your private key. The private key is the most important thing that you need to protect at all cost. If your key is safe then you have no worries.

If we follow the two main things, we can make our cryptocurrency more secure. It is very important and best to protect your crypto currency.  Also in your activities or transactions you must be really careful because you are always dealing with strangers.

• +1 1

Of course, it is quite genuine I do this specific for you to risk-free our cryptocurrency

Always be your handle in the internet site you happen to be traveling to can be right but not a new false internet site
Employ two-factor authentication during your current Bitcoin budget along with email address contact information

Utilize private data boss software
The use of a new Gmail bill, perform stability check out.

There are many factors to say that we secure crypto assets. The safety aspect, and the prudence and distrust of everyone is the key. Because you make a little mistake, give up all your assets.

Programmers have numerous procedures they use to swindle individuals that fall casualties so I think all must be mindful and make a solid secret word and furthermore connected a 2FA to make it more grounded so as to dodge loss of our coins

There are many ways to protect them, although 2f is secure, facial and finger verification can be implemented either through the Civic Secure Identity application or any other that provides excellent privacy options

• Useful or interesting 1

In my opinion, to properly secure your crypto currency, you have to send them to the most secure places, places such as blockchain, Coinbase, I believe these are the most secure wallets

Thanks for the information I will take it into account when I download and create my wallets, I see that you did not mention the backup phrases or a ledger to have more security, I hope in your next publication to talk about that. Greetings.

Secure the cryptocurrency is the one of the biggest problem and store cryptocurrency in hardware wallet to secure do not store centralized exchange

It's my signature

IMG_20191208_161106161_3.jpg

On 1/15/2020 at 11:47 PM, pakjobhelp said:

We can secure our crypto cirrency more secure if we follow the main two things...No.1 Store the cryptocurrency different wallet and No..2  After srtoring the crypto coins in different crypto wallet we create a steong password and must bhe enbale the Two Factors Authentication...

Best of luck

Strong passwords and two factor authentication can be applied in centralized wallets like coinbase. I don't think it is an wise choice.  We should store our money in  decentralized wallets like trustwallet or metamask and secure our private key properly,.

for me i use privat wallet for secure my wallet .. you can use 2fa for your safety wallet .. wallet using safe crypto just for safe don't join any swap or event airdrop maybe this for safe wallet and safety your crypto

• +1 1

individuals are the several of the mode we container fastened our asset but u bottle and give rise to an exterior wallet someplace it will be dreadfully challenging for frauds star to acquire admittance to your wallet, in addition be enormously gentle with online armed forces each time encouragement your wallet for new sanctuary. 

In order to give good protection to cryptocurrencies, you must have a highly reliable online wallet, you must have a good password and protect it so as not to lose it or that other people can see it.

On 1/15/2020 at 11:47 AM, pakjobhelp said:

We can secure our crypto cirrency more secure if we follow the main two things...No.1 Store the cryptocurrency different wallet and No..2  After srtoring the crypto coins in different crypto wallet we create a steong password and must bhe enbale the Two Factors Authentication...

Best of luck

the safest thing is to buy a cold wallet so that they have minimal chances of being hacked

In my own opinion it is very much important to secure your crypto investments, because if you will not do it you can loose everything you have. I strongly recommend you to pay maximum attention to the security of all your accounts everywhere. Write down on the paper (not in your computer) the login and password and keep it somewhere offline! Turn an Google autentification and always log out of your account. Good luck! 

The way to protect our coins is to put several security systems, the main thing would be to put the 2-factor code in our accounts where we have our coins, you can also see which wallets are the best and the ones that provide greater security but the most advisable thing is to have the coins in a nano ledger these are the best and safest that exist

People should save thier crypto currencies in cold wallet to protect them from hacking. They shouldn't be in the stock markets or online wallets as they may have hacking attacts.

One way to secure our wallet is to create a Strong Password, as you say,by the way we must copy the Seeds a series of words in English to restore in case of loss of the mobile or the operating system. some ask for the Google Authenticator. This will prevent a person from accessing your wallet.

thank for Advice.

You will be able to defend your own cryptocurrency by using a non-dangerous portmone. You will be able to defend your own cryptocurrency in the wallet of the Coinbase wallet. This is more non-dangerous portmone, and I remember that actually it was much more than any other tie and easier to raise funds.

Good advice friend, I could personally add that they keep the wallet security key in several safe places since this is extremely important and they could lose all their cryptocurrencies if they do not.

I hope it is useful to you and you put it into practice friends!

Enabe two factor security if you have stored your crypto in the online web wallets. I suggest you to use hardware wallet Ledger Nano to secure your crypto  from the attackers.  Your fund is important  thing so take care of it. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1