Giving reaction. - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kirubel

Giving reaction.

In my opinion,who post with knowledge and information with logic he must get reation that is good.you should be appreciated by reactions which is possetive.     

That's really sweet of you. I mean its very good to spread the love . And sometime a reaction to a post is so much to for new member to do lot more then few posts. I think we should encourage each other by this kind of response so move to better quality and more productivity ...

On 1/20/2020 at 8:24 PM, KouseiArhuma said:

Yeah you're right. Many people ignore useful post. They just get their help and ignore them without giving the post a like. We should never do that. We should give reacts to each others post. 

You cannot giving reactions for every post that's you see, there have usefully post and useless post, so that's this will be your decision of giving them reactions if you see that's the contents has impact

My dear if you post necessary and helpful then every people like your post and give good reaction. So every people should all time submit real information and necessary. 

It's notified for the information of all concerned users that please give reaction for each and everyone who are posting such a good post so he is able to be a good reaction so give him or her good points. 

That's true it'll help the members to make more and more post everyday also if it's useful and makes sense the admins will not also delete it this just shows its goo to encourage people with reaction and and report any bad post you come across

This forum is one of the simplest sources of income. People are earning it easily by expressing their opinions on departmental matters. However, we have to respond well to those posts that benefit us.  Here senior members get a lot of ideas from their most important posts. It is very helpful. It is very important to have a good response. Um.

The reaction which you are expecting comes from the type of comments you made but some people just ignore it and they do not give any reaction which is too rude 

On 1/15/2020 at 7:18 PM, kirubel said:

Hey guys why are we not reacting to posts, i mean it doesn't cost us anything, if the posts are useful why giving thumbs-up, i think the reaction we can give limited per day so pleas guys use it to encourage members who posts good things, and sorry to say that but don't use the sad react and discourage the members it makes us feel sad and scared to post again i know there are members who post things that doesn't make canes but just ignore them and encourage those who deserve to be encouraged. thank you all for your time 

In my option many beginner when make a  useful content or post no one give them the reputation status so they also avoid the every useful but it's not good we must give the reaction eachother and also share our experience with other users 

Right it's not good not to give reactions where needed we need to give reactions to useful and meaningful topics/ posts so that it can help motivate the user and helps to build more confidence too I think it will really help let's try to do it  even if it's not rewarding in any way but at least it will make the user feel loved and appreciated

Agree with your outlook level although reputation doesn't amuse yourself that role at what time it comes to earning in spite of everything it shows the users input on this forum and admire others to marker excellence observations in organization to obtain good reactions.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes you said right we should react on the post .it increases ones reputation e all should react but most of the time e are not sensible of this matter.Its really helpful and e all can do that.

On 1/15/2020 at 3:18 PM, kirubel said:

Hey guys why are we not reacting to posts, i mean it doesn't cost us anything, if the posts are useful why giving thumbs-up, i think the reaction we can give limited per day so pleas guys use it to encourage members who posts good things, and sorry to say that but don't use the sad react and discourage the members it makes us feel sad and scared to post again i know there are members who post things that doesn't make canes but just ignore them and encourage those who deserve to be encouraged. thank you all for your time  

yeah I agree with you 

I am a new user in crypto talk and online income.  I did not know how to earn money in online income. If you know how to earn money and suggest me.  Please help me.  

I always give a heart to the posts I like. It is a good to encourage the member to post more useful posts and let him know that he is benefiting other members. Other spamming posts which have no meaning or a lot of spelling mistakes, I give them the sad emoji (Bad post).

i also appritiate this,  because it is show the respect for the good post.  i give the reaction if the post or comment is appritiatable for me.  so, it is a good culture. 

Hello my dear friend, this is a very good platform where you can earn money.while you are earning from this platform you can enjoy your time by reading the comments and giving reactions. And your account will seem to be an active account. Thank you and don't forget to like.

Yes giving a like to everyone here in cryptotalk is very rare because we choose the useful content before we give them a like. I hope someone will like my posts here in cryptotalk because I always try my best to have a constructive and meaningful posts.

Whenever we give reaction to the posts then it helps us to be at a level where we can understand that people will be liking our comments and also that will motivate you to give more good comment and information.

When I see any post which is interesting to me and I like to answer that before I comment read all the comments below down the post and also react on the comments if the comment is high standard full I like to react hurt you heard so all the newcomers version just now I request them to react on the comments if you like them if you learn from them thanks reacting on post is important because gives hope to the writer for writing something different and more logical things for all readers

Yes actually I agree with you we should always give reacting to post this is to encourage the person that he or she is actually doing well in creating a useful post at least this won't cost us anything.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This invalid has a part to contribute to a position in an automatist but most people like to ignore just the commenents and the reasonable ones in pointless posts.

On 1/15/2020 at 9:26 PM, Amir Vao said:

I also thin that. But maximmum time we forget about that. And many people don't read the post. I think that's why they don't give any reaction.

Yes, many people are maximum forgetting that.and many people write comment so funny and any read post and my reaction is so funny and i happy.

I think that there are many useful posts on the forum pages and mostly the members are discouraged, when the thumb or any other reaction is given on the page. So reaction should be given.

Indeed I concur, we should utilize this highlights in light of the fact that to be developed ourselves in regards to this field, giving and accepting responses is an essential assignment. It will empower us to pass judgment on others and we can inspect or test our work all the more profoundly.