Introduction of Captcha - Page 9 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bitcoin-shark

Introduction of Captcha

I consider that the introduction of this tool to make several posts is very necessary to filter the users that use automatic programs that make post and allows to eliminate the spam posts, besides that it offers confidence and security that the cryptotalk team if it is pending of the content that is published in the platform.

• +4 1

Friend, the intrusion of these is very important, to be able to verify the automation, to be sure that you are on pages that are secure, that offers us peace of mind, confidence and security. In addition, it allows you to eliminate spam, automated publications, etc.

Is a  difficult acronym but is a very useful tool in differentiating robot from human, it's a simple test to determined if the user is robot or human.

I havent seen any captcha pop up sice I first time logged in crypto talk week ago or so. I assume they only use captcha when you try to log in the forum, and regarding of frequency of the posts the only thing that I see is timer which is around two minutes or so before you can post next post

This happens because spammers can use bot software to make posts very fast. A bot can't solve captcha because it has pictures that is hard to recognize even for humans sometimes, so it is correct move to have this in a forum.

Captcha is the way of effected bots that bots isn't work here because that is against community and it effect bad in this site so captcha is one of the best truck here that people work hard here not to earn by illegal things ..

The introduction of capcha is a very necessary, there are people who use bot on pages to benefit and here in cryptotalk or it would be the exception although if it is going to put very slow the web would be goog a type os fast capture.

I have not seen the captcha function or it must be that the new members do not get that or they have removed it and if they implement it it is so that people are really human and not robots I visualize it as a security measure of the forum, But as I mentioned to you, I do not get that only when I log in to yobit, which asks me for verification

On 1/15/2020 at 7:11 AM, bitcoin-shark said:

I noticed that the captcha obligation was introduced to be able to write posts, did the team do it to slow down the frequency of posts or to make a profit? What do you think about it?

Captcha is a security method if a person is actually in front of the website, many bots do the self-registration so that they do not collapse the site.

On 1/15/2020 at 6:11 AM, bitcoin-shark said:

I noticed that the captcha obligation was introduced to be able to write posts, did the team do it to slow down the frequency of posts or to make a profit? What do you think about it?

Well whatever the reason, it has happened to me a few times and I think it is because I leave my computer hibernating for a while, and then I connect again, perhaps it may be that they do not detect activity and that is why they request captchas. I really have no idea.

On 1/15/2020 at 6:11 AM, bitcoin-shark said:

Well whatever the reason, it has happened to me a few times and I think it is because I leave my computer hibernating for a while, and then I connect again, perhaps it may be that they do not detect activity and that is why they request captchas. I really have no idea.

On 1/15/2020 at 6:11 PM, bitcoin-shark said:

I have never had an issue with recaptcha on this forum. Perhaps they place anti-bot actions on your account if they notice suspicion, which will cause you do have to prove you're not a robot.

Start investing with the highest paying platforms offered on Cryptologic.com

Find and follow us on social media to stay informed via Linktree.com
Affiliate link of the month: Automate your trading with Quadency.com

On 1/15/2020 at 6:11 PM, bitcoin-shark said:

I'm new. (Date check: October 10,2020)
I never encountered answering captcha before you can post. But I do encounter captchas when logging in or signing in. Also, what I know is that captchas are use as regulations to avoid bots or AI in entering the site.

• +3 1

In my opinion it is good To avoid multi-accounts, to protect the platform from any form of automation, I also noticed that cryptotalk has a security platform called Secure Sockets Layer that helps to prevent your user from being hacked easily.

In my opinion, anything that is implemented on the platform is a gain for the users. It avoids some platform security violation and account automation

I do not think so, the captcha were created to verify if the user who wants to enter the site is a human person, this to prevent bots from entering to perform operations much faster than humans, being in a way to cheating, or that they are used to attack the web portal

Tengo una experiencia que me pasó con el catchap fue muy frustrante porque quería entrar a la plataforma y no funcionó y perdí mucho tiempo por lo que deberían aumentar el espacio en ese tema gracias

Captcha introduction or what is.
   CAPTCHA stands for Fully Automated Public Turing Test to differentiate between computers and humans. In other words, CAPTCHA determines whether the user is real or a spam bot. CAPTCHAs stretch or manipulate letters and numbers, and rely on human ability to determine which symbols are...

Captcha is the best way to remove bots from affecting any site.Now most of the site use captcha as a security option.Cryptotalk can introduce captcha to remove the bots.But i don't think it is needed while writing each post.It should be needed in the 1st post of a day.Thats my opinion.

Sometimes I get warnings or captchas that interrupt the fluidity of the forum, I do not find it annoying because I understand the reason why they put these security measures, but the truth sometimes leaves me confused because it appears many times in a row.

This happens to me in the novice section, in the rest there are no notices.

The use of captcha is to avoid bots that can affect  the system of any sites. It helps to identify bot or a human. I don't think it's a bad idea for captcha to be introduced to crypto. This is an added advantage to avoid spammers I feel.

They use CAPTCHA to prevent bots from running because the bot cannot solve CAPTCHA while making posts. That's the point.

On 1/15/2020 at 6:38 AM, gigabyteRTX said:

What do you mean, captcha? Well, I don't see any captcha here in the forum, but if you are referring to the systems or websites that use captcha, then captcha is a type of verification system that will verify if the user that will log in or access the site is real and not a bot.

Sometimes it goes out to me while I publish, because it is optional through the system and does not appear to all users, so it may not appear to you.

On 1/15/2020 at 11:48 AM, gambut_24 said:

The Captcha is something that is annoying when browsing, especially when a weak network connection is really hindering browsing activity.

Yes it really bothers a lot. It needs a human brain to solve it because the robot is not able to do that, thus preventing bots from attacking the forum.