Halving Countdown - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

On 3/2/2020 at 10:03, alexisfuentes said:

To be exact, this will happen on May, 12 of the year 2020. The exact time if it varies even in hours, sometimes increases or decreases.

Today update is  Reward-Drop ETA date: 12 May 2020 Time  05:17:40

Time  05:17:40

Today update:

May, 12, 2020

Time 02:21:33 

On 4/2/2020 at 5:27, Muhammadee said:

We see to it that the piece of paper loads too promptly and the whole lot comes excellent unvarying notifications on the cap of page. I reflection this will die but is certainly decent for everything.

Your opinion is a poem, it is absolutely not related to the Topic, consider fixing it can be considered Spam.

12 hours ago, Sapdrx said:

That's a great countdown. That means we have some 3 months time left to hoard Bitcoin and altcoins before we can expect an upward trend towards december 2020 !

May your prediction be fulfilled!!

Edited by alexisfuentes
update

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

update: 02:10:03

On 2/6/2020 at 9:27 AM, Asadking said:

Well vast amounts of Bitcoin that have been borrowed and shorted since June will start being repaid this winter. At the same time, miners will be holding back on coins in anticipation of the halving.

Meanwhile, banking systems will start to show cracks. ATM and credit cards won't always work, but Bitcoin will.

It's going to be one of the most humongous runs up we've ever seen.

Please, I don't understand how they say anything in so many words.

You write nonsense and then write Halving, it is not better to understand what is halving and then contribute something simple but consistent with the rules of the forum and with the Topic.

Please consider giving your post a useful idea, it is useless and can be deleted.

Edited by alexisfuentes
text trasl

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

4 hours ago, Cryptotakl1 said:

Your topic is different and comment is different too .i think is really helpful for searching bitcoin rate or other data information .

That is the answer to concern. That there is no relationship.

I recommend you always read the Topic, and in long posts at least read the first answers, that guides you better in your response or contribution to the topic.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

I am a very good minded and also i am happy for the countdown of the bitcoin in the market it's price is increasing at a wondering rate this year 2020.

• +1 1

11 hours ago, aneukmanok65 said:

good day everyone, bitcoin halving is a herbal component because bitcoin is a foreign money this is decentralized, so it could goes high and low, we can be glad for this and can be unhappy. the next bitcoin halving might also take place on may also 2020.

Consider fixing your post, because not being connected to the Topic. You are spamming and your comment does not contribute.

I don't understand how he writes so much and can't say something related to Halving, just write the word "HAlving " to confuse.

Update time Halving:

May, 12 , 2020 05:24:21

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

This is very good information for the beginners ! they have to know about  halving ! I think this year bitcoin will reach to 15,000 or more ! I really wish that ! 

Hello everyone am new here and I don't know anything about halving. I would be glad if someone explained it to me

I visited the link and I hope the countdown timer about the halving is real, I notice that there are lots of information that is available there regarding about the current state of cryptocurrency. The link really gives information about bitcoin. I don't know if links are now allowed, or just referral links are the links not allowed to be posted or shared in here.

13 hours ago, suzuya said:

I visited the link and I hope the countdown timer about the halving is real, I notice that there are lots of information that is available there regarding about the current state of cryptocurrency. The link really gives information about bitcoin. I don't know if links are now allowed, or just referral links are the links not allowed to be posted or shared in here.

The rules really explain it well, in any case if the link is informative and supports its content in a real way, no rules rule it.

I think you can see that this is the case.

In any case, there are no gray areas in relation to the doubts with the links, there is an exclusive section for the reference links so there should not be any outside of that section.

I appreciate that the link and the information seem valuable, so I wanted to share it with the community.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

It is useful for me to enter this site daily, even because it provides us with many updates on many things through it and it can inform us about what is new. Thanks for this post

Edited by Nezar

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/14/2020 at 11:25 PM, alexisfuentes said:

This year a recurring theme is half, but how much is missing and when it will happen, you can see it in:

https://www.bitcoinblockhalf.com/# 

You can also see important statistics such as inflation percentage, Bitcoin generated per day, Hash rate among others data .

You have to create this topic in other section. In this section you have to post about beginners and do help beginners to earn here and post here.

1 hour ago, Farooque said:

You have to create this topic in other section. In this section you have to post about beginners and do help beginners to earn here and post here.

Hello, first of all a pleasure to greet you!  @Farooque

If you have a complaint with my post report it to the mod, they decide if I am in the correct section or not. In any case please consider reporting to Topic.

Your comment may be considered useless, as it diverts the Topic 

In any case I ask you, do you know about halving? Do you think a newbie should not know about this topic? Advanced users have passed through here and have considered this post as instructive.

But the most important thing in this post is that it has served to show newbies how to use a link that provides valuable information without violating the rules.

Regards

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

I agree with you but I'm sory I haven't any idea about halving the coin but in this topic other friends comment is helpful for me thanks to Sharing this post 

33 minutes ago, Saira said:

I agree with you but I'm sory I haven't any idea about halving the coin but in this topic other friends comment is helpful for me thanks to Sharing this post 

@Saira 

Halving is something important this year is essential for someone who starts in the crypto world to know about it, that could help you make decisions in the trader, it is one of the most important events this year and it happens with the most important currency Bitcoin .

By the way so that you get out of knowing nothing just read this topic and  replies then come back and ask a specific question with some concept that you don't understand.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

14 hours ago, KHANX said:

Do they allow links to be posted in here already? I thought no one is allowed to do so, and if anyone would, would get a warning point or am I wrong?

You're wrong!  @KHANX

Read the rules well and understand them. Not only is it enough to read sometimes the understanding is not the same for everyone, so some must analyze what they read.

I also recommend that you click on the link in this is the answer to your question.

Useful links are allowed, what is prohibited are useless reference links or links.

It is also a violation of the rules not to make useful contributions.

6. Don't post off-topic or repetitive post.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

23 hours ago, kusvuw10 said:

I hope that btc will repeat what it did in 2017 or more, but Bitcoin halving could happen anytime soon indeed.

Actually it is something that we can know exactly, so "soon" you can know it accurately.

Update:

ETA Reward Date: May 12, 2020 07:27:31

Remember that it is an important event in the world of crypto currencies and especially bitcoin.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

4 hours ago, alexisfuentes said:

Actually it is something that we can know exactly, so "soon" you can know it accurately.

Update:

ETA Reward Date: May 12, 2020 07:27:31

Remember that it is an important event in the world of crypto currencies and especially bitcoin.

I am checking time to time counter but thanks for sharing the exact time of halving ending.This need to be known by every crypto user  because this is a biggest event of the year.

• +1 1

Crypto market halving is without hesitation congested and at this time it's awfully optimistic marketplace for every coin.Its the straight time to buy.

20 hours ago, Yakubu123 said:

I don't understand what this topic is all bout someone should please enlite me 

i think you are new here and you dont know about btc halving as i know it happens after ever 4 years and after that the price may go high.

On 2/14/2020 at 10:03 AM, Shakayet20 said:

Halving count down what does it means please what is done with this and what is the perfect time we get to know about this

Topic is something that is there to give information, so the first thing we should do is read it, maybe not everything, but with some answers you read you can receive knowledge, it is a bad practice not to read the publications.

Let's make community, each post should be better and should represent the time we have here as users.

Edited by alexisfuentes
idea

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

First of all I'm a new user of cryptocurrency and I don't know that much about it, but I also heard that bitcoin halving is coming and this event is going to cut down the price of btc in half which country affect a lot of investors and users of cryptocurrency.

3 hours ago, salamono said:

increasing and also what does it mean that "the coin reward will decrease from 12.5 to 6.25 coins "

Making partial copies / pasting is just as detrimental to your user profile as doing 100%, it is a direct violation of the forum rules. But the worst is one of the worst practices a user can have.

Consider being a better user, follow the path of obtaining a good reputation and not a bad one.

Don't Forget Your Topics