What are the dangers in investing heavily in cryptocurrency? - Page 21 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

What are the dangers in investing heavily in cryptocurrency?

I think the danger in investing heavily in cryptotalk currency is buy putting much profit to buy coins like bitcoin or litcoin and later the value of market become low which cause lost for you is really a danger in cryptocurrency so let's take note and make investigation before making heavy investment 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

There is always a risk if you invest in only one asset. Personally, I prefer dividing up my portfolio through several different assets like gold, silver , platinum, bitcoin, and altcoins. And I always keep some fiat currency to buy other assets if they drop their places to dips. That way you could keep a balance between your earnings and your losses. 

• +1 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

In my opinion, it is very dangerous to invest heavily in cryptocurrency. Among my acquaintances are those who have invested all of their money in cryptocurrency by selling their house, car and withdrawing large amounts of credit from the bank. If you are going to invest in crypto money, it makes more sense to invest 25% of the capital you have.

It is good to engage in the cryptocurrency market and invest in it. But I prefer to divide the investment into several currencies, because in the event of reliance on one currency, it may collapse at any moment and lose what we have.
In the event that the investment is divided into several currencies, we will have an opportunity to compensate the losses in the event that one of them is terminated.

Investing heavily in the crypto world is very safe, if you pay attention to the coins to buy, you should buy bitcoins when they are cheap. Store bitcoin for a certain time until the price goes up high. You need to manage risk management in investing such as buying only bitcoin and not buying new coins or investing in ICO projects, avoid buying when the price is high. If you invest in bitcoin, I believe it is very safe.

• +1 1

If you want to invest, you have to acquire knowledge on that particular field that you want to invest your capital into. And you shouldn't put all your capital on one investment. Because there are many cryptocurrency that you will trade and make huge profit. Dash, btc, ETH

The risks of cryptocurrencies are that it is a very volatile trade and we can have many losses if we do not have the necessary knowledge to make operations online, there are also different platforms and you can buy cryptocurrencies and the same platforms or users can scam you with malicious thoughts for Therefore, we must be very careful with all the things that we do in the cryptographic world, because as we can earn large amounts of money, we can also lose all the money invested.

• +4 1

You should never invest heavily in any one asset. Instead, divide your funds in small parts, and invest each small part to a different asset. There are a lot of things in market to buy. And when one fails, the other may gain and keep your losses and wins in balance. This advice is given by many experts so I try to do so in my own investments.

It may be dangerous to invest heavily or may not be dangerous to invest. Its all depends on the method which the owner used. The risk is one which is the losing of money not any other reason or risk.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

@kingsbtc Day after day, investment in cryptocurrencies is increasing. It has become the focus of attention of all investors around the world. Everyone is advised to invest in it, but after studying and understanding the market well,  you should invest in currencies with a strong history and future plans.

• +1 1

Risk Like any other investment, if you are not prepared, you will surely go very wrong.  You must be mentally very well prepared, this is one of the most important reasons.  Otherwise, you can write something in reverse and you may be at a loss later, so thank you for following the precaution.

There are many dangers when we invest heavily in cryptocurrency. The major danger is that the fluctuations in the market value are sudden. If we invest all we have and the fluctuation goes against predictions then we will be sunjected to a big loss. 

Good date mate. You should know that there is risk that comes with every investment. Sometimes you gain and sometimes you lose. But the best way to minimise loss is diversification. This means that you should not put all your money into a single investment bur rather you should divide them into separate investments so that if you lose in one you will gain in the other.

You should not do that. There are huge chance of losing everything if you invest heavily on crypto-currencies. But you can invest by doing crypto market analysis. It will help you a lot for gaining huge profit. 

The dangers lies upon a particular coin ending up into a bearish or worse die for good, but if you invest in coins with enough liquidity, coins like bitcoin, ether, LTC, etc you do not have to worry about that.

Investing in cryptocurrencies is risky.  Because it has no controller and its price goes up and down  On the other hand, it is safe, because blockchain has made cryptocurrency much more secure and strong.  As a result, the crypto world has become very popular.  However, if you choose a few good coins and invest in a good exchange site, then your risk will be less and you will get a good profit at one time.

• +2 1

1 hour ago, Cleaner said:

However, if you choose a few good coins and invest in a good exchange site, then your risk will be less and you will get a good profit at one time.

I am yet to begin investment due to lack of huge capital but I believe investing in top coins like ethereum, litecoin and bitcoin will be more profitable since I see they are the top valuable coins in cryptocurrency marketplace.

• +3 1

You mean, like, saltines and their ilk,  You can invest but only if you are sure that this site is trustworthy and will not scam you, I suggest you start small so as not to lose money. 

• +2 1

38 minutes ago, Labozhii said:

I am yet to begin investment due to lack of huge capital but I believe investing in top coins like ethereum, litecoin and bitcoin will be more profitable since I see they are the top valuable coins in cryptocurrency marketplace.

@Labozhii btc ltc ETH these all most valuable and profitable currencies in crypto world and present invest in this currencies need huge capital, but if we are interested in investment then in crypto market there so many low prices also available, like Waves tron stellar etc if we satisfied with low profit margin then these coins also good.

• +3 1

It is like committing suicide, if you intend to invest heavily in cryptocurrency, you might lose all what you have in blink of an eye. Crypto trade is not for beginners to put all their life savings in it, when you want to start a trade , start with something that you are ready to lose, not the money that your survival depends on, and do your research before buying any coin.

• +3 1

1 hour ago, Labozhii said:

If you do not have enough money to invest, you do not need to invest.  Bitcoin litecoin ethereum is currently very expensive, so it would be risky to buy and invest in these currencies now.  But you get BTC and talk tokens by working in the forum, and you get good profit by investing in them.

• +1 1

3 hours ago, Cleaner said:

But you get BTC and talk tokens by working in the forum, and you get good profit by investing in them.

Yes that is my plan for now and since I have the plan of becoming a trader in the future, I will keep on learning and learning so that when am ready I will have funds to begin my career in trading field.

54 minutes ago, Labozhii said:

Yes that is my plan for now and since I have the plan of becoming a trader in the future, I will keep on learning and learning so that when am ready I will have funds to begin my career in trading field.

You can invest and trade with as much funds as you have  This will make you proficient in these things.  When you gain experience in the crypto world, you can benefit by investing and trading.  So start investing and trading from now on

• +2 1

1 hour ago, Kenan12 said:

@Cleaner

The ways to make money are all full of challenges and risks, I completely agree with you that investment has dangerous aspects, but before we start with it, we prefer to seek experience, even if it is insignificant, if we do not have any experience, we should not invest in anything because we will fail.

Right @Kenan12..If you do not have experience you will not invest, because investing without experience is risky.  However, investing in cryptocurrencies has both risks and benefits.  It is not risky for me to invest in crypto coins  Because I am experienced in the crypto world.  I will forbid those who do not have knowledge to invest

21 hours ago, Honny143 said:

@Labozhii btc ltc ETH these all most valuable and profitable currencies in crypto world and present invest in this currencies need huge capital, but if we are interested in investment then in crypto market there so many low prices also available, like Waves tron stellar etc if we satisfied with low profit margin then these coins also good.

Tron is the coin I am even targeting to invest for a long time after accumulating some funds from this forum because the coin seems to have a good possibilty of rising in the nearest future and due to the way people talk about the coin this days I am eyeing it.

• +2 1