Will crypto currency replace all national currency? - Page 28 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

Will crypto currency replace all national currency?

It is pointless to think this way. The cryptocurrency will have its own world, far from governments and bank policy, and in the best case it will be a companion to fiat currencies in the future. This is what I expect.

I personally think that cryptocurrencies are less likely to replace all national currencies, one of the identities of a country's currency, although once cryptocurrencies are accepted and adapted when someone travels, they may use cryptocurrencies instead of trading fights. 

Look crypto currency is becoming popular nowadays. People are appreciating this currency. Crypto provides lots of opportunity for us. It will be difficult to replace in national currency. But I hope one day crypto currency will be the currency for all of us.

• Useful or interesting 1

I wish i could say yes to that, but i don't think it's possible. Yes crypto is became more popular year by year but i don't think it can be use that widely. There are a lots of poor countries and i think it's not gonna be easy to adapt those places. Some countries are still banning crypto and it also affect this.

• Useful or interesting 1

I for one feel that in the following not many years that individuals are as yet going to utilize fiat in their everyday exchanges, and I additionally imagine that it is really outlandish that digital currency will supplant fiat.

No. It is impossible. It is online currency. You cannot even touch it. You have to sell it in order to get real money.

So, it can never be a national currency.

The demand for cryptocurrencies will increase greatly, but it will not completely replace regular currencies because it must remain tangible currencies that we deal with and preserve our rights in the absence of the Internet

• +2 1

Cryptocurrency will never replace the national currency except in unforseen circumstances. Cryptocurrency and the national currency will run parallel to each other.

I don’t think so. Crypto-currencies can not replace with national currencies. In many countries, cryptocurrency is not legal. If it happens, this will be a mess. And many countries will not accept that. All countries have to accept cryptocurrency for that. I think, cryptocurrency and national currencies are both good in their own places. 

• +1 1

No that's impossible crypto could not change that currencies every country has. Its own very unique currency and its own challenges and even in this century the dollar can't do that but it might be possible that after some years from now we can do trade internationally in crypto currency

Allah's plans are better than us !

Not at all. That is mot possible my dear friend. Crypto currency cannot replace the national currencies of the countries. Every country has its own national currency as its unique identity.

In a health club believe it is very unlikely the fact that cryptocurrencies can take the place of most of the nationalized money, a good place's money is certainly amongst a identity, whilst anytime you're voyaging it may lodge that will implementing cryptocurrencies in place of forex trading fiat at one time cryptocurrencies happen to be agreed on together with tailored.

I don't think crypto will replace Fiat. I think they will work hand-in-hand. There are still some flaws in the crypto world that has built fear in the minds of people. Volatility is one of those and it's going to be a hard one to control for a global currency.

The use of fiat currencies has begun to decrease over time, and the financial services sector has witnessed major changes in the past period and people have become increasingly reliant on technologies to help them make financial decisions. So yes, cryptocurrencies can replace paper money.

Hello dear How Are Are. I Hole you are good.thank you Sharing good information.i agree with you.I think,  it is very unlikely that cryptocurrencies can take the place of most of the nationalized money. it can lodge that will implement cryptocurrencies in place of forex trading fiat.

On 1/14/2020 at 3:07 AM, kingsbtc said:

It is like crypto currency is taking over, if you check well you will find out there are so many crypto currencies in coinmarketcap.

My question is Will crypto currency replace all national currency?

Cryptocurrency is not so popular now that it will be converted into national currency.In the future, cryptocurrency may be converted into national currency as its popularity is increasing day by day.

This is something that I really see as impossible at the moment, basically because today we are making a lot of profit, but with respect to the regulation of cryptocurrencies we have not reached that point, in a future where progress is made and countries integrate more information about it I think it could be possible, but at the moment I think that moment is still far away.

Cryptocurrencies are good currencies, easy to deal with, and they have a good income, but if they are dealt with by the whole world, national currencies will not be abandoned because there are areas in all countries that cannot use encryption to obtain their wages, so they are paid in the national currency

This sound weird and impractical and it is impossible to happen. Because cryptocurrency has some other purposes, instead of using in daily life and replacing other Fiat currencies. Although the acceptability of crypto increasing day by day but this is not possible to replace any national or international currencies.

When the crypto currency is legal in all over the world that time it will replace all the nations currencies and i hope one day this will happen but it takes some time and that time i know the market touches the sky and the good coins price so much high.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Cryptocurrency is very difficult to convert into national currency.Cryptocurrency is becoming popular but it is not yet possible to convert it into national currency.

It can be possible.  But for this souch hard work and technique required then it can be replaced all other coin and currency.  Now days we look so many place which is fill of using cryptocurrency. But with good decisions it can be more. So now bitcoin in high price and everyone want to to deals with this coin . So it means cryptocurrency can replace other.

No it is not 100% sure because these are many currency are used as a digital currency but Bitcoin is one of the best currency which is used from all over the world and many people are attached on different online earning site and earn much and more profitable running through the Bitcoin currency but also physical currency don't replace hundred percent because if they replace hundred percent then no one will go to their office and don't work table work so I also advised to keep well communicated to the site and unmarked and more profitable and from this real based learning program.

The only possibility that cryptocurrencies manage to eliminate some fiat currencies is that there is an economic risk of such magnitude in which only cryptocurrencies are the viable option, if that does not happen, it is impossible for bitcoin or another cryptocurrency to take control of the economies.

in reality, it's not even possible to switch the overall national currency about a country. cryptography is efficacious not then as currency. cryptocurrency closet by no means replaces the exchange rate for the reason that a rustic affords allure showtime antecedency to that. so it isn't workable impending.

Good luck all