What do you consider to be BTC's bottom price? - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BitcoinMike

What do you consider to be BTC's bottom price?

On 3/24/2021 at 8:50 AM, JesusFries said:

I totally expecting that mate, because there's a lot of WHALES and miners who can sell their bitcoins which can cause of being dumped of it's price, and also that is the nature of bitcoin, it cannot be place it's price in huge amount of value. If the price of bitcoin dumps in this coking month, i will buy some of it and hold it until the halving happens again.

So, you are waiting for a big dump to buy and then holding for the next halving until 2024! It doesn't seem to be a good plan because you have to lock your assets for 3 years! That's a huge amount of time. I expect to earn at least two considerable profits from bitcoin annually. Anything less than that would be boring for me. Considering the current value of bitcoin, I think price range of between $20K and $30K would be safe for investing if it happens. If you don't feel comfortable with this range, then you have to wait until bitcoin dives below $10K again!

3 hours ago, Brushless4500KV said:

So, you are waiting for a big dump to buy and then holding for the next halving until 2024! It doesn't seem to be a good plan because you have to lock your assets for 3 years! That's a huge amount of time.

But the good thing here is you have nothing to do to your money, you're just waiting a time and foe it's worth it, if you buy a 10 bitcoin in a price of $3000 for example, you will get a huge amount of money by expecting more huge value after 4 years.

There is not bitcoin's top price or bottom's price, but approximately bitcoin can not go below 6k after the halving.

Dear friend this market is very volatile, and we are having many rates in a single hour. We may conclude that we are now seeing a bull run, but not one that is excessive. I have some projections for cryptocurrencies, and I believe that the price will rise much further in the coming months.

I have been able to investigate a little and the minimum price of bitcoin is 3 thousand dollars, as its price continues to rise, the minimum price will increase, this is good because we can have good profits.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

I thought it was difficult to guess, because something like Bitcoin has a huge market, and its path is difficult to predict, as it goes down and rises daily by thousands of dollars, so if I can roughly say that the bottom is $ 3,500, and the top cannot be determined, each year exceeds a new value  .

• +2 1

Bitcoin is on of the most important and popular cryto currencies and in my opinion it will never come below 40k dollars and we can make alot of profit from BTC.

• +2 1

My experience in the trading is not so long but i could not expect the price of the bitcoin cause his changements are so fast and many times in a day.

• +2 1

No one can give you the good or the sure answer
Because the Bitcoin process is unbalanced, that is, it is constantly changing up and down, and no one can know what will happen in the future.

• +2 1

I am not an expert when it comes to analysis of cryptocurrecy and how they are predicted, but what I do know for sure is that with time, the real bullrun would begin, so there is no worry if we decided to wait till sometimes before we cut or loss.

It is not possible to predict the price of bitcoin because its price is very volatile. The market is completely unstable. You have to find a booster and purchase area until you get the profit

• +5 1

Well, I think we have not reached the bottom yet, and in my opinion, the decline in the price at reasonable rates for a short period provides a great buying opportunity.

• +1 1

of course we all wait for bull run its a great way to gain a profit , but seriously who knows what if this was a real bull run or just fomo pump 
my advice is to check multiple platforms this the best way to know if this was a real bull run or just a scam

i think the market is unstable in bitcoin prices every hour and every week the market chnages the price of the coin so it cannot be said anything .

Nobody can set a price for Bitcoin, and this is difficult and requires experience. Because Bitcoin has years of ups and downs, this needs cryptocurrency experts to figure out the years of ups and downs. Bitcoin is currently priced at $ 60,000. This price is great and good for everyone.

My friend, I think that Bitcoin is a very successful currency, so it is difficult for this currency to die, so we will not put a stop loss and accept our loss while we can wait and keep it in our wallets until the price rises again and double our profits.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I think BTC's lowest price right now could be 5k, i have seen BTC only going down to 6k.

As a trader and has some experience and what are the factors that can affect the cryptocurrencies, that is, he can predict the market situation, so he does not stop at this loss and waits for the market to inflate.

• +2 1

Right now, the price of bitcoin has risen to 55 thousand dollars. I think its lowest value right now is 50 thousand dollars.

It couldn't go down any further because it would cause huge losses to traders.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 2

Bitcoin is getting in recent days, a big drop that has not previously been witnessed, but it is a very normal thing, and I think after this decline, it will rise to the highest peak it has not previously reached.

• +2 1

Bitcoin at the beginning of the year rose to more than 60 thousand dollars, but since the beginning of this week it has returned to less than 50 thousand dollars, but it is possible that it will return and increase its value again to higher levels.

• +4 1

The market value is increase and decrease . People are getting awareness about the crypto currency firstly they didn't have believe in crypto currency. Now the value of bitcoin is decrease.