What is your opinion about investment in XRP (Ripple). - Page 4 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
pakjobhelp

What is your opinion about investment in XRP (Ripple).

My friend is using XRP in his tradings for awhile now and there has been no any problems with it so I think investing in XRP is not really a bad thing or bad idea. Also, it increases and decreases through the time so I suggest that you should wait for the best day to trade. 

• +1 1

In my opinion it is best to invest at XRP because of less flectuation and by this there is very low chance to lose your money and have greater chance to win a huge profit for it.

I don't think this is s good time to invest in XRP now because XRP is already at moon now. XRP is serged from o.2$ to 0.6$ which is a very big move. So i don't think this is a good time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Ripple is a good coin for investment but ripple is a stable coin is not volatile, so the profit from ripple coin will not be that big because it's not volatile like other coins. 

I never knew that XRP was at 3 dollars some time, I always thought that it is very hard for it to reach even 1 dollar  because  it is not used too much. 

The XRP currency is considered a good currency for trading or investment because its projects are strong and there are many people who believe in them, but I think that trading in that currency is better than investing because it gives more profits.

Ripple was one of the stable currencies, but this month it was the highest currency in this month. It is also recommended to invest in it for a long-term investment, and it is one of the strong and well-known currencies.

Edited by Razan alikac
  • +2 1

Yesterday I bought XRP at a price 0.69 $, now the price has come down a lot, however I will wait for the SPARK airdrop date for XRP holders on 12 DEC which is supported by many popular platforms .

I don't prefer long-term investing in cryptocurrencies because they change very quickly
A group of deals in several days may achieve what you have been waiting for in years
As for Ripple, I don't think it's the best place to put the cash

• +3 1

my friend @pakjobhelp, ripple is one of the goodest and strongest coin and it has good rank in coin market cap, i read your topic posted on january and now we have on november, i hope that if you are invest on it because the price now increase to 0.78$,

Xrp has a large crowd of people and they continue. And of course there is a spark airdrobu, which is very effective in increasing the price, but the price I wrote at the moment has dropped a bit because of btc, but if btc walks again, I guess that xrp will come back to good places, but the important thing is what btc will do 🙂 Good luck🤑

Yes, my friend XRP, it is a currency from which an increase is expected, so you could invest expecting to get a long term return 

In my experience, it would not be good to invest in XRP because its price goes down a lot and we have to face losses.So according to my trading experience if you want to invest for long term you can invest bitcoin because the price of bitcoin goes up once a year which increases a lot.

• Useful or interesting 1

In my opinion XRP is not suitable for long-term investing, I think XRP is not profitable for long-term investments, the price will not go up significantly, because only earlier this month the price of XRP suddenly almost touched $ 1 but fell back to its lowest level. If you want a long term investment, choose bitcoin.

I just hope xrp coins will grow back in the future. I like to hold small coins and different of them because anything can happen to them and they may grow. I just learned from bitcoin and YO tokens how they grow from a smaller amount to the biggest prices.

I think ripple price is low at time. I don't think you invest in xrp ripple. It's trading volume is very low. If you want invest in ripple then you invest in it as long term then you can get a good profit. In the day trading it is very difficult.

I honestly think this is the best time to buy ripple. As of today 06/01/2021 Ripple price has gone down to $0.22. This is really a bad time for people that already have ripple and a good time for people that want to invest in it with the hope that it will rise in the future.

I only invest my money in bitcoins because it is the way where i can get more profits with surety of 100%. This is the ever authentic way to do a trade with it dear mate.