How many people know crypto in your country? - Page 26 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

How many people know crypto in your country?

Well, the truth is, I will make a calculation since in Venezuela I don't know how many people know it, I think that at least 68% or more should know or work with cryptocurrencies

in india in many population. but only 30% of the world known about bitcoin, and other currency. I think most people will know about the Crypto in the coming days. many people are getting to know through social media and YouTube. 

It's difficult to utter for assured how loads of inhabit are effective on crypto in my country as at hand are continually other new members fusion crypto, I preserve give away in my estimation that nearby are about a thousand ancestors functioning on crypto. 

75% are addicted by it. And they rely on it and many of us are big investor and we can say them whales who can play with Crypto currencies.

In my country almost 70% to 90% of my fellow citizen do not believe and understand cyrypto currency due to the lack of knowledge, most of people think that any of digital crypto currency is not legit and when you try to educate them they just see you as a scammer 

• +4 1

in my country there are many who know about crypto currencies almost everyone has a friend or relative who works, has or exchanges with crypto currencies, this became very popular here since due to the crisis I am looking for new ways to generate income through the internet and this is an easy and safe way to obtain it so the great majority know about it. 

10 hours ago, Bilimbek said:

"As a result, it turned out that despite the increased attention to the problem, less than half of Russians have some idea of cryptocurrencies - 44%. At the same time, most of the respondents - 56% - said they do not know what it is," the study says. ...

At a world wide level it could be less than a half of the population does not know that cryptocurrency real is and in that half the ones who uses it could be even a half of that half as well. The problem is advertisements, i think that governments prohibits it.

Edited by Teminali69

In my country knowledge about cryptocurriencies has increased too much over time due to its greater functionally in the economy

In my country, more than 40% know how to use cryptocurrencies, most of the people in cities are engaged in digital commerce.

In my country there are still very few people who know about cryptocurrencies, in general they have heard about them but do not pay attention to them. Although in recent years the number of people who know them has increased due to the fact that many businesses are beginning to accept cryptocurrencies as a means of payment.

Personally, I think that many people in my country (Venezuela) know about the existence of cryptocurrencies, but at the same time I think that the percentage of those people who really know how it works and the importance they have for the future is low.

If I had to express it in percentages, I would do it like this:

• people who know or have heard of cryptocurrencies: 75% of the population.
  • people who really know how they work and understand their value: 30%

Go the truth would be very difficult to know exactly what amount or percentage of people know or have knowledge of the subject but being a bit speculative I would say that at least 30% of the people in my country know or have made a cyptomonedas transaction at some time.

On 1/13/2020 at 8:42 PM, hmind said:

Through a percentage in terms of population geographical problems and in terms of technological knowledge. How many percent do you think people understand crypto in your audience?

Talking about my country, I think the people who have knowledge on Crypto is less than 1% in my opinion. Noone cares about Crypto here and Even if I try to share some information noone gives interest on it.

As my country is very back in technology this causes lack of knowledge. And you would be surprise that there are some places in our country where electricity haven't reached upto now. 

And our government isn't supporting decentralisation and corruption is increasing day by day. So Crypto is most underrated topics in my country.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

In my country there are few people who know about cryptocurrencies I think that in general in third world countries they are not very popular generally

I can’t say anything about the country, it’s big ... But in the city, the population is somewhere around 6300 people ... Young people leave to study permanently, therefore, here most of this is the old generation and thinking in this ratio, 35-45 percent know about cryptocurrency .. ...

In my country, approximately 10%, we are very behind in this matter, and that worries me a little

Well, its a little bit hard to guess, but almost 20% heard about crypto, 0.1% tried to use it at least 1 time and something like 0.0001% understand how its working (Ukraine)

Hey. In my country, a lot of people know about cryptocurrency, or have heard about it, our government is trying very hard to portray the cryptocurrency market in bad color, therefore programs are often broadcast on television or radio, where at least a couple of words, of course in an ironic form, mention Bitcoin. In my environment, almost everyone is more or less versed in the cryptocurrency market and in the cryptocurrency itself. I deliberately select a social circle where they try to understand advanced technologies. It is not possible to know everything, therefore, somewhere I share my work, somewhere they share it with me.

• +1 1

In al over the world just some peoples will know about the crypto market and some peoples will think that crypto is a scam project but soon all over the world will start to use the crypto business and they invest good amount of money in this project.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Unfortunately , most of them don't even know the meaning of cryptocurrencies and how this cryptocurrencies world works! there are still many countries need a lot to reach this technology.. so i think that there should be good promoting strategies to make all people around the world know about it well!

В моей стране я думаю, что это не достигает даже 1% людей, которые знают, что криптовалюты существуют, кроме того, что это очень отсталая страна с точки зрения технологий, но в то же время этот небольшой процент людей, которые знают об этом мире, являются высококвалифицированными людьми, которые Вы обрабатываете много информации из криптовалютного мира, которая, я думаю, может помочь распространить информацию в стране, в которой я живу.