How many people know crypto in your country? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

How many people know crypto in your country?

In my country, a fairly large number of people are familiar with cryptocurrencies or have heard something for them. I would say that I know about 20 percent of the population for cryptocurrencies. This is a fairly large number of people.

not too many i think because my country don't allow crypto these days.so we have to wait till they approve the crypto currency and these days i can say less then 5% people know about the basic of crypto and trading.

Almost 10% know bitcoin and digital currencies, and this rate is increasing day by day, and the news is increasing day by day from the digital currencies

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

Can I say a lot? I don't the time to count one each of them who uses cryptocurrency in my country. But what I know is there are a lot of people who knows about bitcoin already and a lot of them also using them or investing in bitcoin or cryptocurrency.

I think only 10 percent foot on my make inquiries as some of the citizens at this juncture take settled occupation and a large amount of the time they don't declare around time to make it to a examine and being paid questioning about the cryptocurrency.

It is quite difficult to give percentage since, it is wide place where it takes time to survey or get percentage but i5 must say that there are my co countrymen used it. 

4 minutes ago, mahadi01 said:

In our country more people do not know more about crypto currency.  If those who knew about crypto currency and they understood that working on crypto can make money.  Then there were more people working.

You are right but now many people already know about crypto, many people have left crypto due to the deterioration of the market but now everyone will come back slowly.

in my country it's not that popular but there is people who are in this field for a good time

i think it's like that in almost all the world but we are gonna see increase in the popularity in the next few years 

Most people know the names of Facebook, youtube, and google but they have not any knowledge about the crypto world and it will take more time for many small countries in the world.The vast majority know the names of Facebook, youtube, and google however they have no information about the crypto world and it will require some investment for some little nations on the planet.

Cryptocurrencies in my country, I'm not sure but I've known cryptocurrencies for almost 3 years. In my country, I recommend bitcoin, but it is not trusted by many people. But I believe it will be used more in my country.

i think in my country cryptocurrency getting famous because of media, news and tv, but its still have a negatif like regulation, bubble, hyip and its look only for betting.

In my County most of people Don't know about this.

And still, a lot of people don't know about bitcoin and crypto coins. Most people know the names of Facebook, youtube, and google but they have not any knowledge. But i hope very soon know all of the world. 

I think a number of them because I have seen a number of people doing crypto, there are to many crypto lovers here, there is even a bitcoin ATM machine here, there is a lot of good that comes with it there is a lot of things that will happen in this country , there is alos a crypto hub being opened here and its a good thing.

On ‎1‎/‎21‎/‎2020 at 10:16 AM, Naga said:

i dont think there are many crypto traders in my country and thats why we always struggle to buy and sell crypto and exchange it for our fiat money and i hope this changes soon.

I think there are 10% people in my country who are doing trading in crypto and I think they are making much profit from crypto everyday just doing trading.

Many people uses this market in my country but not huge crowd in this market because this is not legal tender in our country that is why people avoiding from this market. 

I don't know how many people know about crypto in our cuntry. But crypto is very profitable. And earn money from this world very easy.

Its hard to calculate the exact percentage but in the estimation in 10 person only two of them have a basic knowledge in crypto currency because as a student only my colleagues have an opportunity to know the fundamentals of crypto currency but the elders I guess have a limited knowledge about this concept.

• Useful or interesting 1

In my country, cryptocurrency is pretty popular in the ears of the people in here. tons of them are also using cryptocurrency, either mining or trading or just investing in new projects. I have a lot of friends who are into crypto as well. But I don't know how many people knows about them in my country. I think a lot, that's a way to put it, I think.

I am from Nigeria and cryptocurrency knowledge in my country is still below 10%. Many people still don't know about cryptocurrency. I think the government needs to accept Cryptocurrency and begin to create enlightment programs.

On 1/13/2020 at 9:16 PM, King Raja said:

There are many People in my country who know about crypto but it is not regulated in my country therefore many people go away from crypto

There is not any accurate record of how many people would be knowing about btc or other alt coins or anything about the market of btc to earn profits from trading in large volume..

We cannot direct accurately for the reason that its not the equipment which we be capable of discern effortlessly about how a lot relatives are by in our country

Well, a lot of them know at least something about Bitcoin.

They know that Bitcoin is a currency and it worth a lot.

Most of them don't know exactly what Bitcoin or cryptocurrency is, though.

44 minutes ago, Tamanna Akter 111 said:

A lot of the interest in crypto has grown and everyone wants to work on it. Now everyone wants to work with cryptocurrency because through it people are succeeding and creating careers...  

I think cryptocurrency should make a own platform to published Their cryptocurrency...

i think this is a new platform not many people know about this this but with the help of internet we can spread awareness and can give information regarding this forum and can help many youngsters to earn for themselves.

On 1/13/2020 at 7:57 PM, hmind said:

Through a percentage in terms of population geographical problems and in terms of technological knowledge. How many percent do you think people understand crypto in your audience?

As per my research in my country may be 25% to 30 % people are aware of crypto world and they are actually earning bitcoins. It is expected that soon more people will be using crypto currencies.