Which one is the best wallet in crypto world - Page 24 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
roktim khan

Which one is the best wallet in crypto world

i think coinbase is great in storing your bitcoin and other popular altcoins n the market. Also you could use myetherwallet as your ERC-20 wallet address which you could store your altcoins for a fast and secure transactions.

I don't use any wallet till now. I think yobit is safe and secure. It bans your account if your IP Address is changed. So, I think it is the safe way and best method to stock your cryptocurrency. You can check trends of market on yobit as well. 

• Useful or interesting 1

In my opinion, coinbase wallet is the best for crypto world. Most of the people using it. This wallet is safe and secure. You can store your coin into coinbase wallet. Withdraw from this wallet is fast and safe. Transactions fees are also low. 

I prefer coinbase wallet. Coinbase is well-known wallet for low transaction fees and its withdraw is fast enough. You can store your coins without any hesitation. It is safe and secure. Coinbase wallet supports multiple coins like bitcoin, xrp, ethereum, litecoin, bitcoin cash etc. You can also add your bank account with your wallet. I am using it from 2 years. I haven’t face any problems with that. 

The presence of many types of wallets is a clear hope that there is going to be the best among it. Although, the advice here is to give a trial to both of it so that you can easily decide and conclude the best out of it.

These all wallets that you mention in your post are very reliable and trusted. I think you can use trust wallet and metamask wallet for holding your crypto coins. Because these towo are best you can also received your airdrops token in crypto wallets

You used the Yobit wallet and found in it the security and confidence that I need, and the ease of work too. I thank everyone for the good advice and I wish you success.

Dear friends, the best wallets in the crypto world are blockchain and coinbase.  Cryptocurrencies can be easily saved.  It currently has two trusted sites in crypto.  Its popularity is very high.  So be careful from any fake site, you can save your currency safely, you can keep it in coinbase or blockchain. From here you can easily trade and invest currency safely.

The truth is that I believe there is no better or worse. What I believe is that there are some that serve more in some countries than in others. At least I use TrustWallet and it works for me, as it does for many other people. That's why the best thing is that you can use the best one in your country and not be charged so many commissions.

All portfolios have advantages and disadvantages, but there are portfolios whose advantages are more than their disadvantages. I prefer the trust wallet. It is a very good, excellent and easy to deal with.

• +2 1

It is difficult to say which wallet is better than which. Because all of them are more or less good.  Again, one person prefers a wallet. But I like yobit wallet, I think it is much safer, again it has a lower transfer fee.  I think you can try it.

• +1 1

Coinbase wallet is the best digital wallet in the crypto world and it is quite more safe and reliable wallet for the customers to store their earn coins and made fast transactions.

Hello dude I would advise you to Blockchain wallet and coinbase because it is totally safe and secure you can easily trust in this wallet take care and Good Luck my friend..

On 1/13/2020 at 6:14 AM, roktim khan said:

There are too many wallet for storage my crypto coins. But i want more secure  and good wallet. There are some wallets like coinbase. Metamask.myetherwallet. but i need to know which one is best.

To determine which is better, you must focus on what type of network you want to work on, since the Metamask network is only for ERC20, so if you want a complete wallet, use the trusted wallet, this is very complete and I use it and it works very well. with her.

Well depending on some criterions, for beginners, the best hot wallet is the Exodus wallet, and for advance users, the Best hot wallet is the Electrum wallet. 

On 1/13/2020 at 6:14 AM, roktim khan said:

There are too many wallet for storage my crypto coins. But i want more secure  and good wallet. There are some wallets like coinbase. Metamask.myetherwallet. but i need to know which one is best.

Metamask is very good but it is only for the ERC20 network and derivatives of it, but I think it would be better to use a complete wallet, or separately as well, but in my opinion one that currently has many cryptocurrencies and many networks, so I would recommend the trust wallet .

It may differ on the perspective of a person which one is the best wallet for cryptocurrencies. But in general, if we look at the popularity and most used wallet is coinbase. Because base on the analysis lots of people using this wallet and also lots of people are trusting this wallet because you can easily store your cryptocurrency also you can easily exchange cryptocurrency. 

I have use yobit and meta cover till now and I feel that the two of them are best wallets as both are protected and all around ensured and I believe that metamask is more secured just as it has its own application so its simple as well.

I think the best wallet to utilize is the coinbase on the grounds that they have high security framework and their help group is consistently dynamic so if there are issue with your coinbase wallet they approach you and fix it. Additionally many state that coinbase is not difficult to utilize so they suggest it as best online wallet.

There are many wallets but most usefull and secure wallet is Blockchain wallet.Its security is very tight even no one can open its acount without gmail verification and no one can steal your amount and cannot hack your acount.Its transections fee is low as compare to other wallets.

There are many wallet in cryptocurrency but it is very difficult to single out the best wallet among them because it depends on an individual with the features that suits him or her as for me the best wallet i which i think has a unique features is blockchain wallet.

There are different wallet in crypto world and everyone has his or her opinion about crypto wallet. I prefer using Trust wallet because it's safe and secure and its has simple interface. Some people may prefer other crypto wallet. 

On 1/22/2021 at 1:53 PM, Aloushi said:

I advise you to use the payeer wallet. I have been using it for a long time, and for this time I have not encountered any problems. Thank you.

@Aloushi  payeer one of the best digital wallet where we stores both fiat and crypto currencies, but payeer is not the secured crypto wallet, block chain trust wallet  coinomi MEW ladger nano these are the few safe and secured wallet, so you can prefer one these wallets to anyone.

Greetings, this term of best wallet in the world is a personal title, because each of us have a wallet as the best of all, in my personal case the best wallet of all is Trust wallet I feel very safe to use it, it is very reliable, undoubtedly one of the most complete wallets for cryptocurrencies.

Friend, in a matter of wallets many people may like some for certain functions, personally the one that I like the most is Metamask, because with this wallet I feel that I can introduce any new network that is not ethereum, and also to configure the gas spent by the networks, also that you can connect to many pages, greetings.