Which one is the best wallet in crypto world - Page 27 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
roktim khan

Which one is the best wallet in crypto world

For me there is no best wallet cause every wallet has some features which it does not be in the other wallets so that is the point which i have.

Dear friend, welcome to you first on this platform. For me, my friend, I have not used until now except for the Jobet wallet, so I think it is good, but I do not know if it is the best or I do not wish to know other wallets

For me personally, the best wallets are Trust wallet, and Metamask. For me, they are the best, because they can be used in most new projects.

• +1 1

17 minutes ago, Kajaha said:

For me personally, the best wallets are Trust wallet, and Metamask. For me, they are the best, because they can be used in most new projects.

@Kajaha Those two wallets are very good, because they let us have our recovery seeds, they are versatile to handle them, but the best wallet is the one we have in our possession, that is, the one where the keys are well stored in a place inaccessible to anyone. pirate, it could be a hardware wallet although anything can happen in the world, it is always good to be able to have one that can be placed on any device, the two you mention are good at that and you always have to take into account taking them offline when they are not being used, regards.

• +2 1

I use the yobit website as my digital wallet
Before I started using it, I asked about this site and the answer was unanimously that it is one of the best and easiest sites
In fact, it is.

You can use the yobit wallet it is easy to use and trust worthy to store your coins and after all it depends on your preferation for wallets too 

Hardware wallets are one of the safest ways to store cryptocurrency investments. They are what is known as "cold storage". This means that it is offline and safer than "hot storage" wallets (such as software or web wallets). So, in my opinion, this is the best Bitcoin Cash wallet to choose from.
A Ledger Nano S is one of the most popular and reliable hardware wallets. It supports more than 1500 best Bitcoin wallets 2019 and keeps expanding the list. The main reason why Ledger advises this is security.
And one of the most recommended hardware wallets is the Trezor Wallet. I can call it the best cryptocurrency wallet. It's a "bulletproof" bitcoin wallet and it's extremely secure - it supports Windows, Linux, and Max and has one of the best Android wallet apps available for cold storage crypto investment.

• +5 1

There are several wallets in which we can save or coins in,and each has it own features,but I recommend you to go for coin base because it's popular, known and used by a lot of people,it security is very good,which will make your coins safe from a third party

For me, I use Trust and Safepal because they are very secure and can be used on a mobile phone.

I think you should transfer your post to the wallet section because

• +2 1

It depends on you ,so if i think everyone will give you opinion according to use. So yobit is good wallet according to me. So we can start trading and investment on this forum . So it good if we learn cryptotalk and start trading on yobit. We can use investbox and can get return without any action. It safe and secure if we use 2fa setting.  That is good and most of people have positive opinion about yobit.

Edited by Jamii
  • +2 1

I think the best wallet to use is the coinbase because they have high security system and their support team is always active so if there are problem with your coinbase wallet they approach you and fix it. Also many say that coinbase is easy to use so they recommend it as best online wallet.

The best wallet connected to the Internet is a blockchain wallet because the way to work on it is very easy and the withdrawal fee is low and it contains a high-quality security system in addition to cold wallets that are not connected to the internet such as the hardware wallets and paper wallets.

Coinbase wallet is the gotten and confided in wallet. Since this is number one wallet as of know, and dont have any issues of hacking occurrences however my idea to you is use wallet that you hold your private keys on the grounds that..

There are a lot of secure wallets that should be used to secure our money and I see a good coinbase wallet and there are also trust and blockchain wallets that can be used because they are safe.

• +1 1

Well, it depends to the people if what online wallet they will choose to store their crypto coins, for me i will prefer Binance though that is not a online wallet but you can store your coins just in spot. The good thing here is you can see the graph of your invested coin.

Well what you said is true there's so many online wallet now that we can use to keep our crypto safe but we must be careful on choosing a wallet because some wallet are scam, for me I use coins.ph that is available and supported in my country. 

• +3 1

I think the best wallet to use is the coinbase because they have high security system and their support team is always active so if there are problem with your coinbase wallet they approach you and fix it. Also many say that coinbase is easy to use so they recommend it as best online wallet.. 

There are many legitimate and secure wallets, for me I use a yobit wallet because it is characterized by easy handling and low withdrawal fees and it also has a high degree of safety and reliability, and it is also multi-currency

Personally i use coinbase wallet and never have any problem on any transaction and suggest that use this wallet with 2FA verification enables and also google verification for highly secure your account .

MetaMask is great for beginners with only a small amount of funds and assets.  MetaMask makes it very easy for users to send and receive assets, and it also integrates well with other Ethereum apps.  MetaMask is one of the most widely used wallets in the Ethereum universe.  It is considered a hot wallet

As for me, I have long used the Coinbase wallet and the Trust wallet and I have never had any problem using them and the two are very safe and easy to use.

• Useful or interesting 1

Welcome my friend, you have to ask adults dear for this platform wallet yobit Good at keeping money with a high level of security and I know a trust wallet is also good for storing cryptocurrencies

• +3 1

I don't know much about the safest wallet but from my experiene, coinbase is identical delightful wallet to keep money. Mostly Crypto users use up coinbase as laid-back to use, far above the ground security, Reduce the endanger of cash theft, and you be able to too discussion coin easily.

• +2 1

We have many wallet but to me coinbase is the best and secured wallet and I'll used coinbase also and there's a authentication sign-in everytime you log in. If you want other wallet you to double check your wallet because there's a lot of fake wallet they can hack your wallet and your coins as well.

• +1 1

You are right my friend, there are so many wallets is crypto world and every wallet have it's own quality. By the way all the secure wallets you have mentioned ar very well such as Coinbase wallet, Metamask wallet, Trust wallet. But I will recommend you to use Coinbase wallet which is very useful and secure wallet having two factor authentication sign-in feature.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"