Which one is the best wallet in crypto world - Page 25 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
roktim khan

Which one is the best wallet in crypto world

Those types of wallets are called cold wallets and they are safer than all the other wallets on the internet. So store all of your bitcoins in Electrum Bitcoin wallet and make sure you store your computer in a safe place

The best option you can find are cold wallets, that is, those that are outside the network such as ledger or trezor, however when we talk about hot wallets we could say that they are all exactly the same in the security section, although some They tend to specifically recommend TrustWallet and Metamask because they are easy to use and have everything you need

there are many on the internet auditors who have a high protection rate, then again I like to recommend then you really to with the external portfolio referred to ledger nano, it's delicately the only qualification for most and hard to hack.

For me there is no best wallet that I may recommend for you to use because it still depend to its users how his activities works, wallet should be suit to the user for him to have a best wallet, it is like trial and error what wallet is more comfortable for you. Consider if the wallet is support by your country and the withdrawal system is you acquired too.

• +4 1

Actually, the best wallet is not just one. Wallets like coinbase, metamask, and myetherwallet are already heavily used wallets. Apart from these, I can recommend you to use trust wallet.

On 1/13/2020 at 2:27 AM, Jeet Narayan said:

As far as I know coinbase is very good wallet to store money. Mostly Crypto users use coinbase because easy to use, high security, Reduce the risk of money theft, and you can also exchange coin easily.

there are many other wallets that you can use in order to make the investments and hold the cryptocurrency for the long term, so you can not use the low security wallets for the big amounts.

As I know , coinbase is one of the best wallets out there to store crypto currencies. I said so because there are lots of advantages associated with coinbase as compared to other crypto wallets. Coinbase is really safe secure and also the transactions are quite easy and fast too.

People have different opinions about wallet . Because they use which wallet consider is safe and secure.  So according to me in crypto world yobit is safe and secure wallet . We can make safe by 2fa. We can use this wallet to earn money bt trading and investment. 

there are a lot of good wallets but the thing is that each has its advantages and drawbacks because they have different purposes .so you only have to check each of them and decide which one you want to use. i use only trustwallet and blockchain. i was advised to use them thus i use them only. they are good ones and they are really stable and reliable 

I think the best wallets to secure cryptocurrency are Electrum and exodus because I've heard a lot about them. My friends are using these wallets and they are much satisfied by these wallets. 

Trust wallet is the best wallet in my use of cryptocurrency.

I am using this wallet from last one year whenever i have started the cryptcurrency trading platforms.

This is the best airdrop wallet they have also distributed the millions of twt coins to their users, i have also received 1000 twt from trust wallet.

My friend I want to tell you that there are many exchanger when you work on the trip to talk and the best exchanger is blockchain and the other is yobit I want to tell you that you should to be prefer the blockchain because it is most easy e

Hello friend,  so when I started cryptotalk,  the first wallet i used was one I just downloaded from App Store,  but then I I was introduced to binnance recently and I think that it is the best so far from among the ones that I have used, do my friend,  I would recommend binnance to you. 

• +1 1

I think the coinbase is the best wallet. Because it is easy to use. It is simple to exchange the crypto currency. Receive and send is easy. If i am wrong.

• +5 1

There are many wallets in the crypto world. But not all wallets can be blindly believed. There are also many illegal wallets.Where our money is under threat. But my most trusted wallet is Coinbase.Its security system is very good. And easy to use.

Yes there are many wallet for saving our coins. But I think Coinbase I very great wallet. With the help of this wallet we can secure our coins for later. Use of Coinbase wallet is very easy and simple.

The blockchain wallet is the best and also you can use the coinbase which support many cryptocurrencies and also that can offer you to buy the cryptocurrencies with the credit card 

Well, I think that it all depends on what specifically you are looking for any wallet apart from just storing your cryptocurrecy, however, I would recommend for you to have binance wallet, it has many feature for trading, p2p and other important stuffs.

On 2/16/2021 at 9:28 AM, NaveedAhmad786 said:

I think the coinbase is the best wallet. Because it is easy to use. It is simple to exchange the crypto currency. Receive and send is easy. If i am wrong.

Yeah their is no doubt that coinbase wallet is the most easiest and fastest wallet ever, i also use coinbase or holding my coins, and the best thing about this wallet is their security system, they are very secured and the price update on the wallet is best.

My dear mate I am using yobit wallet ,and so far it is the best in business.Yobit is a legit cryptocurrency exchange that offers privacy ,security ,engaged community, low fees and stellar platform performance.

Yes my dear friend you are right there are many wallets in crypto world but I just know about yobit and I think its best and treatable wallet and there we can invest our money. 

I think YOBIT is the best wallet, I have used it for a long time, it is easy to use and cash out, it has high security, in addition to its low commission, it is the ideal wallet for storing Bitcoin, Ethereum and many cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

The best wallets are multi-coins wallets MetaMask and MyEtherWallet only accept Ethereum or tokens based on erc20 block.

I recommend you to try Trust wallet that accepts all currencies and is easy to use.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello dear friend, you ask a very good question about crypto wallet, the best wallet for me is Trust wallet and Coinbase wallet because this two wallet are very safe to use and I never heard about bad news about those wallet, so my friend you can use this two wallet for storing coin.

I will prefer Yobit. But many wallets are here which are also very good. In the same way yobit is one of the good and secure wallet i only know about this wallet i am not having any other knowledge about other wallets so according to me yobit is best mate.