How do i check Yodollar balance? - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Stonez

How do i check Yodollar balance?

The bottom line is that I don't know about your dollar. If anyone knows you are a dollar, You can check your yoda dollars balance on telegram bot.But now you can see it on yobit because airdrop end and all member transfer their coin to yobit.

Fair go back to the bot for the eardrop on the wire stage and you'll discover a highlight in it called my adjust, click on it and it'll show you all the adjust you have got.

I guess we can't know the yodollar balance here. We have go to telegram and then the fastexrobots. Then select the balance and you can know it.

Yobit exchange left side their add shows when click the option you redirected the yobit official telegram channel join the channel their you see yobit exchange bot name fastexrobot their you do small task and collect your yodollars

I never received the money from that platform, the bot of the telegram application always told me connection error, wallet error, email error, etc., gave me many excuses and never paid me 

On 1/12/2020 at 2:07 PM, silvergain said:

My first question to you: have you received 700 yoda dollars? 

if yes then check it in your telegram chat section @FastExRobot

then just click main manue and then click balance. you will see your 700 yoda 

note that this 700 coins is yoda dollars not yo dollars. yo is quite expensive 

Hello mate, I think this your procedures are very okay for some one to understand with no big grammar, thank you so much for your information though am also new to the yodollar of a thing but with your explanation its now left for me to try it. Thanks mate. 

On 1/12/2020 at 4:07 PM, Stonez said:

I don't see where the Yodollar 700 balance is, how do i check my balance? 

Very interesting question because I also wanted to know about it I do not have information about it and this is the best thing of the crypto talk that it always teaches  good things so we should also try our best to give good content to other and become functional member.

yobit exchange left side their add shows when click the option you redirected the yobit official telegram channel join the channel their you see yobit exchange bot name fastexrobot their you do small task and collect your yodollars if you want check your balance..i think this is the Process  

All of you who were in the Yodollar campaign are lucky to have benefited from it, also to have met cryptotalk in January 2020, just like those who were in the dlrs campaign in October, I am just entering the forum this 2021 and the payments, it's a shame, I want to earn what I can here and be of use to others.

There is nothing about this token in yobit. You can found it in telegram app. Check your telegram chat section, go to main menu there you can check yo dollars by clicking on balance option.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

You talking almost final yobit free Airdrops? I was not able to induce my hands on them so do not know how to check. But ordinarily they ought to be in yobit wallet after accepting it. Check the trade and you'll unquestionably discover a few.

Edited by Crypto manage
Why is that the color is Chang

My friend I want to tell you that when you complete your first hundred both then you are be able to register your account on the wallet and one thing I want to tell you that you can see your balance in the wallet so you should not too worried about that

My friend I didn't find this currency at the yobit exchange so please check your given name of the currency and clear this question for everyone so that they will give you the proper answer of your question. As you are a beginner so I would like to say that you should try to make the understandable topics.

To verify if you resisted the YODOLLAR you should check the telegram bots @FastExRobot there you can see the balance of your coins. Yobit aidrop are really very good and everyone has paid a good amount of money

• +1 1

Dear Friend! You should follow the rules and regulations of crypto forum. The yo dollar value today is not release but still you can get your money because the exchange on the telegram are still close. 

my friend I want to tell you that if you want to check your balance you should to go in the wallet I hope so that you are using the yobit wallet in your walletet you can see that your balance is show in the left upper corner

• +2 1

Just go back to the bot for the eardrop on the telegram platform and you will find a feature in it called my balance, click on it and it will show you all the balance you have.

• +1 1

To see the adjust of your yo dollars you'll go to your wire and press to the discussion of the airdrop and my adjust you'll see your yoda presently.

Hello mate I don't have any knowledge about yodollar but now from your topic and others comment i have understand what is yo dollar and it's values in crypto currency market.

Good question my friend. As far as I know, it is independent of YoBit, and only exists still on the Telegram Bot Exchange.You can check it on your telegram account, and you cab click the fastexrobot and you will select there the balance

Dear friend, how are you, you can check your balance by linking your account to yobit wallet, and it also allows you the number of posts accepted and deleted.  Good luck always

Edited by Housen salom
Syntax error

My friend with ease you can hack from your balance by entering the yobit platform and entering the wallet section and identifying your currencies that you convert it is your right and I hope you can succeed in your quest, my dear. 

• +3 1