How much are you willing to take the risks? - Page 32 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ms.o

How much are you willing to take the risks?

You are right mate. Many of us came here without proper knowledge of crypto currency. But we all must know the basics of it. If you want to trade, you must be ready for loses. Because this platform can make you rich as well as your mistakes can make you lose all your money.

I love taking risks too much! Because risk brings us a lot of money! Every trader or trader knows this rule (the higher the risk, the greater the profit ratio), but at the same time, we do not have to take a risk decision without our study and analysis of the decision! The decision must be made after studying and analyzing things, so that the decision is smart and not random!

Make sure that you understand all of the site before taking risks of jumping cryptotalk without proper knowledge for it..in order to be success here you must review all branch of this forum.. dont take risk for your own will

• +5 1

I'll be frank - I'm far from a decisive person. I'd rather be left without anything than risk it. however, at the same time, if I think, spread everything and understand that the risk is worth it, then I will take it. it all depends on the mood, rather.

I'll be frank - I'm far from a decisive person. I'd rather be left without anything than risk it. however, at the same time, if I think, spread everything and understand that the risk is worth it, then I will take it. it all depends on the mood, rather.

In my opinion, you must be careful and prepared for all risks associated with work in order to be able to achieve your goals We have to reduce the risk associated with cryptocurrencies, because you can quickly win in return there may be a risk that the loss quickly

It is financial saying the more you risk the more you gain . But risk taking  is not  an easy option to avail all time . you have to assess the situation before taking risks because it can eliminate you to participate in any thing more. So am not  quite good at risk taking 

Step by step of promotion is the most important thing all the new members should understand but many of the members just try to jump from lower post to the higher post and that's is called the risk and they face a lot of loss by doing that kind of act. 

So I all the new members just to get knowledge for investment in the cryptocurrency and you should have proper information about all the cryptocurrency ups and downs to invest in the cryptocurrency forum.

so when you have proper information about it you can invest on a better currency and you can earn more profit instead of getting loss by just doing jumping for example.

From begning when i started it then I have fear to loss of earning and thought that its a local but after some days I believe on this site.Its really a great site.

Now I am very exicted.Its a site at which you can learn and earn both same the time.

Sometimes I take risks. I know there is a risk in investment projects. So much risk is not good.

I agree with you my dear friend

If you not take risk in the any thing so you not earn good and not learned about this thing.... When you take risk and invest in the any currency.. if 1st time you go in loss so you learned from this and next time definitely you earn good profit from this.... without risk you don't make perfect...

Some people want to become at highest post in the beginning of any work۔and they take a risk and do work in negitive ways۔but I don't like this۔I want to do my work step by step and achieve my goals step by step

Because I don't want to take any type of risk۔۔

I believe that slow and steady win the race۔۔۔۔

first thing : you should read and know all thing in crypto currency world and follow all new news .
then you should study very well the market and which things are effective on the market.
finally exports advice to invest only by 10 percent of your monthly income.

• +4 1

Everything has its upsides and downsides this additionally have so in the wake of knowing all that you hop into this world. Since I would initially favor a total information about what digital currencies are the means by which are they useful and how might they hurt monetarily obviously.

• +1 1

Hello friend, in life you always have to take certain risks because that is what it is about overcoming unexpected obstacles to try to improve ourselves and be better and better and achieve all our goals ...

Before we should start any investment, we need to have a concrete and solid background, well knowledge about crypto and which cryptocurrencies to invest, trade or minex with, risk taken is necessary to some extent because it prepare our for better but we need to understand what we are investing and mining for, let's do more of research before taken the risk.

Hi. As i am a beginner, i don't want to take the risk to be honest.In future, if i get some payment and if i can reach a good reputation then I will take the risk may be. After gathering enough experience and knowledge I will be willing to take the risk definitely.Thank you.

In investment and trading there is lots of risk associated with it. Profit comes with taking risk. Nothing is present in this world which provide profit without earning. But take risk as much you afford to loss. Taking risk beyond reach can hamper you always...

As a person who want to be successful in life then one need to take a risk for some of our mistakes which we make especially in crypto talk one need to be careful in making posts or comments which should be similar to the topics of discussion the risk factor there is when one did not understand what he or she is posting.then one need to come across little problems and errors which are also risk

On 1/12/2020 at 10:59 AM, Migo said:

I want to avoid risks as much as I can, I want to participate in some known investment or trading sites, and popular ones, I can't hold any losses from now on, because I tried some losses in the past and I'm not sure that I can hold them again

For me before I started in this forum, I have already found a proof that this forum is paying per post so I don't feel any risk when I started posting here but when it comes to to trading and investing, I'm always thinking if I'm going to risk because I don't have enough knowledge about trading and investing so it is hard for to so those things and I need more experience to do that.

A good rule of thumb is to risk no more than 4 % or 5% of your entire portfolio on any one idea. If you're risking 4% of a $25,000 portfolio, you' ...

Everything is covered by risk.  To do something good and to improve, you must have the attitude of taking risks.  Then you can easily achieve success.  Here people earn bitcoin through post and invest to increase income.  There are many risks involved.  Failure is a pillar of success.  So you have to take the risk by strengthening the attitude.  So you can take advice from inexperienced members.

I've always been one of those who chose to take risks in this life. There is always a risk in this life. I don't think those who don't take risks will do well. Controlled risk taking is important. Risk takers don't always win, but if they do, they win.

Investing your time in cryptotalk forum is actually risk free, but talking about the crypto world, one must be ready to talk a lot of risk. And mind you, its not just starting up investment without proper knowledge of it, that's gambling. 

Investing in crypto world requires that you perfect your trading skills and use proper money management just incase the market goes against you. You'll stand a chance of loosing less money.