How to understand in which post I have commented before and which not? - Page 8 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mehek380

How to understand in which post I have commented before and which not?

4 minutes ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, that's true mate, this is why we need to learn here to avoid having a lot of replies in a certain topic because there's a tendency that moderators can give us a warning point for spamming.

Yes mate and the best way we can avoid replying on same topic is to visit the topic listing because that is where you will be able to see clearly the topics that you have replied to and the ones you have, so members use to confuse themselves by clicking on the icon on the image not knowing that it is not working properly

Screenshot_20200911-120913.png

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Many members are facing this type of issues in this forum especially the begginers who are new to the forum and the easiest way i think we can all differentiate that is by color. When you have responded to a particular topic is will show "Black" and if you haven't responded to the topic it will remain "White".

• +2 1

You can identify the topics you have commented if you look at the left you will see a dark spot that on the topic you have commented on , if you have not commented on a topic the spot will look white.

• +1 1

Brother it is an easy way to understand at left side did you see a chat kind of image if that thing is white that means you have not posted any post over there if it is black or grey don't comment on that.

theres a message icon that can easily show that as when the message is fully blacked its already been done while unchecked post are insides of the message icon is not colored but sometimes cryptotalk resets this as sometimes there are new changes to it (thats what i thought so.)

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

there are multiple ways in which we can find out the topics which you have commented in one of them is to go to your profile and to check my activity tab which will list all of your topics you have commented another way is to see the amount of messages listed in the forum and you can see a small message symbol to the extreme left if that is highlighted then you have commented in that topic.

What I do to identify uncommented is to check whether the comment bubble on the extreme left is highlighted or not, near each topic. If it is highlighted it denotes that the post had been highlighted, if not the post hadn't been commented.

• +1 1

All the comments you make will be listed in your profile, so you can check your profile to find, to which all posts you have commented. Also there is a comment bubble icon each to the left of the topic listings, you can identify which topics you have commented on by checking if the comment bubble is highlighted, if it is you have already commented to it.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

More than one method can be adopted Either through the colors of the icons next to the title of each topic Or by adopting the method of interaction by interacting on each topic that you respond to, and so when you want to respond you can see your interaction and thus pay attention to that you have responded.

• +1 2

Naturally, there are many rules that you can read , do not explain 2 times in any subject, not counting 100% of the spirit in your comments , enjoy grammar and Kama and other punctuation, and also serve an unpretentious language in British and auxiliary, which you understand how to perceive in other comments.

On 11/1/2020 at 13:16, Sholly said:

Hola compañero. Aunque también soy nuevo aquí. Pero si te tomas tu tiempo para estudiar los hilos, podrás detectar los que ya has comentado. Ahora, antes de abrir un hilo, hay un signo como un signo de SMS doble, uno en la parte superior y el otro debajo. Si ha comentado sobre un hilo en particular antes, el símbolo de sms en la parte superior se mostrará en negro, pero si no, el símbolo en la parte superior se mostrará en blanco mientras que el de abajo se mostrará en negro. Solo toma nota de eso. 

Thanks for this valuable information. The truth was that I had the same concern about the publication item, what I had noticed is when you open the forum, the topics highlighted in bold appear and when you have recently commented, they no longer appear in bold letters

I have the answer while browsing, next to the title is a chat signal and it is often black and white in color when it is black or pale gray, this means that a comment on the topic was made by you.

On 1/11/2020 at 12:16 PM, Sholly said:

Hello mate. Although I'm also new here. But if you take your time to study the threads, you can detect the ones you have already commented on. Now, before you open a thread, there is a sign like double sms sign, one at the top, the other below. If you have commented on a particular thread before, the sms symbol at the top will show black, but if otherwise, the symbol at the top shows white while the one below shows black. Just take note of that. 

thank you for this information, I was also wondering same thing, only thing I notice that is different from your statement is that in my case if II commented before then both signs next to post are grayed out and if I didnt then wht on top blk on bottom

19 hours ago, dzemon said:

а какая разница, зачем тебе это понимать? ведь всё равно получается так что если тема интересна просто заходишь коментируешь и начинаешь радоваться жизни ахахахахаахаха а если не интересно то долой

Все это связано с воздействием вируса короны во всем мире. Есть так много стран, которые в настоящее время находятся в заблокированном состоянии, которое привело к финансовому кризису во всех сферах. Надеюсь, скоро все будет хорошо и не будет никаких проблем.

In the forum topic a small icon appears to verify if you have already commented, or the other option that you can do but perhaps overlook is to review your profile activity, in my case I try to remember the titles to avoid that problem.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

On 1/11/2020 at 10:46 PM, Sholly said:

Hello mate. Although I'm also new here. But if you take your time to study the threads, you can detect the ones you have already commented on. Now, before you open a thread, there is a sign like double sms sign, one at the top, the other below. If you have commented on a particular thread before, the sms symbol at the top will show black, but if otherwise, the symbol at the top shows white while the one below shows black. Just take note of that. 

On 1/11/2020 at 10:40 PM, mehek380 said:

I can't understand how to know in which posts i have commented and in which not because there's a rule in the forum about not commenting in a post twice.I can't break that rule.So it's getting a little difficult for me to understand.Anyone wanna help?

A good question and good find man..this type of threads more need to crpto taluk..

If you comment in the topic before they well show you black mark but if you didn't comment in it before it well  be white also you can check it in your profile if you press see my active

This topic helpful before it's difficult for me to differentiate topics i respond and one i not that is when I'm recognized the tittle in order to avoid doublicating respond to a topic but now i have simple method to use to identify them thank you

it's so simple, when you open a topic, you get an inscription new comments and already below the post there are new messages, it's so easy to check whether you wrote to the topic or not

On 1/11/2020 at 10:11 PM, kingsbtc said:

Yes I like your question, as a new member it is very important to ask such question because no one is above mistake, now I believe you have known that the SMS sign on top is there to tell you if you have posted on the topic before or not, White means you have not posted on the topic and black means you have

If we are learning about this forum here, it is very important to know what post you want to share with the community. This forum provides a lot of informational value in everything related to cryptocurrencies.

The post you commented on will be light black, while the post you did not open will be dark

Edited by karimzwidi1
  • +5 1

In my case in particular, I review and my profile in which topics I have commented and I keep a record in a notepad to go comparing the titles of the topics so I do not get confused with those that I have already commented

The best way is to review the comments, although in the record of your activities you can also find your comments, i hope it helps you. greetings.

Through my answer here I will show you how you know if you have already commented in such topic or no! so through this demonstration image I think you will understand better how to know and I hope this help other members here:

image.png.44e108557b87b1cc76f07bc36b9e1dff.png

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif