How to understand in which post I have commented before and which not? - Page 10 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mehek380

How to understand in which post I have commented before and which not?

On 1/11/2020 at 10:10 PM, mehek380 said:

I can't understand how to know in which posts i have commented and in which not because there's a rule in the forum about not commenting in a post twice.I can't break that rule.So it's getting a little difficult for me to understand.Anyone wanna help?

Mate, no need to worry about this problem because it's already solved. You need to go the topic lists you will see two sms signs with every topic one is lower and the other one is upper. If you find both the sign black it means you have already answered to this topic and you can't reply to the same topic any more. And if you find the signs lighter you can reply to this topic. Thank you.

Edited by Sofia noor

Just see next to the topic you are commenting on if you already commented it will be written "following" and when you didn't comment it will be written "follow"

5 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

This photo shows above is not accurate, i also using this one to choose more unread topic but most of the time the next topic is already replied, i will prefer to back on the section and find more topic which i didn't posted yet.

It seems you didn't read what i earlier said in my post because i also advise members not to make use of that icon which the arrow is pointing instead we should go to topic listing which will enable us see the replied and in replied topics, so recheck my posts mate.

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I do not have any icons for topics and therefore to find out in which topic I wrote and in which not, just look at the name. My font is changing. Topics in which I have not yet answered the font is thicker.

7 minutes ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Thanks for correcting me mate, i didn't read carefully your post, i thought that you're recommending this feature to find more unread topics, now i read your content and know i actually get your point.

I am happy to you now understand what i meant in my post because we didn't resolve this issue now some other members might consider it as a good way to reach the post which they have not replied no knowing the feature is not working properly, so let keep reminding each other please whenever we see a mistake to avoid miss leading other members 🤝.

BetFury                                                   

Hello mate!  This is not so difficult just see the topic left corner message thread gets fadded  and black colour.And other way is to see your activity will let you know about your posting. And if you don't know about activity You just need to remeber that topic.

• Useful or interesting 1

You can easily solve it and you are right that the rule of this forum is that we cannot repeat a comment over and over again. So the forum has also solved it. You must have seen it. There is a chat image with the topic and when it is empty it means that you have not commented on it at the moment and if it is full then it means that you have commented on this topic.

• +2 1

That's very easy, for me I used to understand which topic I commented on by reading the topic. Immediately I read the topic my brain will detect to me whether I have commented or not. 

It's not bad to have doubts in the initial stages! So there is a symbol at the left side ,the one with chat box symbol. If it is black in colour it means you have answered those questions and the one which is white refers to unanswered. 

Thank you!!!

5 hours ago, Fahimad said:

If you dont know about the post then dont comment.If you have much knowledge then comment it.

You are right on the his mate because there is less room for mistakes in this forum and as long as we focus on our work we will hardly make silly mistakes which can make us lose our account, so let us concentrate in terms of making positive post in any section of the forum we visit to avoid receiving warning points or ban rather.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

If you have already commented the post post will have a star mark on it or you can you can use the unread content option on the right corner to avoid commented posts.

On 1/11/2020 at 11:01 PM, Sholly said:

Hello mate. Although I'm also new here. But if you take your time to study the threads, you can detect the ones you have already commented on. Now, before you open a thread, there is a sign like double sms sign, one at the top, the other below. If you have commented on a particular thread before, the sms symbol at the top will show black, but if otherwise, the symbol at the top shows white while the one below shows black. Just take note of that. 

@Sholly Thank you for this useful information. I am pretty much sure that your post replies has helped the majority of users who has the similar concern and to my knowledge, I also got to learn this from you, and I am glad your answer has helped me to deal with such situations, and it has been easier to find out the post/topics that I haven't replied yet.

• +1 1

Bro basically I want to say that there is no any rule that you can't comment to any post second time. So you can comment any post a second time. But if you want to know that how do you know that you are commenting that post second time the simple way is that when you click on the post you will be directly taken to the page on which you have commented and you can see there comment you have done before. This is so simple. 

Its a great question for beginners as i was too confused with this.we can easily find which post we have commeted and which one not by checking the two message like icon on the left side of the question, one on top of other. If you have commented on a post both the icon will be in black colour and if you haven't commented on a post the icon on the top will be white and the icon under will be always black.

Edited by Susmika

Well, you can know whether you have posted in a specific topic or not by seeing the icon next to the title of the topic (before entering the topic), if the icon is white, it means that you have not yet posted on this topic, but if its color is pale, then this Means you have posted it.

• +5 1

Well come dear,  it's very easy to see that you make already comments of any post or not. You can see the sign of double message which is located near the content of topics. 

If this sign is hidden or black, it's means you already response or comments on this post and if this sign is the combination of  white and black then still  you can't comments on it.  

Edited by Umair976

It is something that we have all been through, I visit user profiles and if the post appears with a star it is because we have already commented on it and when a black circle appears it is because we have not commented on it. Since I did this, everything has become much easier!

• +3 1

On 2/9/2020 at 11:57 AM, noor job boy said:

The best option is to remember which post you posted. Remembering that post I post, you need to know about that post next.

And what if you forget that's why forum have this option that when you replay on any topic then it become lighter and other topics are written in bold , So get help from all the tools to get a very useful experience of getting knowledge of this world of crypto .

7 hours ago, Ramz99737 said:

Well, you can know whether you have posted in a specific topic or not by seeing the icon next to the title of the topic (before entering the topic), if the icon is white, it means that you have not yet posted on this topic, but if its color is pale, then this Means you have posted it.

And we should avoid responding to same topic twice because it is not good but we can quote someone more than one time as long as we are not making conversation out of content and also avoid using the the fearture " go to next topic"

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

This is very easy because you can check the posts that you have commented on by looking to the left of the title of each post. If you see the mark is black, this means that you have commented on the topic, but if it is white, this means that you have not commented on the topic before.

Hi

Go up to the right hand corner of the page, click on your profile image & under activity, you will see all the posts / topics that you have commented on. In the same area, there is a button called " See All My Activity ". That all shows what you are looking for.

Just below there, you will also see a button that says " Unread Content ", just below the Search Box.

Hope that helps. Good luck on the forum.

Ciao

• +2 1

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

I think you should keep a track on the chat sign on the left side. If it's completely black or grey it would mean that you aldready commented. Well if it's white and black it means you haven't commented on it . You will get used my friend. Good luck.

Try to read the pinned posts from all the section to learn more about the cryptotalk.There is a sms symbol with the topic title before You open it. If the  symbol or icon turn black then it means You already replied to this topic and If the icon is of both of black and white clour itmean You didn't replied to the topic yet . So observe the changes in icon to know that if you replied or not to the topic . Good Luck!

• Useful or interesting 1

Look to the left of each post and you will see either a black or white mark
 If the black mark appears to you, then this means that you commented on it, and if it is white, then this means that you have never commented on it and you can add a comment and write in it

• +4 1

On 1/11/2020 at 10:40 PM, mehek380 said:

I can't understand how to know in which posts i have commented and in which not because there's a rule in the forum about not commenting in a post twice.I can't break that rule.So it's getting a little difficult for me to understand.Anyone wanna help?

Hey mate, I came to know about it through my friend who is currently a active member in this forum. Before clicking on each Topics there is a small sms sign. This sign is the indicator to check whether we have commented in that topic. If you have commented on a particular topic then the sign will be in black color otherwise it will be in white color.