Solution for another free way to earning crypto. - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Solution for another free way to earning crypto.

all the comments but nobody indicates a list in what we can invest, purely ambiguous answers and the new ones are worse than at the beginning because they generate doubts with their comments

• +5 1

I think one of the ways to lose confidence in some platforms is when they pay you with a token that has not yet been launched. Because you can spend months waiting for it to be listed one day and you can exchange it for a currency of your interest. I don't think you have to lose hope that one day it will happen. I think we also have enough time to investigate whether or not it is profitable to stay on that platform, if you have any questions you can search this forum for a lot of information about what you want to know if you are in a scam or not. I think the most sacred thing that all of us have is time because it is something that never returns, you can lose money, but time never returns, my friend.

Of course, do not give up and you should always search for opportunities and seize them because there are always opportunities in this field and always enter cryptocurrencies into the market and make free distributions.

OK well i am begginer in this world! so i don't know about others places to earn money but is like others said! you need first read an learn a lot of this topics in cryptocurrency! you need to know this for apply in the future! and you will be earn more money that now! let's goo!

В конце 2017 года сеть буквально взорвала первая блокчейн-игра, созданная на базе платформы Ethereum-Cryptokitties. Участникам предоставляется возможность расти, были отобраны и криптономиконы, отдельные экземпляры которых стоят целое состояние. Игра Ethermon построена по тому же принципу, но с покемонами. Есть и другие, не менее популярные забавы-Шримпфарм, картель, Боги раскованные, воины. Коллекционирование-это большая отрасль, к которой стоит присмотреться повнимательнее.

The first if it is possible to win, but in my experience it is not profitable to live, because even with a lot of perseverance I did not get much what I did was to get a good base and then I went to the tranding.

There are many ways to profit from Bitcoin, but everything is different
There are AirDrops, bitcoin faucets, clicking on ads, collecting gifts, wheels of fortune, and many more, and when you are capital you start trading and real profit

Truly, locales which permits to procure free Bitcoins ought to be mainstream and lefit. As these days there numerous deceitful and trick destinations. Legitimate examination ought to likewise be done before going for any sort of faucets or sites, I can see numerous locales however there is data more about another equivalent site and furthermore observing numerous videos yet no more information is it acceptable.

• +2 1

On 1/11/2020 at 7:55 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

For beginners or newbie like me, free way to earn money is very interesting but not with bounty hunter. We know from 2019 most bounty program is scam and the coin never listing in exchanges, that's hard for us. This moment bounty program with popular coins payment ( BTC and ETH ) comes up. Even in small quantity but can be used to get income, the program is similar with pay per post. I'm try to say there's solution for every problems, we only need more harder to find the information. Make time to visit every forum & site to get it. Never give up and maybe if you already has the answer please share with us.

That's very well said frined.If we keep working hard for something continuosly,it's must that one day we will get that.We should never give up after loosing one time.As you said,most of the bounty in the lasts years were scam,but after continous effort now you are cryptotalk forum and we all know how good this forum is!

Thank you! A post that every beginner needs to create a project to collect digital currencies, and I share my opinion by searching for honest sites and not giving up.

i think the best way is to secure your account. Also there are many site down here but not all are legit so i will urge we all to be very vigilant so we can earn and be safe as well

24 minutes ago, Robert Crawford said:

In my opinion, making useful posts in Crypto Talk is the best job you can do at the moment.

@Robert Crawford I am also personally recommends cryptotalk for everyone, because everyone knows how legitimate this forum but in online,

if we search other earning sites then we defiantly find like bitcoin talk altcointalk and faucet pay these sites also legit, but need hardwork to earn,

but in any condition do not work in faucet's airdrops bounties, because most these not gives stable income and waste out valuable time.

It is really hard these days to find platforms that of similar BTC payment as that of crypto talk. Most sites will make you do do hard work but good not provide you the payment assured. This is really demotivating to new users. so I suggest that go for those platform that are genuine and authentic and provide you with guaranteed payments. And try not to fall in any type of scam and traps.

If you want to earn crypto currency every day then you must work in cryptocurrency forums.  Because it is very popular and very good so through this form you can earn a lot of cryptocurrency.  Moreover, there are many types of online platform sites for which you must learn from YouTube

• +2 1

Yes, there are tons of free solutions to earn crypto, but as bounty hunters, we know that a lot of sites out there are scamming and just giving fake promises, bitcointalk, Faucet, airdrop. the coins they share cannot be sold. I am no longer interested in coming to these sites because I am more focused on CryptoTalk.

• +1 1

Bounties give a little amount of cryptocurrencies actually. Instead of that I think it's good to work in a forum like this. Because those bounties carry a huge risk of getting scammed. There is no surity that which one is good or legit and which one isn't. Airdrops or bounties are not time worthy. That's why I won't suggest anyone to spend time on them. Instead of that do some trading or investment. 

• +3 1

On 1/12/2020 at 2:31 PM, Satishmolankar said:

I want say that bounty program many are fake and some are genuine to use it also it takes time to get into their exchange or any site the best work for newbies to start in this is the best is cryptotalk 

That's such a great idea you should start work here not to waste your time in fake airdops because time is precious and take benefits from this time just work hard here and earn a great amount so that you will be comfortable with that..

• +2 1

You are definitely feeling this way because you are just a beginner in this platform in here there a lot of experts who have a lot of experience compared to you.In the beginning you might feel like this is not working but eventually you will get there. You need a lot of dedication to make money in the smart and easy way and that require legitimate actions.

• +2 1

1 hour ago, Mark wood said:

That's such a great idea you should start work here not to waste your time in fake airdops because time is precious and take benefits from this time just work hard here and earn a great amount so that you will be comfortable with that..

@Mark wood its true crypto world become filled  with scammer and scam project but its not mean that all is fake.. We all need to find out the ability of good project like last yobit dslr airdrop... We all get there real money and not scam anymore.. Thus you can find out lot of airdrop which is legit... Also the bounty is good if you able to find out good one.       

I think that an important key is to diversify your capital. have a strong and positive mind to keep looking for valuable projects and rewards. there is also the option of PTC or CPA pages, while you have different tools you will get more out 

Hello, I prefer to study and find information about the sites that I use the most to obtain free cryptocurrencies such as faucets and similar sites Taliban that I have to say that the faucets are going to make hardly any profits and you are going to spend many hours to make only very few profits
Good luck big winnings
A big greeting

i think cryptotalk is one of the best options. in other sites you can get ripped off and the payments are very low, it seems to me that here for the work we do there are very good payments 

Yes, a lot of AirDrops have become a scam nowadays, unlike what they used to be in the past, so each of us must search for his own project to make money, or you can use this platform to profit from the Internet and win an additional amount. Or learn trading because AirDrops have become fraudulent after it was profitable.